Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 73. (Read 359862 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Enough.....keep calm..... Grin Roll Eyes

who's don't like XLB pls leave....don't post FUD...easy....

Stay focus.... Wink

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Overnight this  coin didnt move at all, no comeback Sad
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
Is there any chance this coin will rise again or is it all over?

It will come back....who knows even stronger
Activity: 308
Is there any chance this coin will rise again or is it all over?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Emilio-You are a disgrace to crypto and any community

Since you're so keen to disclose people's personal information, why don't you put yours up?  

Fuck you IE, scammer motherfucker. You played with the lives and money of many people. The hunt began.

If true, please hunt him down, but don't forget the current dev is at least as bad, they were also planning to scam and they succeeded.
Even if IE had plans to scam he did not get to it because the dev back-stabbed him and dumped before he could.

Now before you go shouting, I'm a hater think about it, think for yourself, analyze, investigate, don't take my word for it, check and think for yourself!
I was myself also victim of this scam, people told me 3 days before the drama already to get out but i defended Libertycoin with all my hearth, as I believed in it, hence I wanted to believe so hard cause the name, marketing plans, etc... all looked so good.... so I was blind for the obvious things in front of me.

Let's be honest, the tone of this post does not contain harsh language or anything, how long you think it will take before it gets deleted? why you think is that?

+1 Same with me and btw, that post above that you quoted that I originally wrote, was deleted by the DEV.  He's being selective when I've been here with XLB from the beginning and lost money.  Talk about lack of hindsight and discourse for the community members.  Double standards DEV, you must be the leader here, you created this for let's say a job and money, but you've taken responsibility so be responsible, responsibly.  

AS long as not deleted, gives you guys an idea of what you are dealing with, success to them who stay, I really hope you don't get scammed to hard!

What is it that you want to accomplish? Why are you still here and wasting time? Oh and goodluck tonight, you will need it.
Activity: 564
Merit: 500
XLB is DOA ..... You all know it!! Either go to a coin with a great developer that are transparent and care BlackCoin or a new coin with a developer that is working hard Vericoin. Less then 1k 26m coins new algorithm multipool! Liberity is getting away from this mess!! Either the developer are scammer or they were two dumb to vet a conartisit in IE!

FUD...Please delete!!

FUD?? How so look at the prices of this coin look at the history of people involved with this coin.  This is a pure scam coin where people were ROBBED!!

Who is responsible for buying virtual coins based on nice words in first instance?

Research it!!
legendary
XLB is DOA ..... You all know it!! Either go to a coin with a great developer that are transparent and care BlackCoin or a new coin with a developer that is working hard Vericoin. Less then 1k 26m coins new algorithm multipool! Liberity is getting away from this mess!! Either the developer are scammer or they were two dumb to vet a conartisit in IE!

FUD...Please delete!!

FUD?? How so look at the prices of this coin look at the history of people involved with this coin.  This is a pure scam coin where people were ROBBED!!

Once again.....pffff

If you buy high and sell low... It's not the coin or the people arround it, that are wrong. It's you that doesn't understand rule number 1.

Edit: and you also need patience
Activity: 250
Merit: 105

Since you're so keen to disclose people's personal information, why don't you put yours up? 

Fuck you IE, scammer motherfucker. You played with the lives and money of many people. The hunt began.

If true, please hunt him down, but don't forget the current dev is at least as bad, they were also planning to scam and they succeeded.
Even if IE had plans to scam he did not get to it because the dev back-stabbed him and dumped before he could.

Now before you go shouting, I'm a hater think about it, think for yourself, analyze, investigate, don't take my word for it, check and think for yourself!
I was myself also victim of this scam, people told me 3 days before the drama already to get out but i defended Libertycoin with all my hearth, as I believed in it, hence I wanted to believe so hard cause the name, marketing plans, etc... all looked so good.... so I was blind for the obvious things in front of me.

Let's be honest, the tone of this post does not contain harsh language or anything, how long you think it will take before it gets deleted? why you think is that?

+1 Same with me and btw, that post above that you quoted that I originally wrote, was deleted by the DEV.  He's being selective when I've been here with XLB from the beginning and lost money.  Talk about lack of hindsight and discourse for the community members.  Double standards DEV, you must be the leader here, you created this for let's say a job and money, but you've taken responsibility so be responsible, responsibly.  

FUD...Please delete!!

FUD?? How so look at the prices of this coin look at the history of people involved with this coin.  This is a pure scam coin where people were ROBBED!!
legendary

FUD...Please delete!!
legendary

LOL. Christopher Bouzy posted the XLB dev's personal information, full name and educational instituation and smearing accusations without any proof. He posted my private messages on here the other week. He threatened to post my real name and address on here (like I give a shit).

Christopher Bouzy 's information is available from his company information which is publicly available. Whereas the information HE leaks is private.

He deserves for everything to be out in the open.

You know what, I can't even argue that you're entirely wrong here and since we want to justify the actions of some kids, who have now created their destiny, I will ask you this, if you happened to get into a conflict of interest on any community forum, an argument that was silly and it was blown out of proportion, would you be ok if someone disclosed your personal information and photo's? 

I talked to you in XLB from very early on and understand your frustration, but the question above is pretty rhetorical. 

Acctualy I would like to know the personal information of every member of any coin that I invest in. Not only when there is an argument or any other kind of disagrement.
Why not know what you invest in? Why are all these people involved anonymous? Let them be responsible for the good or bad they are doing.

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

LOL. Christopher Bouzy posted the XLB dev's personal information, full name and educational instituation and smearing accusations without any proof. He posted my private messages on here the other week. He threatened to post my real name and address on here (like I give a shit).

Christopher Bouzy 's information is available from his company information which is publicly available. Whereas the information HE leaks is private.

You know what, I can't even argue that you're entirely wrong here and since we want to justify the actions of some kids, who have now created their destiny, I will ask you this, if you happened to get into a conflict of interest on any community forum, an argument that was silly and it was blown out of proportion, would you be ok if someone disclosed your personal information and photo's?  

I talked to you in XLB from very early on and understand your frustration, but the question above is pretty rhetorical.  

If I sold products through a company and via this forum then obviously my name and information would be accessible to everyone. Therefore I would act professionally at all times, for very obvious reasons. That is how the world of business works.

As I said:

Christopher Bouzy posted the XLB dev's personal information, full name and educational institution and smearing accusations without any proof. He posted my private messages on here the other week. He threatened to post my real name and address on here (like I give a shit).

As far as I am concerned, the guy is complete scum. Btw I actually sent this man $100 of my own money for free! (public btc donation on here). I used to defend him in the forums! It should tell you something that I have changed my opinion of him.
Emiliomann-I'm mad too, I lost money yesterday, perhaps more than you and if you want, we can discuss via PM and vent together.  But your posts with personal information must be deleted as a token of your character.

It almost feels like the people who were hurt by Madoff or bank lenders for mortgages, I know because I felt the pinch back in 08'.

I'm asking you to do the right thing.    
Activity: 112
VootCoin PR/IRC Admin

This coin has a huge potential. With the right people working, it may be the next big thing in crypto.

Agreed! Show your support!

XLB to the moooon!

I see what you're doing DrSnazZy and I appreciate it, putting things back to the order of business by reiterating the current developments.  But the truth is, all these children will never allow this coin to excel.  

The DEV screwed up, without all these useless posts, the coin was on an upward trend.  Now, look at this forum, stark contrast to what we were forming as for the last 3 weeks.  

I thank you for remaining focused and calm
[/quote]

Thank you. Just trying to get the community back in the right positive direction. This will take some time.  The devs have shown they are working. Progress is progress no matter if its .001% or 100% . Its a step in the right direction. The "children" will fall off and grow up eventually. And we can really pickup the pace from there. The Whole community trusted IE, and DUMPED on his word alone. Mass Panic is what happened. Even in real life , if something drastic happens dont panic and dump everything and run. Learn what happened and learn from those mistakes. Im not trying to sit here and Bold big font letter everything. Just trying to get over the FUD and on with libertycoin! we havent fell that far off the path we were on. Just got a little lost and need to get our community back on track. This was one of the most supportive communities ive seen in awhile , I was following XLB before i joined here. I got on here because this really does make the difference in the future. On with libertycoin!

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

I understand that he really messed things up for hundreds of people and everyone lost money.. I love close to $1000 when it fell, but we need to move on and look past it.
I know your want to expose him and remind everyone who he is and what accounts he is using, but your honestly just feeding him and the other trolls.

I have already spoken to several members and asked them to stop and many already have. They have decided to make a dedicated thread to exposing him for all to see.
Not everyone checks this thread so we need to reach the whole crypto community.. Here at XLB we already know who and what he is.. so there is no reason to harp on it as it creates a negative mood. So once again I and other are asking you to stop.. to move on.. so we can begin to grow again..

Please make your own thread and continue to expose and call him out.. But here in this thread we are well aware and dont need to be reminded..

Yes please!!!!!

The mass dumping has stopped. Those that remain still believe in XLB. Trades are still booking and there is volume..
We just need to get on with our lives.. It happened.. Its done.. Now on to whats next.. LIBERTY!

Realize you are addressing an adult with no association to IE, with many connections, and lost money yesterday you little twit.  Check my posts and you'll see I have been very neutral since BC.  Calm your tits and disclose your information or are you too scared and want to play tough to a computer screen?  
legendary

I understand that he really messed things up for hundreds of people and everyone lost money.. I love close to $1000 when it fell, but we need to move on and look past it.
I know your want to expose him and remind everyone who he is and what accounts he is using, but your honestly just feeding him and the other trolls.

I have already spoken to several members and asked them to stop and many already have. They have decided to make a dedicated thread to exposing him for all to see.
Not everyone checks this thread so we need to reach the whole crypto community.. Here at XLB we already know who and what he is.. so there is no reason to harp on it as it creates a negative mood. So once again I and other are asking you to stop.. to move on.. so we can begin to grow again..

Please make your own thread and continue to expose and call him out.. But here in this thread we are well aware and dont need to be reminded..

Yes please!!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: