Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 66. (Read 359862 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
btc and ltc  are already winners adults , all other babies are from here 1 year or 2 we will have several winners

BTC and LTC are STILL babies in the grand scheme of things, sure they're the big hitters in the crypto scene but in the real world they're still babies learning to walk and talk

We're looking at least another decade (10 years if you don't know what decade means) before stuff really begins to get interesting and we finally start seeing who the real winners are.

The main issue is the amount of alt coins that get released, majority of them bringing nothing new to the table but people still invest because it's all like a big game of monopoly at the moment and that is really hurting overall progress as too many are fixated by greed on making money in the short term rather than pushing a coins long term potential
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
They'll run out of coins eventually. This one will fly in a couple of weeks when we announce what we have Smiley

If I had a bitcoin for everytime I read this in the hundreds of other coin threads I would be incredibly incredibly rich

Sure coins fly, but they generally don't manage to stay flying they stick to the old adage of "what goes up must come down" I'm yet to see a coin apart from Bitcoin and Litecoin that actually sustains its price after the initial climb

btc and ltc  are already winners adults , all other babies are from here 1 year or 2 we will have several winners
They'll run out of coins eventually. This one will fly in a couple of weeks when we announce what we have Smiley

If I had a bitcoin for everytime I read this in the hundreds of other coin threads I would be incredibly incredibly rich

Sure coins fly, but they generally don't manage to stay flying they stick to the old adage of "what goes up must come down" I'm yet to see a coin apart from Bitcoin and Litecoin that actually sustains its price after the initial climb
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
怎么了?  跑路了?
Activity: 196
So I think the big question here is...

Is that "someone" still going to be dumping this coin to keep it at 2-3k satoshi out of spite?

or

will people be done with XC and jump back into XLB? going back to 10k+ satoshi?

Everyone is jumping into mastiff coin, XC coin is already history. This pump could last for days!
Activity: 32

Is that "someone" still going to be dumping this coin to keep it at 2-3k satoshi out of spite?

or

Any news about the announcement?
Activity: 490

or

Activity: 39

or

Activity: 28
I wish the moderator would delete all the blatant spam and ban the blatant spammers.

This coin is DOA...Check out Vericoin!! Developers that actually care about the coin 26m coins NO IE and under 1k sat.  New Multi-pool algorithm http://therubbermonkey.me/2014/05/28/what-is-oba/#vericoin

Warr1979, I understand you want to promote Vericoin (its been trading under 1k for too long and you bought for 2k), but this is not the way to do it.

I have seen you do and say good things on the BC subreddit, please don't tarnish your or Vericoin's reputation like this.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I wish BitCoin and the alt coins I'm mining transfered and confirmed as quickly as LibertyCoin does.

Your wish is granted!  Yay!
I wish BitCoin and the alt coins I'm mining transfered and confirmed as quickly as LibertyCoin does.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Ok I just bought in, so that usually means doom. Cheesy

But I'm with Heisenair, I think this coin has potential if they can pull off the anon update.

Hey bangomatic! Welcome Smiley

Thanks!

So how many total coins? is 16M still accurate?

That's correct.

16507748.18488166   give or take .00000001 Wink

sent PM
Just bought a little more XLB.  I don't feel sorry for the fools who actually listen to the trolls.  They don't deserve Liberty.

A positive side to all the trolling is the page count here is going to be epic! I do wish all the personal flaming, hate, FUD, and spam would stop soon though. The coin can't begin to heal itself and it's hurting innocent people that are holding from when it was valued much higher. Also new people could get discouraged from getting involved... but maybe that's what the goal of all the negativity is?

To be sure there are no honest reasons for making unfounded accusations, and no legitimate reasons for trolling.  On the upside, I just bought some XLB at 2200. Cheesy

But I'm with Heisenair, I think this coin has potential if they can pull off the anon update.

Thanks!

That's correct.

16507748.18488166   give or take .00000001 Wink
Activity: 69
Just bought a little more XLB.  I don't feel sorry for the fools who actually listen to the trolls.  They don't deserve Liberty.

A positive side to all the trolling is the page count here is going to be epic! I do wish all the personal flaming, hate, FUD, and spam would stop soon though. The coin can't begin to heal itself and it's hurting innocent people that are holding from when it was valued much higher. Also new people could get discouraged from getting involved... but maybe that's what the goal of all the negativity is?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

Thanks!

Pages:
Jump to: