Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 230. (Read 359863 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Iconic-80k SAT?  You're crazy, if current workings of anon and DRKSend get implemented, it will be way above that.  Try .01 BTC, The even distribution, rarity, and potentially becoming the first truly anonymous POS coin makes XLB extremely attractive.  

I meant in the time span it took BC to reach 10,000 sat. So I am guessing 80,000k sometime this week.

Oh got ya, I stand corrected.
If we reach 1000 BTC - BTC 1500 buying pressure will be strong!
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
Iconic-80k SAT?  You're crazy, if current workings of anon and DRKSend get implemented, it will be way above that.  Try .01 BTC, The even distribution, rarity, and potentially becoming the first truly anonymous POS coin makes XLB extremely attractive.  

I meant in the time span it took BC to reach 10,000 sat. So I am guessing 80,000k sometime this week.

Oh got ya, I stand corrected.
I will post this here but its not to create FUD on BlackCoin.

We are under a peace treaty with BlackCoin and we should respect it.

But your comment now just reminded me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt5qDXGFRko

Grin

Haha...You, CoinPredator, and I have leading roles Smiley...

Looks like Cheesy

This MTF needs to remove the sell wall at 11200!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Grin

Looks like Cheesy
Activity: 168

Grin

Grin
DONT DUMP YOUR COINS IF YOU WANT TO SELL LEAVE YOUR SELL ORDERS HARD AS STEEL!!!!!!!!!!!

No let them dump..this is GOOD! Coins are getting put in more hands with each mini dump.

Mini Dumps are allowed, yes, but huge dumps should be avoided Smiley

Its all part of the business anyway

LibertyCoin now has more volume than BlackCoin on Mintpal.....

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
DONT DUMP YOUR COINS IF YOU WANT TO SELL LEAVE YOUR SELL ORDERS HARD AS STEEL!!!!!!!!!!!

No let them dump..this is GOOD! Coins are getting put in more hands with each mini dump.

LibertyCoin now has more volume than BlackCoin on Mintpal.....
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Standard procedure for every new coin on Mintpal.

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
hey guyz! keep your coins in your local wallet, don't make mintpal rich with your coin's stake Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC

Red flag? this coin was trading at 500 Satoshis 4 or 5 days ago, now its at 10000 and you trust your red flags?

Good luck in missing the train

I'm not sure if you read my post, but I already said I bought in when it was cheaper. Not 500 sats cheap, but around the half the price it currently is. I didn't get much... but it's some.  I also sold enough to more than cover my costs.

I primarily was pointing out the fact that insane hype posting, in giant fonts, is the sort of thing that tends to scare people away.

If you got scared you are a pussy, sorry to say that Wink

Just the opposite !
Where is the 30K ?!

Red flag? this coin was trading at 500 Satoshis 4 or 5 days ago, now its at 10000 and you trust your red flags?

I'm not sure if you read my post, but I already said I bought in when it was cheaper. Not 500 sats cheap, but around the half the price it currently is. I didn't get much... but it's some.  I also sold enough to more than cover my costs.

I primarily was pointing out the fact that insane hype posting, in giant fonts, is the sort of thing that tends to scare people away.

If you got scared you are a pussy, sorry to say that Wink
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

Damn it really takes long to get the coins from Bittrex to Mintpal.

Um ya.  And to get bitcoin from Mintpal to Bittrex is excruciatingly long.  Bitcoin is painfully slow.

Yesterday I almost smashed my PC trust me, I was very close of putting it into pieces....  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Damn it really takes long to get the coins from Bittrex to Mintpal.

Um ya.  And to get bitcoin from Mintpal to Bittrex is excruciatingly long.  Bitcoin is painfully slow.
Jump to: