Pages:
Author

Topic: 👍👍👍 [ANN][LIKES] Likecoin | 100% Free Cryptocurrency for All. 👍👍👍 - page 18. (Read 28233 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
this is my likecoin wallet     LZP3F7ygHtLWBoZvQ7MxeKS5tpWVRavZjF    anyone who can send me one likecoin  for a try

I do not know why my wallet cannot receive any likecoin

Code:
Date: 10/19/2017 00:31
To: test bitcointalk LZP3F7ygHtLWBoZvQ7MxeKS5tpWVRavZjF
Debit: -1.10 LIKES
Transaction fee: -0.0001 LIKES
Net amount: -1.1001 LIKES
Transaction ID: 1f63cbbfdce6a53eb2d8b52a0dc565b8709cd8de94957c1546f03789cacb9b69

Activity: 461
Merit: 101
this is my likecoin wallet     LZP3F7ygHtLWBoZvQ7MxeKS5tpWVRavZjF    anyone who can send me one likecoin  for a try

Please explain your problem clearly. Any way i am sending 100 coins to your wallet for testing.
does the coin have a pool?

dead, except the scam pool that suck out 20% of your hard mined coins. Greedy bastards.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
good good study day day up!!!
this is my likecoin wallet     LZP3F7ygHtLWBoZvQ7MxeKS5tpWVRavZjF    anyone who can send me one likecoin  for a try

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
good good study day day up!!!
sorry to bother you
can you send me the likecoin Android wallet?  please, thanks.

[email protected]

and I have a problem with the window wallet, what I mined in the pool likecoin cannot send to my wallet, just lose them. why
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
When like coin will be added to exchanges??

Already announced . January 2018
I do hope its not Yobit. At least we can ask Nova Exchange to add this to their roster. Mercatox, HitBTC, and Cryptopia would be great too. But still I trust the developer on his decisions where this can be added. Excited for the exchanges.
yeah,glad to hear it. I still waiting for the announcement and i hope LikeCoin will be valuable after listed in any exchanges.Good luck,dev.

@benedictonathan
Agree with you,i think HitBTC,Mercatox,or Cryptopia is not bad,the daily total volume is quite good,also if the developers team are really working hard to make the future of this coin better.

Oh yes, I mean I can expect that at least if I cannot make btc out of trading with likecoins then somehow I can also use it as actual currency on some social media website for perks or any tangible feature.
Activity: 364

I do hope its not Yobit. At least we can ask Nova Exchange to add this to their roster. Mercatox, HitBTC, and Cryptopia would be great too. But still I trust the developer on his decisions where this can be added. Excited for the exchanges.
yeah,glad to hear it. I still waiting for the announcement and i hope LikeCoin will be valuable after listed in any exchanges.Good luck,dev.

@benedictonathan
Agree with you,i think HitBTC,Mercatox,or Cryptopia is not bad,the daily total volume is quite good,also if the developers team are really working hard to make the future of this coin better.

Do u have an update on the pool?
My miner is waiting.

Target to mine 50 million LIKES before Listing. Please fire up the pool.

Activity: 364
What is the best to backup your likecoin wallet? I want to be sure  that I would not lose my coins if some untoward things will happen to my computer. Also what if I want to transfer my likecoin to another computer?

Go to C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Likecoin\ and save the wallet.dat file in a safe place. If anything happens to your computer, you can reinstall Likecoin wallet and replace the new wallet.dat file with old one and your coins will be there.

Is the same thing as using the "backup wallet" link from within the wallet itself? I'm assuming it is, but just want to confirm.

Same,but you need to rename it to wallet.dat before placing in the Likecoin folder
Activity: 420
I am the original miningteam23
What is the best to backup your likecoin wallet? I want to be sure  that I would not lose my coins if some untoward things will happen to my computer. Also what if I want to transfer my likecoin to another computer?

Go to C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Likecoin\ and save the wallet.dat file in a safe place. If anything happens to your computer, you can reinstall Likecoin wallet and replace the new wallet.dat file with old one and your coins will be there.

Is the same thing as using the "backup wallet" link from within the wallet itself? I'm assuming it is, but just want to confirm.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Have you an good arabic translate to do the presentation of this currency ?
Activity: 842
Hi, how are you
wait a few more months to enter the exchange

Activity: 122
good job, keep up the good work !
Here everything is working fine.

Anyway please try this.

Click "Settings" and select "options" . Then click "Network" and then  untick  Map port using UPnp and apply.

Then restart the wallet.

done, still the same.
Strange

can you please update latest Bootstrap file on front page? Its faster that way.

Upload it to mega.nz

Made the bootstrap torrent. Below i am giving the magnet link

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:80807275723F2648865F97013481204CBEE5C0C4&dn=bootstrap.dat&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce
Pages:
Jump to: