Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIM]LimeCoin X11 Algo | OBSOLETE move to LimecoinX please - page 7. (Read 61937 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 101
What's different about this coin? Limecoin.org buying is fixed exchange rate?

we have Videogames (btw you should play limeTravian www.generacionro.com, you can buy things with limecoin and war is coming soon), You can buy directly from our website( theres a fee, so its cheaper if you buy them directly from exchanges), it uses X11 Protocol (less stressing for videocards), we have free services (LimePic - image hosting ) , we have block explorer, coin calculator, paper wallet, Bilingual Website, also we are promoting the coin in LatinAmerica not just in USA or Europe , Android News APP (coming next week) , Android Wallet (to be released in next hours) , Online Wallet (to be released in next hours) and more.

we are not a new coin, we've been in this small world for about 2 months maybe 3, and still developing the coin (that's good , this is not a bump and dump coin).

Added new Exchange to our Official Website:  https://coinnext.com/trade/LIM/BTC

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
What's different about this coin? Limecoin.org buying is fixed exchange rate?
now that i have our attention guys, i want to talk about something that is making circles in my head.

we all know that our blockchain has problems in 3 Blocks (3955, 4890 and 6878) , also we all know that our mistake (as developers) with pschmessage (magic numbers in blocks), and the most recent bug that i found with Seeds (searching nodes in port 9333 instead of 9033) , is making wallets and network a little bit unstable.

my idea (still in  my head, so its nothing official), is to create an entire new blockchain (from block 0 ) , this is not a hardfork , i repeat is an entire new block chain that will fix most of our stability issues, also this new blockchain will come with a newer code that probably will incorporate new features (like anon transactions, dark gravity wave 3, etc etc).

Pros:

Difficulty will be restarted.
Addition of DGW3
Addition of DarkSend (in its actual RC1) and we can make our own version from that point.
Fixes in wallet and blockchain

cons:

Old Coins wont be compatible with new coins, so i will have to manually change the old ones for the new ones (this means you send your old coins to the premined wallet, and i will send the new coins to your new wallet)

All Services must update their Services (pools, exchanges etc) to the NEW chainblock.

THIS IS JUST AN IDEA, its not an official announcement, now please, let me know your oppinion and suggestions.

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
How to enter coinmarketcap.com ?

there are aprox 1.1 million mined Limecoins, at our current price, the Market Capital of Limecoin (LIM) is low, like $8000 USD. we need to raise the value and then get into coinmarketcap. at least thats my opinion, im open to suggestions.

The best thing to do is spread the word. Tell your friends. Tweet about LIM. Make posts about LIM on forums you frequent, within the crypto world, and outside it. Mine it, and keep creating volume on exchanges. Value is important too, but do those other things and value will take care of itself. LIM is undervalued right now, a good opportunity to stock up on some, and create volume at the same time.

there are aprox 1.1 million mined Limecoins, at our current price, the Market Capital of Limecoin (LIM) is low, like $8000 USD. we need to raise the value and then get into coinmarketcap. at least thats my opinion, im open to suggestions.
Activity: 689
Merit: 507
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
1$ =1 MEC 2013 (2,56 $) 5$ =1MEC 2014 ?
Please Help us donating some BTC to Mintpal voting , so limecoin can get into a bigger market.

Getting into another exchange wont help.
You need to do something, and if you're thinking on an anonymising feature you really need to move faster than 2 months

we have good ideas on the table, but each one has to be analyzed before we start working on them, the main problem right now is the lack of time of FerchoDev (co-developer) , and the other team members, leaving me alone with all the project, we need more team members (that im looking for).

i will try to have at least 2 new developers in the next week.  in terms of new features, today we will have news Wink
+good news  Wink
Please Help us donating some BTC to Mintpal voting , so limecoin can get into a bigger market.

You need to do something, and if you're thinking on an anonymising feature you really need to move faster than 2 months

we have good ideas on the table, but each one has to be analyzed before we start working on them, the main problem right now is the lack of time of FerchoDev (co-developer) , and the other team members, leaving me alone with all the project, we need more team members (that im looking for).

i will try to have at least 2 new developers in the next week.  in terms of new features, today we will have news Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
GOOD Dev
+1 for Ragnarok Online.   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

legendary
if we create from zero a new anonymus function, it could take up to 2 months.  if we just try to adapt zerocoin functionthen it can take 2 weeks.

Why do you like the zero knowledge alternative, compared to cryptonotes or whatever XC is doing?

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#LIM

The BTC address:

Each 0.001 BTC received will count for 1 vote

15q2MctrBBYENL2UnrVMhsdRopQrwYYmh8
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
if we create from zero a new anonymus function, it could take up to 2 months.  if we just try to adapt zerocoin functionthen it can take 2 weeks.

You are the Dev and you should to choose what is acceptable for you. But, both path will lead this coin to huge boost. Grin
Activity: 350
1$ =1 MEC 2013 (2,56 $) 5$ =1MEC 2014 ?
if we create from zero a new anonymus function, it could take up to 2 months.  if we just try to adapt zerocoin functionthen it can take 2 weeks.

Great

legendary

in fact im thinking on doing it.   Grin  but there are priorities right now, and first we need to solve them.

How long are we talking?
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Dev you should consider to implement something from zerocoin to LIM. I guess it will boost the LIM. Grin
Lol literally if the dev even considers it.

in fact im thinking on doing it.   Grin  but there are priorities right now, and first we need to solve them.

If u will do this 1 LIM will cost ~ $10 or even more Grin
Dev you should consider to implement something from zerocoin to LIM. I guess it will boost the LIM. Grin

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
waiting for more games  Wink
Activity: 252
Pages:
Jump to: