Pages:
Author

Topic: 👍👍👍 [ANN][LIKES] Likecoin | 100% Free Cryptocurrency for All. 👍👍👍 - page 22. (Read 28233 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Is there a website that lets you show who are the biggest holders of likecoin? I saw an ether based website that shows biggest holders of a specific token maybe likecoin has that too?

Will release one block explorer soon including this.

DEV Exchanges !!!!!
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
Is there a website that lets you show who are the biggest holders of likecoin? I saw an ether based website that shows biggest holders of a specific token maybe likecoin has that too?

Will release one block explorer soon including this.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Why in the table of 25,000 written but the purse is empty?

What is your likecoin address?
Activity: 387
Merit: 10
Why in the table of 25,000 written but the purse is empty?
I am now curious, why do I see a green tint on some of the entries inside the likecoin participants form? Does it mean anything? Can the dev explain this green tinting on those who are joining the campaign?

It just to find the repeated entries .
I am now curious, why do I see a green tint on some of the entries inside the likecoin participants form? Does it mean anything? Can the dev explain this green tinting on those who are joining the campaign?
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
An authentic source of motivation the ultimate reflection of determination.BEST WISHES FOR LIKECOIN.
Activity: 37
The premine bounty is almost 75% done. What is the next step for this coin. I have high hopes that this coin will change our lives. Maybe for the better. Would you agree? I do hope so.

Dont know, be a while not hear of dev, at 50% bounty should have a exchange...
The premine bounty is almost 75% done. What is the next step for this coin. I have high hopes that this coin will change our lives. Maybe for the better. Would you agree? I do hope so.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

SOpool.us (Formerly SteamOctanePool.com) has added LIKE, only 0.25% fee!

Mine on one of the fastest most reliable pools on the net!  We are hosted on the top cloud platform, with built in DDOS resistance!

Use your wallet address as your username, and c=LIKE as your password.

No Registration required.  Rewards will be sent to your address every 5 hours!

Example config below

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://sopool.us:3433 -u LVfvHjawEY3pTVPLZvCBPNE8k2ojvPQ8it -p c=LIKE  

Donation Address: LVfvHjawEY3pTVPLZvCBPNE8k2ojvPQ8it

Thank you to user zamans98who requested we add this coin!

it gives wrong coin and there is no likes coin in the pool

already PM'ed him to change, but still no response.

Jijothomas - can u please setup a proper pool? I cannot find any good pool. The scammer lpool.name keep eating 20% of my mining.
As u know, mining is not cheap.
Activity: 59
http://steamoctanepool.com/images/250x.png
SOpool.us (Formerly SteamOctanePool.com) has added LIKE, only 0.25% fee!

Mine on one of the fastest most reliable pools on the net!  We are hosted on the top cloud platform, with built in DDOS resistance!

Use your wallet address as your username, and c=LIKE as your password.

No Registration required.  Rewards will be sent to your address every 5 hours!

Example config below

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://sopool.us:3433 -u LVfvHjawEY3pTVPLZvCBPNE8k2ojvPQ8it -p c=LIKE  

Donation Address: LVfvHjawEY3pTVPLZvCBPNE8k2ojvPQ8it

Thank you to user zamans98who requested we add this coin!

it gives wrong coin and there is no likes coin in the pool
After mining , the new coins need confirmation to show in main balance. After full sync, you will get the final status of wallet
Activity: 126
can u up data of block for me down.
i lost 48 hours for 55281 block of 191961 block
it very slow =.=

Did you download the config file and placed in the instructed folder ?
ok i will doing
but i have a question
what happend with coin i mined .it reported generated but not accepted mined
it dont have in my wallet
it very slow =.=

Did you download the config file and placed in the instructed folder ?
Activity: 126
it very slow =.=
This is the only project active in the name of Likecoin
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
And I did noticed that. This is basically my first POS coin again after my failed LANACOIN experiment (did not work, wallet always not working) and I stopped using it. When I got my coins and understood the concept of proof of stake then I always leave my LIKECOIN wallet on, although not always of course (as I turn my laptop off too to prevent issues). Are there any attempts in the past years to create a coin that is also called LIKECOIN? Is this a resurrection of an old likecoin or this is the first time a coin is called LIKECOIN?
I see, so there is no way you can mine using your own computer nowadays. That is too bad. I guess no coin, regardless whether it has value or not, can be mined nowadays using their own computers.

Due to this reason Likecoin is using POS mining, in which any one can mine new coins with his initial coins in normal computer by just connecting his Windows or Linux wallet to internet.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I see, so there is no way you can mine using your own computer nowadays. That is too bad. I guess no coin, regardless whether it has value or not, can be mined nowadays using their own computers.
Pages:
Jump to: