Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 232. (Read 359863 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
If anyone is interested I created a Twitter account so people who are interested in knowing what my next move will be can follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/iconicexpert

Also, I am going to launch a little blog soon giving tips on promoting crypto...etc..etc: http://inconic.expert <--- Yes I was able to register that domain...Smiley

I got 22 Twitter followers and I just created the account! I want to thank everyone for their support. Lets take LibertyCoin to Pluto!
hey iconic, while i was not thrilled about your exodus out of BC and the shit that went down. i will say you did a nice job on the BC cards. for what its worth, im glad you came through on these.thank you

I am glad you like it man, and thank you for buying a card! I put a lot of hard work and effort into every aspect of the card. I am hiring a few people to help fulfill orders. Soon everything will be more efficient and streamlined. The BC drama is the past and I am not holding any grudges. Do yourself a favor and buy some XLB...even at 10500 sat it is a steal!

10k price is like walk in the park compare to BC that took like 5 days to do it.
100K is the fun part !  Wink

It took a press release and a bunch of hype to get BC to 10,000. LibertyCoin did it with just word of mouth. We will definitely reach around 80,000 sat.
Activity: 140
BTW, IN CASE YOU DIDNT NOTICE IM DOING YOU A FAVOR, YOU THINK I WANT PUMP AND DUMP?Huh I DONT NEED MONEY MY FRIEND, I HAVE ENOUGH MONEY I DONT GIVE A FUCK!

I WANT THIS COIN TO BE ON TOP AND THIS IS MY LIFE OBJECTIVE.

TRUST ME. I COULD HAVE DUMPED THIS COIN ALREADY AND I DIDNT AND I WONT!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN IT GETS THE TIME TO SELL I WILL PLACE MY SELL ORDERS HARD AS STEEL UNTIL THE BUYERS EITHER BUY OR FUCKING DIE!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQleT6BtCbE#t=39

why don't you buy all the coins and get this coin to 100$ as you said you want it, if you don't need money Tongue

Good idea Cheesy

@11K SAT Cheesy

I can't believe this
Activity: 210
BTW, IN CASE YOU DIDNT NOTICE IM DOING YOU A FAVOR, YOU THINK I WANT PUMP AND DUMP?Huh I DONT NEED MONEY MY FRIEND, I HAVE ENOUGH MONEY I DONT GIVE A FUCK!

TRUST ME. I COULD HAVE DUMPED THIS COIN ALREADY AND I DIDNT AND I WONT!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN IT GETS THE TIME TO SELL I WILL PLACE MY SELL ORDERS HARD AS STEEL UNTIL THE BUYERS EITHER BUY OR FUCKING DIE!!!!!!

why don't you buy all the coins and get this coin to 100$ as you said you want it, if you don't need money Tongue
If anyone is interested I created a Twitter account so people who are interested in knowing what my next move will be can follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/iconicexpert

Also, I am going to launch a little blog soon giving tips on promoting crypto...etc..etc: http://inconic.expert <--- Yes I was able to register that domain...Smiley

I got 22 Twitter followers and I just created the account! I want to thank everyone for their support. Lets take LibertyCoin to Pluto!
hey iconic, while i was not thrilled about your exodus out of BC and the shit that went down. i will say you did a nice job on the BC cards. for what its worth, im glad you came through on these.thank you

I am glad you like it man, and thank you for buying a card! I put a lot of hard work and effort into every aspect of the card. I am hiring a few people to help fulfill orders. Soon everything will be more efficient and streamlined. The BC drama is the past and I am not holding any grudges. Do yourself a favor and buy some XLB...even at 10500 sat it is a steal!
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
I agree that posting in bold letters and not being professional is not always beneficial but Troiste garnered the most attention for this coin and is generating hype.  A form of E-Advertising.  If you were in it from the beginning, mining and contributing to the community, adoption by the masses is critical for infrastructure, innovative ideas, and potential opportunities.  You should be grateful and cognizant (at least holders) of that.

You must take the good with the bad.

Frankly, if you choose to not buy XLB, you need not to announce it because I think the members of this community don't really care nor do they want to give you the forum space to disclose your negative comments.  
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Bye Bittrex.
Hello Mintpal.

Your posts have ensured I buy absolutely none of this, just putting that out there.

Heh, I was thinking the same thing. I bought a small amount of XLB early on, sold it for less than I should have (still, profit is profit). Bought a bit more as it was starting to move up from MP hype, sold some of it at double what I paid, and am holding a very small amount of XLB now. The coin may go up in price, but I'm not buying in at current levels. I'm the type that likes to see talented devs, unique features, or at least something that makes me think a coin is a safe bet -- or at the very least, a safe short term bet. The fact that this dev and the dreamcoin guy tried to make people believe zerocoin could be incorporated, is a red flag to me.

And a nutter screaming 'BUY' in giant fonts doesn't exactly reassure me. He sounds like a used car salesman with a shotgun pointed at a customer, screaming 'BUY! BUY! BUY!'.

Red flag? this coin was trading at 500 Satoshis 4 or 5 days ago, now its at 10000 and you trust your red flags?

Good luck in missing the train
And a nutter screaming 'BUY' in giant fonts doesn't exactly reassure me. He sounds like a used car salesman with a shotgun pointed at a customer, screaming 'BUY! BUY! BUY!'.

lol..troiste likes to have fun and he is energetic. He is a good guy and misunderstood on the forum. He convinced me to support LibertyCoin.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Your posts have ensured I buy absolutely none of this, just putting that out there.

Heh, I was thinking the same thing. I bought a small amount of XLB early on, sold it for less than I should have (still, profit is profit). Bought a bit more as it was starting to move up from MP hype, sold some of it at double what I paid, and am holding a very small amount of XLB now. The coin may go up in price, but I'm not buying in at current levels. I'm the type that likes to see talented devs, unique features, or at least something that makes me think a coin is a safe bet -- or at the very least, a safe short term bet. The fact that this dev and the dreamcoin guy tried to make people believe zerocoin could be incorporated, is a red flag to me.

YOU WILL NOT GET THE PRICE UNDER 10K AGAIN

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

YES IM INSANE TODAY SO WHAT?HuhHuh??

Good, good luck with your shitcoins, now get the fuck out.

Be sure you buy a large bag to save your tears later Wink
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

Maybe, I can't think of another X11 coin now in Full POS.

Ok call me ignorant but if the coin is mined out what difference does the algorithm make anymore?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I just wanted to make sure. I am new to crypto and it's the first time I'm actually making money lol. So I just wanted to be 100% sure. Thanks a lot poornamelessme!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Dump your dead BC

Buy XLB
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
Dear community I have a question. I brought Liberty at a reasonable price. I wanted to know if I were to transfer my coins from Bittrex to Mintpal will I still have my profit (that shows on Bittrex) or will the transfer show I got my coins at Mintpal current prices. I don't want to lose my profit.
You will transfer the amount of coins you see in bittrex. If that's what you're asking?

I brought a majority of my coins at 26XX on Bittrex. I want to know if I were to transfer my coins to Mintpal will it know that I brought it for that price?

Other exchanges will have no idea what you purchased a coin at. But why does that matter? So long as you know, that is all that counts.

The same number of coins will be moved from Bittrex to MP. Your profit will be the same if you sell (or slightly more or less, depending on differing exchange numbers).
Jump to: