Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]LifeTask-The first decentralized platform for a talent driven job market - page 10. (Read 25436 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Great project. The purpose is awesome and the staff is really serious.
Activity: 2
This looks like a really interesting project that might change the way we find employment. This is definitely an exciting project to watch.
Activity: 2
brand new
Lifetask is a complete solution for employers and employees. But how will the accuracy of employee information be solved by the project? The high bonus rate is a good community appeal. But if they are too easy to earn, the percentage of users will sell them more. What will happen then?
Activity: 8
Amazing project and cool futuristic ecosystem
Activity: 21
excellent modern  project great team
brand new
This thread is very helpful. Bring human a new era for MMO. Nice niche and I hope the founder always happy and full of healthy to dedicate for us. Thank you very much
Activity: 3
This is a great project backed up by a strong team. The airdrop is also mouth watering
Lifetask is a complete solution for employers and employees. But how will the accuracy of employee information be solved by the project? The high bonus rate is a good community appeal. But if they are too easy to earn, the percentage of users will sell them more. What will happen then?
Activity: 14
The project seems very fresh and interesting. A new perspective which is very rare in the crypto world!
Activity: 25
very nice and interesting project. I wish you good luck
Activity: 35
great project. good luck team
Activity: 4
Everyone is praising this project. So I'm curious if they are real supporters or just noobs hyping this up.
If they can provide good reason why such good words, then, maybe there's really something in here.
And actually, this is not the first decentralized platform with regards to this kind of industry.
Several projects have ventured and been exploring this recruitment job industry but no one has never been good enough to revolutionize this sector.
We will see what kind of performance they will offer in the job industry, after 6 months from now and onwards...
Activity: 358
Merit: 10
Good project, grease out 1 ico wonderful.
brand new
Enough generous bonuses. And I liked the project. Interesting idea)
ts very good idea to work with LifeTask! Very good project, like it
Activity: 6
best project best of luck team
c тaкoй кoмaндoй ,эмиccиeй,и идeeй пpoeкт пoйдeт oчeнь дaлeкo
Activity: 32
I like how the project's marketing campaign is organized. A very good work. The color scheme on the site also looks beautiful
Pages:
Jump to: