Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 67. (Read 359862 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
warr1979 when you post the same rubbish, your intended message loses all credibility. How old are you.... 10?

11..The same age of the moderator who keeps on deleting my post so he can scam more people!!

He's deleting your post because it has no value. If you think it's a Scam just leave thank you. You're not warning people, your telling them to go to another coin. YOU are the scammer!

I wouldn't touch your coin now. With you involved it must be a scam.

Now you have made your point. Thanks so much for your concern. Good Bye Smiley

Coming from someone that supported a coin that got scammed HARD....lol  I'm trying to help others unlike you who's your trying to convince to buy so you can ROB their money.  How do you sleep at night knowing you want to STEAL people's money?  You are scum of the earth!! You no better then men who rape little babies!! You better hope their is NOT a hell cause if their is you sir will burn in it!

Really. Wow. You need help.

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Ok I just bought in, so that usually means doom. Cheesy

But I'm with Heisenair, I think this coin has potential if they can pull off the anon update.
Activity: 564
I wish the moderator would delete all the blatant spam and ban the blatant spammers.

This coin is DOA...Check out Vericoin!! Developers that actually care about the coin 26m coins NO IE and under 1k sat.  New Multi-pool algorithm http://therubbermonkey.me/2014/05/28/what-is-oba/#vericoin
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
A great coin! A great WORKING coin!

Not only has this coin got a dedicated DEV, but we have a flawless Wallet and Network. This coin is solid. That alone is good enough for it to be amongst the leaders, but also with the Anon being implemented this just adds to the quality of this coin.

If ever there was a coin that screamed BUY, this is it. When this is implemented people will wish they had bought at these prices. This is one coin to watch!

I agree. Libertycoin both in function and concept is good. If there are solid developers behind it keeping it that way, there's absolutely no reason not to buy right now while the prices are so low. The only thing wrong with Libertycoin are the trolls.

When the anonymity implementation hits, I fully expect this coin to recover.
warr1979 when you post the same rubbish, your intended message loses all credibility. How old are you.... 10?

11..The same age of the moderator who keeps on deleting my post so he can scam more people!!

He's deleting your post because it has no value. If you think it's a Scam just leave thank you. You're not warning people, your telling them to go to another coin. YOU are the scammer!

Coming from someone that supported a coin that got scammed HARD....lol  I'm trying to help others unlike you who's your trying to convince to buy so you can ROB their money.  How do you sleep at night knowing you want to STEAL people's money?  You are scum of the earth!! You no better then men who rape little babies!! You better hope their is NOT a hell cause if their is you sir will burn in it!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I wish the moderator would delete all the blatant spam and ban the blatant spammers.

This coin is DOA...Check out Vericoin!! Developers that actually care about the coin 26m coins NO IE and under 1k sat.  New Multi-pool algorithm http://therubbermonkey.me/2014/05/28/what-is-oba/#vericoin
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

As much as we like seeing the same thing repeated many...many times. You posting in the wrong thread. If it was DOA then why is it still going?

Also acseric has a valid point.

Not only has this coin got a dedicated DEV, but we have a flawless Wallet and Network. This coin is solid. That alone is good enough for it to be amongst the leaders, but also with the Anon being implemented this just adds to the quality of this coin.

If ever there was a coin that screamed BUY, this is it. When this is implemented people will wish they had bought at these prices. This is one coin to watch!

That's the spirit!  Yay!

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
yay!  to the moon --- maybe we can catch a ride lol yay!
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

I read a bunch of hollow accusations and unsubstantiated hearsay.  Do you comprehend?  Can you reason?  There is no evidence there.

+1

I read a bunch of hollow accusations and unsubstantiated hearsay.  Do you comprehend?  Can you reason?  There is no evidence there.

Denial.  Yay!

You're an idiot.

Mean poster.  Yay!

Denial.  Yay!

You're an idiot.
Vericoin is so good it has to spam the threads of other coins.  Go drink bleach.

Denial.  Yay!

Pages:
Jump to: