Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIM]LimeCoin X11 Algo | OBSOLETE move to LimecoinX please - page 2. (Read 61937 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
We wont be Swaping more LIM to LIMX , the reason is that some users are still Mining LIM at lower diff, and selling , dumping the price at Bittrex.

Swaping of LIM to LIMX is cancelled.

if you have LIM sell them at europex.

Is this the end of the swaping of LIM to LIMX ?

My wallet still stuck on block 9360 and out of sync (more than 8 hours).

I understand that this is the last block, but how can I send my old Lim coins?

I have a lot of lim coins!
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Despite your harsh words, we'll still help you resolve your issue. PM me with details, and we'll sort it out. Thank you.

Oh, btw, the conversion was ended because more than a few were taking advantage of a much higher daily income mining the discontinued LIM, instead of mining LIMX. We will absolutely honor all LIM holders who did not do that. Just to clarify.

I'M NOT GONNA PM SHIT

HERE'S MY WALLET: i7CJ9zsXCpndoEjntm5Cv2Yc3iBvED5Guv

MY INFO AND LIM IS ALL PUBLIC = 1005 LIM TO 1005 LIMX
ON THIS THREAD:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annlimlimecoin-x11-algo-obsolete-move-to-limecoinx-please-559534

YOUR TRUST RANKING IS IN THE TANK AND THIS COIN IS DEAD

you should relax, you are not the only one with this problem, and we are still swaping LIM to LIMX on IRC channel.

let me explain you why I didnt send your coins with proofs:

This  is the Swap Form you filled in our website:

8rwwcSjxghfKKFDBa8GD5Eufv1mKUMBZsy
i7CJ9zsXCpndoEjntm5Cv2Yc3iBvED5Guv
e6cc50f2896cb6a608b57a478c257fddd7a58cb724c7c42b2d...
92s9PpxHbdUtPstidB2oK9x9R5UJQAVprA
6fac38dbe98b395ba99812dc59d88c4220adc17af43c03ab1b...
8rwwcSjxghfKKFDBa8GD5Eufv1mKUMBZsy
e6cc50f2896cb6a608b57a478c257fddd7a58cb724c7c42b2d...
user
password
amount
transaction

92s9PpxHbdUtPstidB2oK9x9R5UJQAVprA
deaf5afe80ddbd876455902ac85a1b0f996f70e14b17bb951a...
8zKVatdQ6F5r4mk2jdFBF4JtCw1Biyi46R
10d8805db05f0b062948e8978faf5db285a6dcfe950cb0addd...

To validate them i need to look in the blockchain, but oh surprise, your transactions never went broadcasted to the block chain. so i couldnt verify. the reason is probably your wallet is out of sync and doesnt even has an operating node (most of the Non synced wallets still send info to the block chain so i can process the information).

Net amount: -500.00 LIM
Transaction ID: 10d8805db05f0b062948e8978faf5db285a6dcfe950cb0adddbb71f5d816c3c8
Status: 0/unconfirmed, has not been successfully broadcast yet - SUBMITTED
Date: 2014-06-09 09:01

thats the info YOU CAN READ IN YOUR WALLET.  note the: "has not been successfully broadcast yet".

so you could contact us on IRC or Via PM to solve this problem after you came from work.

Anyway Good luck! and have a nice day! I sent your coins.

posted by Iparn
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
As posted on the other thread:

It's sent btw. The totals in the txid history showed a total of 1510 coins, not 1005.

Estado: 1/no confirmado, transmitir a trav�s de 6 nodos
Fecha: 09/06/2014 22:36
Para: Swap Lim to LIMX i7CJ9zsXCpndoEjntm5Cv2Yc3iBvED5Guv
D�bito: -1510.00 LIMX
Cantidad neta: -1510.00 LIMX
Identificador de transacci�n: b8699d6a7c7c725e77d8e1f995f8de8e141b52416e68143584ea694b7866f738

As stated above, we will honor all transfers of LIM to LIMX that are legitimate. We will do what we can to assist those who had issues with the LIM wallet. However, it may not be an instantaneous process. This is al being done manually, not automated. I ask for patience from those still in the queue. If anyone else has any issues, PM me and let me know. Thank you.
Activity: 48
We wont be Swaping more LIM to LIMX , the reason is that some users are still Mining LIM at lower diff, and selling , dumping the price at Bittrex.

So let me get this straight

You're cancelling the conversion - even tho I was told this morning my conversion would be in my wallet by this afternoon....

I come home from work to find nothing in the LIMX wallet.....

So from this information your gonna KEEP the huge PRE-MINE of LIMX for your self and/or your group of friends and FUCK EVERYBODY ELSE???

Is that what I am understanding here???

JUST ANOTHER FUCKING SCAM COIN - SHIT COIN

THANKS FOR NOTHING YOU FUCKS

Seeing how my fucking LIM is forever in limbo and/or will still end up in your LIM wallet to sell

Nice....... and here I thought you guys/gals were something different......

F U C K  YOU - YOU PIECE OF SHIT(s) ! ! !   MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!

http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/cannot%20unsee%20what%20has%20been%20seen/grand/cannot-unsee-what-has-been-seen-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-742.gifhttp://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/Seinfeld-had-enough-walks-out-cinema-theater-13573145087.gif

I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF YOU SHIT COIN SCAMMING MOTHER FUCKERS

F U C K  Y O U   ! ! ! ! !

I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU FUCKS TO GET PUMPED AND DUMPED LIKE THE LITTLE BITCHES YOU ARE

PUNTA - I'LL MAKE SURE EVERYBODY KNOWS YOUR A THIEF

jajaja nice gift you get there  Cheesy

dont worry sure your limx get paid, dont get angry  Tongue
Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Activity: 95

Copied blockchain but still waiting 9 weeks behin

Can't be much of a problem as your balance shows 0.0 anyway

try again on few hours later!!!! the last block 9360 is being mined and its heavy, thats why all wallets get stock, try again later

we are working on it
Activity: 95
./limecoind getinfo
{
    "version" : 90102,
    "protocolversion" : 70002,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 9360,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "connections" : 50,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : 9.84697447,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1400872885,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "mininput" : 0.00001000,
    "errors" : ""
}

LIM is currently on block 9360, if you are in this block, dont worry your wallet is "sync" because all wallets are programmed like this, "when wallet no receive any new blocks in one hour, get no sync"

the last block was mine four hours ago so this block (9360)is too heavy, just wait! this block is being mined so just wait

however if you are on block 9360 you are sync!!! believe me, you can send your LIM for exchange to LIMX on www.limecoin.org, we are receiving LIM for 3 days more
Activity: 84
My old limecoin wallet (not limecoinx) stuck on block 9360  Huh

legendary
That message in yellow on your wallet should not be there if you follow the procedure posted in several replies on the thread. Give the process a shot, and remember to save your wallet.dat first!

Please let us know if still no positive results by this evening, and we'll get it resolved. Thank you for your patience!

ora
Activity: 47

I just widthraw from pool site to my wallet. I need sync to receive my coin and change to LIMX. Now I cannot sync
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

ora

ora
To all the users that would like to swap their LIM coins to LIMX please follow this procedure:

Move all your coins to a Windows/Mac/Wallet  
if you dont have the old LIM wallet then download it from:
http[Suspicious link removed]

it will stuck on block 8680 aprox so you will need the lastest blockchain from:

http://209.208.111.8/6-6-2014_8960.rar

Now that you have your wallet synced and with your LIM coins, follow the procedure from our official Website:

http://limecoin.org/?page_id=131

please dont forget to FILL the form! if you dont fill it , we wont know where to send your new LIMX coins.

regards!

LIM sync very slow. Any problems? I need 9 weeks to sync - I'm downloading blockchain, hope everything is ok
legendary
For new goods and services providers, check out LIMX here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-limxx11-limecoinxstores-games-chromeosandroidiphone-wallet-637366

It has taken the place of LIM. We'd love to have your goods, services on the reborn, bigger, better, stronger LIMX. Check it out!

Thanks!

Grin
Activity: 673
Merit: 105
Limecoin added to Bidcoind.com as a payment method to buy / sell goods and services with Limecoin.

Generate buzz for Limecoin by listing quality items for sale totaly free of charge and merchant mine MTC on the side,

www.bidcoind.com

Everyone is talking about merchant integration for their coin, saying that theirs will be the one,

well if you don't start to demonstrate merchant application for it, then who else will?
CPI - The Consumer Price Index for all Crypto Currencies, what will say more about a crypto currency when there is more quality stuff for sale in exchange.

The API for true trade volume based on actual goods and services. The real economic indicator for a crypto currency.
EXAMPLE:
"user wsxrfv made 1375 MTC at the current exchange rate of 0.17 USD per MTC just for listing an item for sale in exchange for Limecoin."
Casper just listed an item for sale on Bidcoind.com, he is selling his old laptop in exchange for Limecoin,
like that is not good enough he is mining 1 MTC block after block at the same rate as the Marinecoin network speed just for listing it.
if someone else does not list an item soon after him, Casper is going to be the richest man in the World.
Who's to stop Casper selling more items in exchange for Limecoin
Merchant Mining, No hardware required, mineable for the next 1000 years just like the Marinecoin Network Mining.
PAYMENTS & MERCHANTS
pay direct to the seller no middle wallet. start small, gain more feedback comments and go bigger soon your reputation will speak for itself more coins for more positive feedbacks from buyers.

Win Win Win situation

Sell quality stuff for your coin and generate publicity for your favorite coin +1
Get more of the coins you like by selling your new or used items + 1
Get Marinecoins on the side by merchant mining them without extra effort +1

your accounts are credited 0.5 MTC as gift good for listing upto 5 items with basic settings.

make sure you enter a valid Marinecoin client wallet address during registration but not a mobile or web wallet,

no listings for illegal items,
no spam listings items with picture and detailed description ONLY
valid user registration, do not use fake names fake address your account will be suspended
this is as serious as Ebay
Lisitings of 14 days minimum or longer duration required to qualify for mining block rewards
No listings under crypto currencies category, exchanging coins is not a merchant activity.
You will get results within 180 blocks on the network about 6 hours on target network speed, delayed 180 blocks payouts gives time to delist unwanted or illegal listings and listers who spam the site just for getting MTC.

There is feedback area after each successful sale, seller and buyer can give each other feedbacks the more feedback you have the more coins you make by selling your stuff more easyly.

if more than 1 person lists an item during the same block interval they share the block reward of 1 MTC, how ever if more than 10 people list an item in order for you not to lose your listing fee of 0.1 MTC, the reward auto doubles to 0.2 for each seller,

list an item mine block after block until someone else lists an item,

you can sell your items for Limecoin, you will still get merchant mined Marinecoins,

Mined coins auto cashout to your registered wallet when balance exceeds 5 MTC, but you can also cash out manually if you wish when your balance is below that.

goto www.marinecoin.org to download your MTC wallet to receive your Merchant Mining Block Rewards

then goto www.bidcoind.com register and list an item for sale in Limecoin and wait for the MTC rewards to flood in to your wallet,

Enjoy
Bidcoind.com
legendary
If anyone is still having issues swapping their LIM to LIMX, please PM me here or hop in IRC.
legendary
dev, how long are you going to keep this backdoor open? It's a lot easier to mine LIM in the old blockchain than in the new

Hello, and thank you for sharing this. We're going to try and resolve this today, I'll post as soon as I know.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
dev, how long are you going to keep this backdoor open? It's a lot easier to mine LIM in the old blockchain than in the new
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Yes, these procedure is working fine, we changed to LIMX because as You can see, there are problems with syncing The old wallet, please just changed to The new LIMX and you wont worry again

These procedure are not working = not possible to send coins to new address when old wallet are not in sync.

To all the users that would like to swap their LIM coins to LIMX please follow this procedure:

Move all your coins to a Windows/Mac/Wallet 
if you dont have the old LIM wallet then download it from:
http://209.208.111.8/LimeCoin_Setup_v3.13.exe

it will stuck on block 8680 aprox so you will need the lastest blockchain from:

http://209.208.111.8/6-6-2014_8960.rar

Now that you have your wallet synced and with your LIM coins, follow the procedure from our official Website:

http://limecoin.org/?page_id=131

please dont forget to FILL the form! if you dont fill it , we wont know where to send your new LIMX coins.

regards!

Followed everything
Will not sync

is this a lost cause?

We need the active node to the DEV Wallet......

you are doing something wrong, contact me or Vindyne at IRC chat freenode #limecoin for support.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
My swaped LimecoinX arrived!! Smiley

It takes much time confirm transaction from limecoin v.1.

Pages:
Jump to: