Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 70. (Read 359862 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Just went over to LCTx to see how the launch went and its a crazy storm of $hit over there with the dev premining..

But I look at all the people complaining and half of them were over here saying this coin is a scam this morning..

Who would of thought!?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I'd like to also note that the first pumps happened without Bouzy; it was just the last one to 20k that he was involved in.

I'm not so sure about that. He changed his BLK thread with Libertycoin propoganda before he officially jumped in the Libertycoin thread.

Of course I'm sure he bought a ton before letting the public know.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
VootCoin PR/IRC Admin
Do we have a working IRC? if so where?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I'd like to also note that the first pumps happened without Bouzy; it was just the last one to 20k that he was involved in.

True. Its going to be hard work from now. People who are left and genuinely believe in the this coin gear up, do not watch from the sidelines, and get involved in real projects that aim at adoption of Liberycoin.
Activity: 382
Merit: 109
It is so sad, truly.

Agreed and understood! I think Libertycoin devs, even with all their inexperience about managing a coin and investment vehicle of this proportion , are trying to do some damage control and getting the faith back of the community. Its probably wise to be a bit more patient, wait and watch.

On hindsight its important to understand the price rise. The price rose because Christopher Bouzy used his friends and followers to pump the price up, based on purely promotional activities but not on the back of actual product development. Vericoin with its super efficient devs is still trading under 1K because there is no erroneous pump going on. So in hindsight, this might be correct price and from here on, is upto the community to build REAL infrastructure and drive demand (hence prices) up in a genuine way.

I'd like to also note that the first pumps happened without IE; it was just the last one to 20k that he was involved in.

Regards
I think that 80% of the screamers from yesterday were daytraders, you know those who populate trollboxes, trying that you buy a worthless coin that is being pumped at that moment. That's why they are crying about being scammed, because that is all they do all day long....trying to scam the noobs.

Now their investment went wrong, they will have to wait for a bit longer to get their money back....or sell.

And selling they did.... and this time, THEY lost money.

I have been buying your coins and I don't feel sorry for your loses.

When this coin starts to rise again, they will all be back like little sheep that follow the hurd....

Greed does strange things to humans

True. Once you lose money (or lose in a power grab like Bouzy) you obviously cry foul, and cry wolf and then cry some more.
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
I think that 80% of the screamers from yesterday were daytraders, you know those who populate trollboxes, trying that you buy a worthless coin that is being pumped at that moment. That's why they are crying about being scammed, because that is all they do all day long....trying to scam the noobs.

Now their investment went wrong, they will have to wait for a bit longer to get their money back....or sell.

And selling they did.... and this time, THEY lost money.

I have been buying your coins and I don't feel sorry for your loses.

When this coin starts to rise again, they will all be back like little sheep that follow the hurd....

Greed does strange things to humans
Questioning concern for our fellow man.  Yay!

Lol. Let me audit all your posts see whats your connection with Christopher Bouzy.

Did I pass the audit?  Yay!

Scammer - No
Troll - Sometimes
Consistency - Below average.

Overall - Mostly Okayish once you reign in the troll instincts.
It is so sad, truly.

Agreed and understood! I think Libertycoin devs, even with all their inexperience about managing a coin and investment vehicle of this proportion , are trying to do some damage control and getting the faith back of the community. Its probably wise to be a bit more patient, wait and watch.

On hindsight its important to understand the price rise. The price rose because Christopher Bouzy used his friends and followers to pump the price up, based on purely promotional activities but not on the back of actual product development. Vericoin with its super efficient devs is still trading under 1K because there is no erroneous pump going on. So in hindsight, this might be correct price and from here on, is upto the community to build REAL infrastructure and drive demand (hence prices) up in a genuine way.

Actually the price of XLB was exactly 8k when Christoper Bouzy announced he was officially promoting Libertycoin.

I think it was much less. It was trading at 1-2k when Troiste made a big deal of Libertycoin and Bouzy followed suit. Took him a few days to make it official. Nonetheless, the price rise was probably very artificial at first place. A couple of good news and it will be back up in the 6k zone.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
It is so sad, truly.

Actually the price of XLB was exactly 8k when Christoper Bouzy announced he was officially promoting Libertycoin.
HOLD YOUR COINS, BUY BUY BUY Smiley Thats what i say, and am doing. Actions speak louder than words. Show us you believe in the coin. As we learned yesterday you can say you put 100% into a coin all you want, but untill you do the community wont trust you OR the coin. We want long haul support. Remember all of us that gave up or said bitcoin wouldnt make it? Or never bought in? We all sure are kicking ourselves now.Being a Quitter and Giving Up GETS YOU NOWHERE!

Quitters never come in last place!  Yay!
VootCoin PR/IRC Admin
HOLD YOUR COINS, BUY BUY BUY Smiley Thats what i say, and am doing. Actions speak louder than words. Show us you believe in the coin. As we learned yesterday you can say you put 100% into a coin all you want, but untill you do the community wont trust you OR the coin. We want long haul support. Remember all of us that gave up or said bitcoin wouldnt make it? Or never bought in? We all sure are kicking ourselves now.Being a Quitter and Giving Up GETS YOU NOWHERE!
It is so sad, truly.

VootCoin PR/IRC Admin
I got positive answer from CEO to help out with the problem in wallet integration.

We will start working today with Tranzium's code.. just need to confirm few things when he comes online
becouse of possible mistakes if not. We need to confirm few certain details in the code but after that everything is cool and work starts
as planned before in IRC Smiley

June 1.st 21:00PM (CST) is estimated time to get ANON integrated to the wallet & ONLINE.

Will keep you guys updated daily when progress happens.

Liberty for all ! Stay strong community !

NICE TO HEAR IT

Anouncement:
June 1st, we will bring the wolf by its tail!
so:
great pump before
Result:
June 1st, the dev disappears
and congratulations ur re bagholder!

Leave then. We dont want you here. we dont need your negativity. Why do you care other than trolling this post. Cmon lets grow up. Either Support the coin or leave. The rest of us are obviously moving on! Smiley
Activity: 109
Anonymity Development Report

We are currently exploring different possibilities to finish our Anon Implementation.

This is the implementation that has had more progress:
http://209.188.7.190/libertycoin/

It was set up as a standalone version of what we expect will be the 'Master Nodes' of our system, but it still needs to be implemented into the QT Wallet and the Daemon.

Polzki announced a few hours ago that he's working to finish it, but we need still need to talk with Tranzium and the rest of the devs of that anon system to know certain technical details.

We can't say yet when it will be completely ready, but we are very close to it.

read

Please publish technical documentation, or can not convincing!
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
author=IconicAmateur link=topic=600322.msg6996888#msg6996888 date=140129765

I can confirm that Boomslang is not Christopher Bouzy even though I initially thought he was one of the nigerian scamsters' shill account. However boomslang you have sold all your XLB as previously mentioned. If you are not a holder, investor or bagholder, why are you so concerned?

Thankyou for your confirmation, it is appreciated.

I am concerned because Libertycoin has had it's reputation tarnished by the last 24 hours and it promised so well.

I was able to read between the lines and seperate the real information from the FUD and made decisions accordingly.

I think serious damage has been done to it's reputation and has unfortunately driven many people away.  I'm not spreading FUD, anyone can read this forum and be both shocked and appalled at the posts made.  So many people and potential investors have been pushed away simply by the posts, not the split between IE and the devs.  People can deal with splits, changes at the top etc.  But uncontrolled, mindless posting by some members makes Libertycoin appear to be run by a bunch of hackers, not real software developers or people offering a good, solid product.

It is so sad, truly.

In the last 24 hours, this community has taken a beautfiul Van Gogh potential masterpiece and feel it is acceptable to wipe their arse on it and post it through a letterbox.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Anonymity Development Report

We are currently exploring different possibilities to finish our Anon Implementation.

This is the implementation that has had more progress:
http://209.188.7.190/libertycoin/

It was set up as a standalone version of what we expect will be the 'Master Nodes' of our system, but it still needs to be implemented into the QT Wallet and the Daemon.

Polzki announced a few hours ago that he's working to finish it, but we need still need to talk with Tranzium and the rest of the devs of that anon system to know certain technical details.

We can't say yet when it will be completely ready, but we are very close to it.

read
Pages:
Jump to: