Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 291. (Read 359864 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

It is a pastebin file with some copy paste text! What does this prove?

copy paste by guest user , coin is dead omygod
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
It'll be disappointing if that was FUD to score cheap coin...

Actually it was Smiley) did you sold ? Cheesy

Activity: 91

It is a pastebin file with some copy paste text! What does this prove?
Can we move on some constructive discussions on the coin? (email the damn pool admin and stop spamming the thread)

So any ideas on the multipool , logo , bounties for translations and community ?

Is the Zerocoin feature working ?

+1
+1

No answer from the dev is also an answer. Claimed this coin to have zerocoin implemented to hide his premine. Tomorrow this coin is dead.

Zerocoin is already implemented but I think they haven't activated it yet. Also there is no hidden pre-mine.

Yeah, I've checked the source already and there is no hidden pre-mine also the Zerocoin is implemented but not activated. This coin will sky rocket soon.

Also, only 16.5 million were created, meaning the market cap is less than $50,000 right now.

Read : http://pastebin.com/Gi82brYA
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Can we move on some constructive discussions on the coin? (email the damn pool admin and stop spamming the thread)

So any ideas on the multipool , logo , bounties for translations and community ?

+1
+1

No answer from the dev is also an answer. Claimed this coin to have zerocoin implemented to hide his premine. Tomorrow this coin is dead.

Zerocoin is already implemented but I think they haven't activated it yet. Also there is no hidden pre-mine.

Yeah, I've checked the source already and there is no hidden pre-mine also the Zerocoin is implemented but not activated. This coin will sky rocket soon.

Also, only 16.5 million were created, meaning the market cap is less than $50,000 right now.
Activity: 751
Merit: 500

+1
+1

Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!

+1
+1

http://pastebin.com/Gi82brYA

oh my god . this smell shit for liberty coin

+1
+1

Email from a ZeroCoin founder was just in IRC.

what a fuckin asshat
Activity: 98

+1
+1

Email from a ZeroCoin founder was just in IRC.

Activity: 686
is this coin legit and does zerocoin work
Activity: 82

+1
+1

Activity: 644
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
It looks like only 16.5 million coins were created because POS started at block 1000.  Update the OP.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
"24hashcom" put my coins sent to me, wait, I guess they are dealing with all customers to send the coins.
"Mpalenciac" Please like 24hashcom as an honest person, not a liar. Please send us a coin, or tell us about your work process
Activity: 21
I am very excited about this project!Keep up a good work guys!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
PoW Phase is over.

I have shutdown Suprnova's Stratum to let your failovers kick in.

Thanks a lot for mining with Suprnova Guys, was a pleasure, message me next time a bit earlier if you need a reliable Pool Smiley

Please withdraw your funds.

thx
Activity: 61
Over, ha ha, I've always dug the last
Activity: 25
Jump to: