Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 46. (Read 359862 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 100
Any reasons why i should be investing right now? anything new?

200% increase. Might be a pump, or not, but I invested anyways. Lets see if it can reach 1000%+ Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Any reasons why i should be investing right now? anything new?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
I don't know if it's true or not but I have been told that IconicExpert has been banned from posting anywhere on bitcointalk.

he has many different accounts
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I don't know if it's true or not but I have been told that IconicExpert has been banned from posting anywhere on bitcointalk.
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
Multipool miners have been paid out about an hour ago!!

Join The Official Liberty multi-pool
we need more hash, since we would like to add LitecoinX (LTCX) as a coin to mine as well (its very profitible but diff is too high for our multipool right now!)

All you need to mine LIBERTY is a VALID Libertycoin wallet address!

You can join our site now at http://multipoolmining.com or when you are already familiar with multipoolmining you can go straight to the Libertycoin pages at http://xlb.multipoolmining.com

Some important figures:
  • Mining with just your Libertycoin wallet address.
  • Mining at low diff.
  • Push LibertyCoin price even higher on exchanges.
  • Mine always the most profitable coin around.
  • Global Stats.
  • Personal miner stats.
  • Payments straight to your LibertyCoin wallet.

Multipoolmining.com gives you
  • Solid cloud based servers on fast SSD discs.
  • DDOS protection on website AND stratum servers (Layer 3, 4, and 7 Protection).
  • Experienced devs.
  • High tech node.js platform.
  • IRC support channel: #multipoolmining
  • Payouts at least every 48 hours, interval is relative long, but only to give the best trades for you!
  • 2% fee, to cover trade & server costs.

Hope to see you around soon at http://multipoolmining.com

Your official LibertyCoin Multi-pool DEV team,

X11: stratum+tcp://stratum.multipoolmining.com:5555
Scrypt:  stratum+tcp://stratum.multipoolmining.com:4444

We now have a support forum as well:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-multipoolminingcom-x11-scrypt-payout-in-pawn-xlb-sync-only-632631
Please leave your questions (and compliments! Roll Eyes) here. We might miss them in this crowdy topic

Happy LIBERTY mining!

Maccie & Youngwebs

Quote from: Shogun74
This is the best to mine on the multipool. they mine coins that are SOLD on exchange and then they BUY the cheapeast  Libertycoins available. That means you get way more coin for the same hash power. This coin will rise in value from what it is now. So get a lot of libertycoins for your mining hash power.
Shogun74 has paid a bounty to make this pool possible and to give more value to all of your coins!
Reward him by sending some hash, you are helping yourselves as well!
Activity: 585
Merit: 500

I know de Mother Fucker dumper who did it. He bought 3btc by 1700 and dump it for 4600.

don't blame this guy, blame the one, that sold at 1700...

Don't blame him either. It was his choice to sell and it made someone happy Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Sold my DarkCoin for more Liberty.  DRK is going up, but XLB is going to go way up!
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

I know de Mother Fucker dumper who did it. He bought 3btc by 1700 and dump it for 4600.

LOL
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()

I hate MF dumper. !!!!!!
Do not worry it's just a small correction, This dropping are daytraders who bought at 2K, they are withdrawing now!

Time to buy more XLB cheap! Grin

Don't hate the day traders! They actually adds to the volume, makes the coin alive Wink
I don't hate day traders but I hate constant patient less DUMBASS dumper.

If you are patient you will see a dump as an opportunity. Wink
Activity: 224
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
I hate MF dumper. !!!!!!
Do not worry it's just a small correction, This dropping are daytraders who bought at 2K, they are withdrawing now!

Don't hate the day traders! They actually adds to the volume, makes the coin alive Wink
I don't hate day traders but I hate constant patient less DUMBASS dumper.
I hate MF dumper. !!!!!!

You guys are doing a great job.  This coin has nowhere to go but up--WAY up.  I only wish I had a lot more of it!
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

This is "Liberty"coin, right?  That means people are free to buy and sell whenever they feel like.  They are free to make a profit or loss.  As long as Libertycoin and associated services looks like it is moving in a positive direction, the general price trend will be upwards.
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
I hate MF dumper. !!!!!!

Activity: 70
I hate MF dumper. !!!!!!

Activity: 224
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Other good things are in the works too! These things need to be perfect and will take a little time but it will be well worth it IMHO.  I am so happy i bought so many of these coins at 1900 -2200 sat. Smiley
Activity: 140
2000-6000 sat is kinda cheap but its very risky coin coz how IE was able to moderate this thread ....

Not trying to be rude but please let's move on. No need to bring up the past anymore.

Only way is up!  Grin Same strong fundamentals...
Pages:
Jump to: