Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 48. (Read 359862 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
This evening I wanna see Libertycoin at 13.000sat. Tomorrow at 20! My goddddd!

It's life: Liberty has restraints but no frontiers!
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
We all need to work together to get this coin moving forward. What are some innovations you feel would benefit the coin that could be implemented in the future after anon is fully integrated?
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Finally this thread is funny and optimistic again! I m in for the second time, let's go!
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
We need to be more active on Twitter, Favouriting and retweeting each others posts. All the positive messages will then be at the top for everybody to see when they type in #Libertycoin!

Just tweeted to LibertyLondon with 140K followers the following:

@LibertyLondon New cryptocurrency @CryptoLiberty #Libertycoin is good fit for you. Not as expensive as #Bitcoin at the moment.

Also tweeted to Liberty Market Dublin with 1K followers the following:

@LibertyMarketD New cryptocurrency @CryptoLiberty #Libertycoin is good fit for your brand. Not as expensive as #Bitcoin at the moment.
We need to be more active on Twitter, Favouriting and retweeting each others posts. All the positive messages will then be at the top for everybody to see when they type in #Libertycoin!

Just tweeted to LibertyLondon with 140K followers the following:

@LibertyLondon New cryptocurrency @CryptoLiberty #Libertycoin is good fit for you. Not as expensive as #Bitcoin at the moment.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
more than 120% rise already. Guys don't be disappointed just buy & hold. We will show , how will a good community do?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Its sad that all my messages which have been in positive spirit have been deleted. Kinda strange.

Anyways, need to hit the sack, will catch up tomorrow.

Carry on guys.
It's not called "kinda strange", it's called "spam".
Activity: 28
Its sad that all my messages which have been in positive spirit have been deleted. Kinda strange.

Anyways, need to hit the sack, will catch up tomorrow.

Carry on guys.

Yes the word LIBERTY has an epic win written all over it.

All we now need is to put our heads down and work towards making Liberty a global brand while supporting the devs in their endeavors.

In addition, just google companies with Liberty as name and you will be surprised that there are so many.  So the name itself is not hard to market.  Can we propose to these companies to accept Libertycoin then?

You cannot put a good name down.  Liberty coin will rise.  That's for sure.
Consolidate support at 2800!

Btw, some non-believers of Liberty, might try to exit the market. Please be patient, and carry on the good work.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.

Where's Waldo?

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/waldo

If you find Waldo, I give you 0.01 BTC.

You must prove with a screenshot that you found him.

the comments say it all.
I bet you shit your pants.

Where's Waldo?

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/waldo

If you find Waldo, I give you 0.01 BTC.

You must prove with a screenshot that you found him.

the comments say it all.
Activity: 196
Anonymity Development Report

We are currently exploring different possibilities to finish our Anon Implementation.

This is the implementation that has had more progress:
http://209.188.7.190/libertycoin/

It was set up as a standalone version of what we expect will be the 'Master Nodes' of our system, but it still needs to be implemented into the QT Wallet and the Daemon.

Polzki announced a few hours ago that he's working to finish it, but we need still need to talk with Tranzium and the rest of the devs of that anon system to know certain technical details.

We can't say yet when it will be completely ready, but we are very close to it.

So.. the link isnt showing
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Confidence is more important than gold
LOTS OF POSITIVE MESSAGES IN PMS!

thank you guys.

I am not here to make money for myself. My life's present mission to free crypto of scammers, liars and imposters. We are forming a group to do this officially (yet under the radar initially) which will help reign in the scammers.

LIBERTY FROM THE CORRUPT, LIBERTY FROM THE GREEDY, LIBERTY FROM PETTINESS, LIBERTY FROM THE SADNESS, this is what we stand for, this is what we live for, this is what we die for.  

Onwards and upwards my friends!

Activity: 224
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
see some good activities on mintpal. May be its a good sign. Go liberty go.

We are crypto people, we want liberty.

Yes the word LIBERTY has an epic win written all over it.

All we now need is to put our heads down and work towards making Liberty a global brand while supporting the devs in their endeavors.

In addition, just google companies with Liberty as name and you will be surprised that there are so many.  So the name itself is not hard to market.  Can we propose to these companies to accept Libertycoin then?
Activity: 22
Wow, that is inspiring. Just bought back in.

Thank you.

Liberty, my friends, is here to stay. Because it is not only a coin, its a way of life.

I like this. Bought some more at 2.2k with positivity and good community its hard to keep the prices down. Thank you IconicAmateur i don't know who you are and what is your purpose and your a bit of an enigma, but there is no denying you can get people together. Please let the positive side of yours speak more in this forum.
Activity: 22
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FREEDOM AND LIBERTY?

Freedom means "the power or right to act, speak, or think as one wants without hindrance or restraint".

LIBERTY, ON THE OTHER HAND, means

"The state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one's way of life, behavior, or political views
the power or scope to act as one pleases."

NOW TELL ME IF WE DO NOT HAVE A PRODUCT IN OUR HANDS THAT HAS CRAZY AWESOME BRANDING POTENTIAL.

This, my friends, is the opportunity of our lives.

Wow, that is inspiring. Just bought back in.
Pages:
Jump to: