Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 308. (Read 359864 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

I'm buying XLB per 1k satoshi each. If you're selling, PM me.

Thanks
I'm buying XLB per 1001 satoshi each. If you're selling, PM me.

anyone who wants to sell their xlb should do it at https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XLB
I know... i was just trooooooooolling this retard
Activity: 201

Thanks

anyone who wants to sell their xlb should do it at https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XLB

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
Im about to buy a mega-shit-ton of this, darkcoin, and bytecoin.

They look to actually be anonymous
Activity: 177
difficult is not impossible, and its better to anticipate zerocoin feature than nothing.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Wallet seems fine when you run it the second time.
Zerocoin implementation I cant say 100% for sure whats going on with that. I think its not possible yet.

Yes, Zerocoin is totally not possible. Nobody could ever install Zerocoin with the zerocoin instructions on implementation. ... lol

https://github.com/Zerocoin/libzerocoin/wiki/Integrating-with-bitcoin-clients

Did you guys even read the thread where the pools had a tough time connecting to coins with zerocoin? jesus.
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Wallet seems fine when you run it the second time.
Zerocoin implementation I cant say 100% for sure whats going on with that. I think its not possible yet.
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
fatal errors on start are only because the wallet is trying to access a database it hasnt created yet..when you restart it the next time that wont happen...all that would need to be added to the wallet is like a few second delay before the wallet tried to access the database
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
No proof of Zerocoin implementation (which is difficult) and fatal errors on installing the wallet.

Yeah, I think I'll sit this one out for now...
Activity: 224
I'd love to hear about the Zerocoin implementation, kinda seems to be being dodged unless I missed something.

Besides that I'm a little curious about the price right now. 2k sats seems a little high to me, at least as far as mining rewards goes. I mean I've mined 100k over the last 2 days so that's 2 BTC worth and while I'm not complaining about that it seems a bit excessive. Maybe I should just shutup and keep mining though lol.

Whats your hashrate?

It's really nothing special, 35Mh on X11.
Activity: 565
Activity: 206
I'd love to hear about the Zerocoin implementation, kinda seems to be being dodged unless I missed something.

Besides that I'm a little curious about the price right now. 2k sats seems a little high to me, at least as far as mining rewards goes. I mean I've mined 100k over the last 2 days so that's 2 BTC worth and while I'm not complaining about that it seems a bit excessive. Maybe I should just shutup and keep mining though lol.

Whats your hashrate?
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter

I was so happy about my 1225 liberties, until I read ur post. Im not even mad, just sad Sad
Activity: 82
Has Zerocoin been SUCCESSFULLY implemented into Libertycoin or is it just planned?

The OP includes this line...

Truly Anonymous Transactions with Zerocoin technology implemented.

How does this zerocoin implemtion work? I don't see an option in the wallet to change coins against zerocoins... Please explain... Sorry i am a noob.

Does zerocoin mean that the blockchain shows only transaction ids and not the amount of coins in a wallet? If this is the case, how can you check if there was really no premine?
Activity: 82
Has Zerocoin been SUCCESSFULLY implemented into Libertycoin or is it just planned?

How does this zerocoin implemtion work? I don't see an option in the wallet to change coins against zerocoins... Please explain... Sorry i am a noob.
Activity: 573

Does anyone know if any other coin has successfully implemented Zerocoin or is this the first?

There is one other that I know about.

I think Cinni is working on it? But not sure..

Cinni don't use zerocoin technology

The wording was: "Cinni is working on it"

I'm sure the dev once back online can provide more technicals
on zerocoin. The OP gives an overview of how it works.

With the price, the total PoW mined coins is likely to be around
the 16M mark. Now with that info, take a look at the price of
CinniCoin at 15M, which doesn't have the zerocoin protocol.
Jump to: