Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]LifeTask-The first decentralized platform for a talent driven job market - page 12. (Read 25436 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
this must be a real? and it will return the very useful profit?
Activity: 7
Activity: 113
LifeTask is a decentralized competence matching platform based on blockchain and artificial intelligence.
LifeTask looks a very interesting and potential project.
Activity: 17
I will joined to this airdrop.good luck sir
Activity: 57
I'm sure - a worthy project with a great future. Very well-chosen team, constantly working on updating and improving the service.
Activity: 16
this program is awesome and long live for this project. thanks
Activity: 148
LifeTask airdrop is live.
Go and participate in the airdrop: on telegram @lifetaskairdropbot
Activity: 5
modern project and i Love your project. Good airdrop, thank you!
Activity: 233
This is really a very reliable and stable ICO. The developers have made a very good project, and further develop it,
the company has a great future.
Activity: 2
An excellent project that impressed everyone with its technology, I am glad to see such a promising project. I really like what they do, a great team and great prospects for the future.
Your project looks pretty confident among all. I hope, and I believe that this is not only the case, and someday it will become something more. We will see what happens, I really hope that the company will succeed, an excellent approach to the realization of their ideas! It is interesting to observe and be part of such projects!
Activity: 11
Activity: 32
The team project  interest in the bounty,join all bounty and gain more token I will be honest with you, the project looks very best
Activity: 1
I hope this project will be success
I am very interested in your project The future seems very bright, is not it! Project with very good and perfect perspective in future, and i will support this project until success, and don't forget to follow this announcemment, because you will surprised with this project!
I wish the project a success.
Excellent project, this project has everything to succeed to make a lot of success among the investor community, talented super competent team well structured, will be part of my portfolio of investments the future is now. Congratulations to the whole team..
Activity: 42
I like this projec. thank
Activity: 7
Everyone is praising this project. So I'm curious if they are real supporters or just noobs hyping this up.
If they can provide good reason why such good words, then, maybe there's really something in here.
And actually, this is not the first decentralized platform with regards to this kind of industry.
Several projects have ventured and been exploring this recruitment job industry but no one has never been good enough to revolutionize this sector.
Activity: 13
Futura will be open for LifeTasks Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: