Pages:
Author

Topic: 👍👍👍 [ANN][LIKES] Likecoin | 100% Free Cryptocurrency for All. 👍👍👍 - page 16. (Read 28233 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Trying hard to get listed in exchanges.

come on, that is not that hard.
some exchange list for almost no cost

BTC is making daily historic high, and yet we are sitting here .

Don't rush Jijo,man. You are just pressuring him to add likecoin to some shitty exchange full of conmen. If he entered likecoin on some shitty exchange and I think he did when it was added on coinsmarket (though he did not made this announcement), it will be because you pressured him to.

I am hearing negative statements from my veteran friends at cryptospace about coinsmarkets. Maybe there is another plan to add this on a good exchange like HITBTC in the near future? Likecoin is still in its infancy I will trust more things will happen.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
We are going to cross 2000 members. Hope that soon our coin will list in exchanges.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
I believe in the coin! will certainly make it valuable Good luck to the developer!  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

come on, that is not that hard.
some exchange list for almost no cost

BTC is making daily historic high, and yet we are sitting here .

Activity: 592
Merit: 116
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
keep hard work to get list this coin in the market
i am trust this project will be succesful in the future
Can we use the likecoins now a digital currency on some social sites? Hopefully we can expect many things for likecoin and we can continue to stake the said coin. How many coins are still available for stalking?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
With social media web-sites being popular, it's a very interesting project. Being popular means being backed up by hundreds of thousands of people. Really cool!
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Bringing social networks into our fold would help the crypto market to grow and expand it's area of influence, which in turn would make it easier for us to purchase common goods with cryptos!
Activity: 106
Measurable Data Token
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I do not understand why people still mine it ? Is there any exchange where LIKES is being traded ? I always follow pools and coins and calculate profitability. The thread was opened in July and since then some peoples are mining. May be they have millions by now. How come ?

The main aim of this project is " cryptocurrency for all " . So through  website we are freely distributing the coins to everybody . And after getting this free coins, they can start staking immediately. 

Our miners are helping to distribute this coins freely to rich and poor.

I find your statement dev a little bit too idealistic and full of enthusiasm. But how can you possibly achieve giving likecoins for rich and poor if we ourselves cannot get any information as whether this coin has any plans or road maps or any future enddeavors? You are just saying that we need to mine and mine and stake and stake without any assurances that we can use these coins either for trading or currently in the near future. Forgive me for sounding frustrated, its been 5 months and I still hear nothing more about this other than the usual mining and affirmations from other members.
I do not understand why people still mine it ? Is there any exchange where LIKES is being traded ? I always follow pools and coins and calculate profitability. The thread was opened in July and since then some peoples are mining. May be they have millions by now. How come ?

The main aim of this project is " cryptocurrency for all " . So through  website we are freely distributing the coins to everybody . And after getting this free coins, they can start staking immediately. 

Our miners are helping to distribute this coins freely to rich and poor.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Add it to HitBTC I should say, they have good interface and very user friendly environment. I will treat this likecoin as the original likecoin and nothing else. So dev should step up the pace of making this coin work and profitable for everybody concerned.
Activity: 251
Let me guess, develop team might be Chinese almost 👲. Btw I really like your project with many interesting things.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
Or else give us information about your coin develepment progress here or in facebook pages.. so we don't have to warry about it..  Huh  Huh
Activity: 61
Better get your coin on the exchanges DEV .. at least before the other copies .. otherwise you will be left behind and we would have wasted our time and effort backing your project
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
LIKECOIN ALERT:

You have a namesake. Also called LIKECOIN.

Please check it out. Just saw it in my searches.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpowscrypt-likecoin-social-media-currency-get-paid-for-content-2335853

yes, just saw it too. That dev is launching few coins at one go, some says he's a scammer.

original LIKECOIN was years ago.

Announcement page taking words from LIKES coin.

And there's another one

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-likecoin-like-pos-36-donate-widget-2404032

Any info about this @jijothomas..
Pages:
Jump to: