Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 45. (Read 359862 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
We'll there is definitely interest in this coin.  The volume alone is interesting...this isn't a whale selling to itself.

I picked up 15k at 3k and another 15k at 4k satoshi.  Wish I could of hit the bottom, but I was busy in the dark vs XC drama.  Where this coin goes is anyone's guess, but hoping and wishing for 100.00 a coin is just wishful thinking right now.
Of course there is some interest. People playing with the hopes of a ton of bagholders at the levels above 10k. Imagine what happens if the coin hits these levels again, that will be an instant dumping bloodbath (same which will happen if BC hits 57k or 90k once again w/o massive buy pressure to overcome that).
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
We'll there is definitely interest in this coin.  The volume alone is interesting...this isn't a whale selling to itself.

I picked up 15k at 3k and another 15k at 4k satoshi.  Wish I could of hit the bottom, but I was busy in the dark vs XC drama.  Where this coin goes is anyone's guess, but hoping and wishing for 100.00 a coin is just wishful thinking right now.

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
This coin should be worth $100 by the end of the year easily
"easily" 3000-fold
For that delusion alone i wish you that it is at 1 Cent at the end of the year LOL. You really think you just need to copy some feature here, some feature there and the whole business world that did not even adopt Bitcoin will embrace you because of that shitty name? If business people connect the name to something at all it will be Liberty Reserve, which is even worse than being connected to a certain IE.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Activity: 405
Merit: 250

How you figure?

Brand.  Please do google Libertycoin images. You will be surprised.

I think the brand has outstanding potential.  I'm aware of the Liberty numismatic coins, and even libertycoin.com.  The brand potential is the main reason I believed the devs would have to be complete idiots to pump-and-dump it (and they don't seem like idiots).  While the brand has enormous potential (and while I happen to be more than a little prejudiced because I love liberty), when it comes to projections like that, we all know it's speculation.

Then google business around the world with Liberty in their name.  There are so many. Soon many businesses will accept crypto and I'm pretty sure that this businesses will choose Liberty coin than archaic name like Dogecoin or Darkcoin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

How you figure?

I think the brand has outstanding potential.  I'm aware of the Liberty numismatic coins, and even libertycoin.com.  The brand potential is the main reason I believed the devs would have to be complete idiots to pump-and-dump it (and they don't seem like idiots).  While the brand has enormous potential (and while I happen to be more than a little prejudiced because I love liberty), when it comes to projections like that, we all know it's speculation.
Activity: 405
Merit: 250

How you figure?

Activity: 112

How you figure?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Multipool miners have been paid out about an hour ago!!

Join The Official Liberty multi-pool
we need more hash, since we would like to add LitecoinX (LTCX) as a coin to mine as well (its very profitible but diff is too high for our multipool right now!)

All you need to mine LIBERTY is a VALID Libertycoin wallet address!

You can join our site now at http://multipoolmining.com or when you are already familiar with multipoolmining you can go straight to the Libertycoin pages at http://xlb.multipoolmining.com

Some important figures:
  • Mining with just your Libertycoin wallet address.
  • Mining at low diff.
  • Push LibertyCoin price even higher on exchanges.
  • Mine always the most profitable coin around.
  • Global Stats.
  • Personal miner stats.
  • Payments straight to your LibertyCoin wallet.

Multipoolmining.com gives you
  • Solid cloud based servers on fast SSD discs.
  • DDOS protection on website AND stratum servers (Layer 3, 4, and 7 Protection).
  • Experienced devs.
  • High tech node.js platform.
  • IRC support channel: #multipoolmining
  • Payouts at least every 48 hours, interval is relative long, but only to give the best trades for you!
  • 2% fee, to cover trade & server costs.

Hope to see you around soon at http://multipoolmining.com

Your official LibertyCoin Multi-pool DEV team,

X11: stratum+tcp://stratum.multipoolmining.com:5555
Scrypt:  stratum+tcp://stratum.multipoolmining.com:4444

We now have a support forum as well:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-multipoolminingcom-x11-scrypt-payout-in-pawn-xlb-sync-only-632631
Please leave your questions (and compliments! Roll Eyes) here. We might miss them in this crowdy topic

Happy LIBERTY mining!

Maccie & Youngwebs

Quote from: Shogun47
This is the best time to mine on the multipool. They mine coins that are SOLD on exchange and then they BUY the cheapest  Libertycoins available. That means you get way more coin for the same hash power. This coin will rise in value from what it is now. So get a lot of libertycoins for your mining hash power.
Shogun47 has paid a bounty to make this pool possible and to give more value to all of your coins!
Reward him by sending some hash, you are helping yourselves as well!

Yes indeed please point your hash at this pool. It was made just for us. It payed out real nice today. I just got 3 more gridseeds (for a total of 6 scrypt asics) at pointed them at the scrypt side. Best way to get XLB
Activity: 196
Libertycoin offers a Windows and Mac Wallet; also Linux Source Wallet Code is available!
16 Million XLB coins already in circulation compared with Bitcoin's 12.8 coins available.
It was mined power efficiently using the X11 algorithm like what Darkcoin DRK uses; yet now XLB is Proof of Stake - so it doesn't have the hassles of LTC or BTC mining or proof of work issues.
It's less complicated than DRK (though DRK certainly has some technical potential compares with LTC) and uses no masternodes.

XLB has good trade volume at Mintpal and Cryptsy.
and upswing trading growth.

I think it's not bad. It's not the best coin out there but at least it's practical and useful approach the DEVs at Libertycoin have taken.

It's definitely worth $1 USD in my opinion, it has the basic anonymous features of DRK, and yet DRK is valued at $11 USD.

Is it worth $5 or 10 USD, well only market trading and public opinion can only determine that.

DRK doesn't have an Android wallet, yet Liberty has an Android Wallet in the works. If this comes out and permitting DRK still hasn't sorted out it's Masternodes, Liberty could definitely go higher.

Libertycoin is respectable.

It has my trust forced or unforced, thanks for this!
Activity: 166
Libertycoin offers a Windows and Mac Wallet; also Linux Source Wallet Code is available!
16 Million XLB coins already in circulation compared with Bitcoin's 12.8 coins available.
It was mined power efficiently using the X11 algorithm like what Darkcoin DRK uses; yet now XLB is Proof of Stake - so it doesn't have the hassles of LTC or BTC mining or proof of work issues.
It's less complicated than DRK (though DRK certainly has some technical potential compares with LTC) and uses no masternodes.

XLB has good trade volume at Mintpal and Cryptsy.
and upswing trading growth.

I think it's not bad. It's not the best coin out there but at least it's practical and useful approach the DEVs at Libertycoin have taken.

It's definitely worth $1 USD in my opinion, it has the basic anonymous features of DRK, and yet DRK is valued at $11 USD.

Is it worth $5 or 10 USD, well only market trading and public opinion can only determine that.

DRK doesn't have an Android wallet, yet Liberty has an Android Wallet in the works. If this comes out and permitting DRK still hasn't sorted out it's Masternodes, Liberty could definitely go higher.

Libertycoin is respectable.
So would i be right in thinking, this coin actually has a hope?

Really hope it does, has 5 btc worth in it this time last week now i have 1 btc worth.

Will there be a relaunch?

5btc last week and now only 1?

Impossible, XLB= 6000 satoshis now, last week 16k.

FUD
your right but its not fud, i actually spent another 2 btc worth 1 day later and thats what im missing now.
I'm all for this coin, if it goes under then im out.

Not selling, will take this train till it crashes or makes its station.

The name alone could be a massive draw to this coin, we all like value products but would you prefer Rice krispies or Krispie rice?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

Really hope it does, has 5 btc worth in it this time last week now i have 1 btc worth.

5btc last week and now only 1?

Impossible, XLB= 6000 satoshis now, last week 16k.

FUD
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Kicking myself in the ass for not picking some up at 2k.

I
Activity: 65
Looks like the storm has passed.... Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 924
No reason this should not go back to 10-12k by next week. All folks with shares hold!

YC
Activity: 140
How tha hell its possible?

Its going up so fast after crash at 1500sat.

But there is a lot of bag holders how its possible this coin still going up ,crazy!
Pages:
Jump to: