Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 34. (Read 359862 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I also believe that there is progress being made with the anon features, but I dont currently understand the exact nature of the anon features that are currently being worked on.  Is it based on the standard mixer technology that existed before?  Is it closer the the darksend technology?  is it something different?

The word anon is meaningless unless more detail is given.

Keep it positive.  Questions are OK - don't fear them.  Ask away in a positive manner.
Activity: 250
Merit: 105

Boomslang and acseric are the same gang of thieves and scammers pump & dumpers of IconicExpert aka Barabbas aka clockers25 aka Crypto_Wolf aka Cryptoolate aka many others different accounts used to promote or destroy a altcoin.

EmilioMann-I don't appreciate your baseless quote above and in my case and my user id, is completely false.  I've actually been critical of some of the members you noted above, you can trace this back to the BC thread or even tried to show them the light with XLB in the beginning with Asceric and Barabbas, which my posts, by the way, were deleted.  I'm my own entity and I know you want to direct your anger and losses at concrete faults other than what is beyond our realm of comprehension.  Also by doing so, right some of the wrongs.  

Although I truly despised your past actions, I even sympathized with you on one of my more recent posts since I took a loss and was too angry.  Believe me when I tell you that if I was the receiving member that you posted personal information and pictures of, I would not be engaging you.  In fact, I'd make it my life mission to reciprocate your actions, in spades.  And being a seasoned gentleman and a father, I figure you would display some more logical sense over heedless aggression.  

I don't know how I could be a part of something so malicious and take a loss and STILL be here in XLB.  The sooner you cease making nefarious claims about me, the sooner you'll realize that I'm not your enemy, I'm just an investor like you.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
Ok thank you. Now Its may time to wait & buy at a good price. In my observation its following the BC (2 month ago) course. I may wrong...
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
What is latest development phase? Dev let us know.

Anon is in the making! Hard work is put into it what I can understand when following conversations on irc.

Well done!  At last, something in a positive direction.  Thankyou!
Activity: 585
Merit: 500

Anon is in the making! Hard work is put into it what I can understand when following conversations on irc.
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
ooo watch out bold writing lol, looks like somebody is getting angry cuz we wont listen haha

I am not angry!

People are deliberately throwing their darts at the wrong target, ignoring the blatent state of affairs.

I made it bold, not to shout, but to stress the importance of the statement - something everyone is happy to overlook and simply personally attack posters without understanding what those posters have written.

Boring! Just getting SHIT........about this two (people).
ooo watch out bold writing lol, looks like somebody is getting angry cuz we wont listen haha

I am not angry!

People are deliberately throwing their darts at the wrong target, ignoring the blatent state of affairs.

I made it bold, not to shout, but to stress the importance of the statement - something everyone is happy to overlook and simply personally attack posters without understanding what those posters have written.
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
Activity: 108
Oh no, the fudnamic duo is back--boomslang and asceric.  You two have no constructive purpose for being here--just spam and FUD.  You repeatedly spam us off-topic crap in an obvious ploy to hurt the value of the coin.  Please drink bleach.

No-one has done more damage to this coin than the Libertycoin devs themselves.  Period.

If you persist in believing the altcoin scripture that the Sun revolves around the Earth - despite all the evidence to the contrary - and persecuting those that express a different viewpoint, you only have yourself to blame.

Boomslang is more direct than me.  However, he does have a point.  Leadership does have a responsibility to inform those that they lead.  Lets discuss that.

Who disagrees with that - and explain why you think it.

Open dialogue. Stay civil.

And in that discussion, please don't confuse de-centralization with lack of responsibility.
Oh no, the fudnamic duo is back--boomslang and asceric.  You two have no constructive purpose for being here--just spam and FUD.  You repeatedly spam us off-topic crap in an obvious ploy to hurt the value of the coin.  Please drink bleach.

No-one has done more damage to this coin than the Libertycoin devs themselves.  Period.

If you persist in believing the altcoin scripture that the Sun revolves around the Earth - despite all the evidence to the contrary - and persecuting those that express a different viewpoint, you only have yourself to blame.

Boomslang is more direct than me.  However, he does have a point.  Leadership does have a responsibility to inform those that they lead.  Lets discuss that.

Who disagrees with that - and explain why you think it.

Open dialogue. Stay civil.
Haha, yer but i also like my source of education to be transparent thank you and also from several transparent sources and then i make my own decision, you two don't fit that category do ya mister nobody knows who you are areacseric and Boomslang.. listening to you two would be like getting your news from CNBC lolol. Haha seriously you boys make me laugh you sound like a right couple of dicks Smiley

I am only posting examples.  I advise anyone to read as much unbiased information as they can find.  Learn.  I know it is hard for some to believe, but I have no other agenda here.  Question everything (including me).  I only have my own opinions, and I really try to learn as much as I can.

Please find more information sources (everyone) and post them here.  Then we can all discuss them in a constructive manner.  Everything we learn can make libertycoin better and stronger.

Lets get this community moving forward in a positive way.  Welcome questions and answer them.  Dont accept negative attacks, but welcome open discourse.  We all dont have to agree on every point, but we should be able to discuss viewpoints constructively.

No-one has done more damage to this coin than the Libertycoin devs themselves.  Period.

As soon as Libertycoin post something positive, I will be the frist to congratulate them.
Haha, yer but i also like my source of education to be transparent thank you and also from several transparent sources and then i make my own decision, you two don't fit that category do ya mister nobody knows who you are areacseric and Boomslang.. listening to you two would be like getting your news from CNBC lolol. Haha seriously you boys make me laugh you sound like a right couple of dicks Smiley
Oh no, the fudnamic duo is back--boomslang and asceric.  You two have no constructive purpose to being here--just spam and FUD.  You repeatedly spam us off-topic crap in an obvious ploy to hurt the value of the coin.  Please drink bleach.

What have either of us posted that is FUD?  I want the coin to gain value long term, not the current pump and dump cycle that is happening.  I want the community to get educated and therefore get stronger.

What do you want?
Activity: 25
What about the anonymous progress news lately?
Not see developers say
The coin seems to holding its own in small hands, if big investors don't wanna come its not gonna kill the coin cuz theres only 17 million, it will just get picked up slowly by others like it has been.
If you wanna ask me if i trust big investors over the average joe holders like myself to do the right thing then its no, there big investors cuz they got money, they got money cuz they don't care about shitting on people that's the cycle of a rich life.
Lol you make me laugh all this demanding this and that from the dev hahah, who the hell are you?? and why should anybody care what you say?? From watching here on and off over the last 3days its more than clear to anybody with half a brain your wasting your time cuz nobody cares what you say and its not just the liberty fokes either. I mean seriously i got a friend next to me now that's had enough of ya and he doesn't even know anything about computers hahah, that's how your personality's coming off a distinct lack off Smiley

Asking and demanding aren't the same thing.  Why are you against people asking questions?  Why are you against constructive dialogue?  When is that ever a bad thing?

Why would a scammer want to get people to educate themselves? 

Why are you so hostile towards people that are trying to help?
The coin seems to holding its own in small hands, if big investors don't wanna come its not gonna kill the coin cuz theres only 17 million, it will just get picked up slowly by others like it has been.
If you wanna ask me if i trust big investors over the average joe holders like myself to do the right thing then its no, there big investors cuz they got money, they got money cuz they don't care about shitting on people that's the cycle of a rich life.
Lol you make me laugh all this demanding this and that from the dev hahah, who the hell are you?? and why should anybody care what you say?? From watching here on and off over the last 3days its more than clear to anybody with half a brain your wasting your time cuz nobody cares what you say and its not just the liberty fokes either. I mean seriously i got a friend next to me now that's had enough of ya and he doesn't even know anything about computers hahah, that's how your personality's coming off a distinct lack off Smiley

Under-educated drivel based on assumption and not facts.

Even if IE is a scammer, that is in the past.

It is Libertycoin's future you should be concentrating on rather than reposting mindless crap.
Pages:
Jump to: