Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 74. (Read 359862 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
hey guys.
all of us know IE and the other accounts he own.so let's move on just with comfort and patience .
I remember he said leave to fuck his wife.so such people that talk about his wife this way,what do you expect?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Ok, Iconic Expert, barabbas, Africanos, Clockers25, Boomslang, brammien, TenaciusC, Crypto_Wolf, Cryptoolate and all different accounts of Christopher Bouzy. I deleted my old post, but you asked for it again and again and again...

Christopher Bouzy (IE and others)
1655 Flatbush Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11210

In this public link, everyone can see a picture of this bastard scammer and bad father and bad husband and bad human

http://eccentricdandy.tumblr.com/post/27738472317/christopher-bouzy-natalia-bouzy-and-jennifer

I understand that he really messed things up for hundreds of people and everyone lost money.. I love close to $1000 when it fell, but we need to move on and look past it.
I know your want to expose him and remind everyone who he is and what accounts he is using, but your honestly just feeding him and the other trolls.

I have already spoken to several members and asked them to stop and many already have. They have decided to make a dedicated thread to exposing him for all to see.
Not everyone checks this thread so we need to reach the whole crypto community.. Here at XLB we already know who and what he is.. so there is no reason to harp on it as it creates a negative mood. So once again I and other are asking you to stop.. to move on.. so we can begin to grow again..

Please make your own thread and continue to expose and call him out.. But here in this thread we are well aware and dont need to be reminded..
Activity: 108
It is intriguing how people speak negatively against IconicExpert when he leaves but not when he is entering. The devs supported him, welcomed him to this coin, and defended him when others tried to distort his history with Blackcoin. He never asked anyone from this coin for anything other than support for the coin. Not him. He told the dev he would make them millionaires if they supported his plan. They ousted him because of fud from the Blackcoin community claiming to have just found out about him. Claiming he was a scammer. But at the height of this coin the dev dumped coins. IconicExpert is the scammer?
Activity: 250
Merit: 105

This coin has a huge potential. With the right people working, it may be the next big thing in crypto.

Agreed! Show your support!

XLB to the moooon!
[/quote]
[/quote]

I see what you're doing DrSnazZy and I appreciate it, putting things back to the order of business by reiterating the current developments.  But the truth is, all these children will never allow this coin to excel.  

The DEV screwed up, without all these useless posts, the coin was on an upward trend.  Now, look at this forum, stark contrast to what we were forming as for the last 3 weeks.  

I thank you for remaining focused and calm
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
There is a saying. If you bump into an asshole one day he was probably an asshole. If you keep bumping into assholes, it's you who is the asshole. That's two coins Christopher Bouzy has tried to promote now and he left both of them in a very bad way with wild unfounded accusations.

One day this idiot will learn that these are decentralised currencies.  Cheesy

We shouldn't rule out the possibility that this guy is mentally disturbed and perhaps we should go easy on him. He seems to be deluded enough not to realise what an embarrassment he has made of himself and his business reputation.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Emilio-You are a disgrace to crypto and any community

Since you're so keen to disclose people's personal information, why don't you put yours up? 

Fuck you IE, scammer motherfucker. You played with the lives and money of many people. The hunt began.
VootCoin PR/IRC Admin

IE did not do anything for blackcoin or this coin, all his projects turn into train wrecks. The developer probably didn't know what hit him with this idiot.

Thanks for your insight Happy Hogan. 

Now can anyone who is not a Newbie with 2 posts and has not been in this community from early, care to chime in? 
The coin is obviously dead all you trolls can go away now your job is done..
(shhh guys play dead until there all gone)

Seriously trolls.. you won now go away..

+1 LOL

Activity: 196
Got to love all these newcomers in the last 24 hours who have nothing beneficial to bring to this community other than rants in a school playground.  

Since I've been in since early and already took my losses, I will pose some serious questions to the community:

1) Other than anon, what else is currently being worked on for XLB?  I don't need updates from the DEV because that is obviously, his weakness.  But a vote of confidence that you are, for all intents and purposes, in this for the long haul and not dumping like a constipated senior citizen on laxatives.  

2) What can XLB members contribute to the community, aside from useless banter and waste of space?  Mark my words, each of you are very easy to point out if you haven't been here from the beginning.  

3) Who is or will be willing to manage social outlets?  

4) Again, if there was a fall-out yesterday between IE and the DEV, it is the DEV's job to handle it privately and professionally to minimize panic sell and doubt.  He failed at this.  Remember, he didn't address anything, and in detail for weeks, up until yesterday except for 'LOLs' and smiley faces.  So why is everyone twisting and fabricating from all angles to make a martyr out of IE.  He will return the Wall St. funds or lose everyone's respect and probably be banished forever so keep that in BC.  For XLB, like it or not, IE brought a lot of attention, and even faith, to this coin.  Which by the way, he did in BC.  Some of you have a memory span of a goldfish, 3 seconds.  

5) If you outsiders want any respect from any community, you will need to respect each other.  Regardless of reservation or difference of opinion.  Again, I encourage all true XLB members to not engage in the people that never amounted and will never amount to anything.

IE did not do anything for blackcoin or this coin, all his projects turn into train wrecks. The developer probably didn't know what hit him with this idiot.
Activity: 168
The coin is obviously dead all you trolls can go away now your job is done..
(shhh guys play dead until there all gone)

Seriously trolls.. you won now go away..
Activity: 70
Hope you can success! See you then  !
Activity: 30
Why do you delete my post ? Its a scam coin an this is fakt !  Angry
you didnt have any post.why do you lie?
is this your new account for spread nonsense?
Activity: 38
We have 285 pages and its moving fast.. There is a strong and active community here and its easy to see!

Now whats next!?

Nothing has changed in the Libertycoin protocol, he price fall was just a makerting issue.

We are still working along with members of the community to finish a the Anon implementation so we can move other things.

XLB has been Crypto_Wolf Creation and paste just opened a big joke, right. Very happy.
Next, let's do some real work.
Let us less abusive, multi-point support, letter recognition and understanding. [I hope you're not really a liar]
See you reward 7 BTC seeking to develop an anonymous function, you really do not know facts, or then flicker. If you really are in a hurry progress is needed to support and understanding.
XLB Chinese group, spontaneous donations anonymous bounty in progress, maybe not a lot, please leave XLB author or BTC address.
Currency faithful will spontaneously turn to you in the past. After the forum posted a reward will be a reward shots XLB QQ Chinese group number: 196 124 814

We close the distance light, a thin which it a little bit. Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Got to love all these newcomers in the last 24 hours who have nothing beneficial to bring to this community other than rants in a school playground.  

Since I've been in since early and already took my losses, I will pose some serious questions to the community:

1) Other than anon, what else is currently being worked on for XLB?  I don't need updates from the DEV because that is obviously, his weakness.  But a vote of confidence that you are, for all intents and purposes, in this for the long haul and not dumping like a constipated senior citizen on laxatives.  

2) What can XLB members contribute to the community, aside from useless banter and waste of space?  Mark my words, each of you are very easy to point out if you haven't been here from the beginning.  

3) Who is or will be willing to manage social outlets?  

4) Again, if there was a fall-out yesterday between IE and the DEV, it is the DEV's job to handle it privately and professionally to minimize panic sell and doubt.  He failed at this.  Remember, he didn't address anything, and in detail for weeks, up until yesterday except for 'LOLs' and smiley faces.  So why is everyone twisting and fabricating from all angles to make a martyr out of IE.  He will return the Wall St. funds or lose everyone's respect and probably be banished forever so keep that in BC.  For XLB, like it or not, IE brought a lot of attention, and even faith, to this coin.  Which by the way, he did in BC.  Some of you have a memory span of a goldfish, 3 seconds.  

5) If you outsiders want any respect from any community, you will need to respect each other.  Regardless of reservation or difference of opinion.  Again, I encourage all true XLB members to not engage in the people that never amounted and will never amount to anything.
Activity: 70
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
Why do you delete my post ? Its a scam coin an this is fakt !  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
Don't you still understand that the original dev is also a SCAMMER. Fucktards.

If you are confinced of that, then don't invest in this coin and don't come to this thread to waste your time.

You should go to the thread where you invest, suport it to go to the level that you want instead of wasting your time here

Hey I invested in this fucking scam. Now I am out and hope everyone else is aware of these fucking bitch ass scammers.

So you sold your coins and realize that you lost money and now feel the obligation to be the Messias to bring the news to everybody.

I am sorry for your loses, but you made the descion to sell...maybe you should move on???
Pages:
Jump to: