Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 288. (Read 359864 times)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
@libertycoin please reconsider my proposed partnership with Freebiescoin. We have the necessary resources to take Libertycoin to the moon further than Cinni. Keep up the good work.
Freebiescoin developer
I can say one thing for sure that Libertycoin dev are not scammer. They are highly skilled and they recently helped pawncoin with the stuck blockchain. The best thing right now is to wait for the developers to comment on the issue and not listen to trolls that are trying to buy cheap coins. Moreover this can be fixed.

Pawncoin team

+1

Thanks for providing your support. You can't have a dev of established coin providing a false feedback. 
Any ETA, please take your time with development. Zerocoin is not a stable feature.

'The zerocoin technology is not a final product yet. It still needs development from its creators. Libertycoin has been prepared with some of the current releases, and will keep adding all the features the zerocoin team launches'
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
i'm still not paid my liberty by mpalenciac , he said he will send i messaged him twice allready with an address, anyone have the same issue??
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
I can say one thing for sure that Libertycoin dev are not scammer. They are highly skilled and they recently helped pawncoin with the stuck blockchain. The best thing right now is to wait for the developers to comment on the issue and not listen to trolls that are trying to buy cheap coins. Moreover this can be fixed.

Pawncoin team

+1
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Is anyone getting stake rewards yet? I know it's only been a few days but just asking to compare some results.

Activity: 98
i'm not selling u b*stards  Smiley

It same tactics we used back last year to scored some cheap coins. Spread FUD and then watch the price fall. After few hours start shouting Libertycoin to the moon.  Grin

It's not FUD when the OP lies and gets caught. That is just the truth.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

It same tactics we used back last year to scored some cheap coins. Spread FUD and then watch the price fall. After few hours start shouting Libertycoin to the moon.  Grin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
is irc working ? can't get on. is it just me ?
Activity: 166
I just realized that the blocks were orphaned at the pool.. Next time try to know what you are talking about. I have seen same sets of trolls in shibecoin all over the Forum. Scam expert?

80 straight orphaned blocks? Not quite.

I remember mining early on and getting a metric shit ton of ophraned blocks. I would say this holds water.

Thanks.. Most people are just spreading FUD. What's important about zerocoin anyway?  Can't you implement new anonymity

The most important fact is a untrustworthy OP. Has he answered any of your questions yet? No. Yet, he has been logged on all day? Funny.

He has been answering questions all day on irc...And most of the questions you're looking for have already been answered...
Activity: 84
I just realized that the blocks were orphaned at the pool.. Next time try to know what you are talking about. I have seen same sets of trolls in shibecoin all over the Forum. Scam expert?

I remember mining early on and getting a metric shit ton of ophraned blocks. I would say this holds water.

Thanks.. Most people are just spreading FUD. What's important about zerocoin anyway?  Can't you implement new anonymity

The most important fact is a untrustworthy OP. Has he answered any of your questions yet? No. Yet, he has been logged on all day? Funny.

theres no point in convincing sheep. let them loose their BTC. i could give a fuck

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
under troll atack part II
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

If it is 0 - 80 how can you say it hidden pre-mine? You seems to be a newbie. Don't even know what hidden pre-mine is.

You quoted me, so where exactly did I say anything about a hidden pre-mine? I was disputing the fact that every block under 81 was orphaned.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

Activity: 751
Merit: 500

If it is 0 - 80 how can you say it hidden pre-mine? You seems to be a newbie. Don't even know what hidden pre-mine is.
Activity: 166

Jump to: