Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]LifeTask-The first decentralized platform for a talent driven job market - page 16. (Read 25436 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
It is always better to work with successful and promising projects, and this project is such. The community that is developing and expanding bad project will not advise as they say!
Activity: 10
I like the project. Especially the fact that everything is clear and accessible. Respect creators and staff. Let all of you get great!
I think in the near future I will see an unprecedented growth of this project. I'm interested to be here, thank you all !!
Activity: 18
Activity: 9
good ico to be honest and may grow as token sale progresses
Activity: 16
It is always better to work with successful and promising projects, and this project is such. The community that is developing and expanding bad project will not advise as they say!
Activity: 15
Amazing project! I’m very happy to be part of it! To the moon!
Activity: 3
which kind of mechanism work for this
brand new
Activity: 0
nice project, i'm sure this project will be successful and very useful for the future. i believe that
brand new
Very nice project and i have this will be big coin in years..
@vines151
Activity: 5
This is a very good Project!!!
Activity: 9
The project involved Experience team.Awesome project
brand new
Project seems interesting good luck guys
brand new
projeto excelente gostei muito Wink
Activity: 51
brand new
I really like this project, when does it start?
Activity: 238
A good and promising ICO company, very good development schedule,
attractive prices for tokens, as well as frequent reviews on the latest news in the group. I advise everyone.
brand new
brand new
I will follow this project, because I believe that it will become one of the best in the future.
brand new
Activity: 266
A very good reliable company with incredible plans for the future and really good prospects.
I think we should join them as soon as possible, because this is a good project.
Pages:
Jump to: