Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIM]LimeCoin X11 Algo | OBSOLETE move to LimecoinX please - page 5. (Read 61937 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Paid for Travian gold, hope it comes soon Smiley
legendary
Activity: 872
Merit: 1010
Coins, Games & Miners
Finally fixed the faucet/games for LIM... downloaded the .rar and decompressed it... nice
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Waiting to see what happens!
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Do we need to transfer LIM from exchanges to our wallets ?

yes please, move your LimeCoins to your wallet (windows, Mac or Linux, dont use Android)

Activity: 689
Merit: 507
Do we need to transfer LIM from exchanges to our wallets ?
Activity: 350
1$ =1 MEC 2013 (2,56 $) 5$ =1MEC 2014 ?
We started testing the LimeCoin Improved code today, it seems everything is working fine:

DGW3 added
Block Spacing reduced from 10mins to 5 Minutes.
Block Reward Reduced from 100 to 50 LIM.
New Magic Numbers (PchMessage)
Client/Server Protocol Updated
Changed RPC and Seed Ports
New Logos and gui improved.
Wallet syncing Problem Fixed
Reduced Ban time of a Misbeheaving node
and More...

This is not a "TO DO" list, this is an "ALREADY DONE" list  Grin

We are calling this project as : "LimeCoinX" to make a difference between the original Source code and the Improved one.

The "premine" would be 2% (as Original LimeCoin)  Plus  780,000 LIM (this is the amount of coins already Mined in the actual LimeCoin, and we are going to change the old coins to the new ones from website ) .

this is NOT an official announcement, we are just telling you what are we doing and whats our plans in a short term.

More Info in the Next 24 hours.

Grin regards!

Add POS ervery Year 5 % in 4 Years.
We started testing the LimeCoin Improved code today, it seems everything is working fine:

DGW3 added
Block Spacing reduced from 10mins to 5 Minutes.
Block Reward Reduced from 100 to 50 LIM.
New Magic Numbers (PchMessage)
Client/Server Protocol Updated
Changed RPC and Seed Ports
New Logos and gui improved.
Wallet syncing Problem Fixed
Reduced Ban time of a Misbeheaving node
and More...

This is not a "TO DO" list, this is an "ALREADY DONE" list  Grin

We are calling this project as : "LimeCoinX" to make a difference between the original Source code and the Improved one.

The "premine" would be 2% (as Original LimeCoin)  Plus  780,000 LIM (this is the amount of coins already Mined in the actual LimeCoin, and we are going to change the old coins to the new ones from website ) .

this is NOT an official announcement, we are just telling you what are we doing and whats our plans in a short term.

More Info in the Next 24 hours.

Grin regards!

Activity: 294
This coin has  LOT of promise and just need some fresh promotion. It's got x11 which seems to be all the rage and not too many coins so it could easily hit few k sats with a bit of trolling and promo and that's just my 2 cents or LIM. I like the fact that the Dev can move with the times to modify the coin.
Activity: 11
My windows wallet stuck on block 3955.
Please help i have more than 15 000 LIM.

try this:

please copy this files in your Limecoin Folder ( User/User/Appdata/Romimg/Limecoin). (firts delete all files, SAVE YOUR wallet.dat, then copy this files and paste again your wallet.dat)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tfw15o07jd4xsbo/db.rar

I already have the changes in source ready, just waiting for instructions, we musnt have any problems with wallets again

WORKS PERFECT THANKS !!!
Activity: 69
Merit: 10

try this:

please copy this files in your Limecoin Folder ( User/User/Appdata/Romimg/Limecoin). (firts delete all files, SAVE YOUR wallet.dat, then copy this files and paste again your wallet.dat)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tfw15o07jd4xsbo/db.rar

I already have the changes in source ready, just waiting for instructions, we musnt have any problems with wallets again
Activity: 11
Activity: 1
Lime Coin to do the MOON Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Limecoin sounds so refreshing. And i love Travian, well i used to love to start them, never stick on any server for long. Might get tempted to start new round.
Activity: 17
Nice coin you got here, am beginning to get thirsty...
How about giving me some citrus.

Will be looking in to this fruit, if i like the taste i'll purchase some if i can.
Activity: 57
Nice coin,let's help with promoting limecoin in forums,twitter and facebook guys..Smiley
Activity: 350
1$ =1 MEC 2013 (2,56 $) 5$ =1MEC 2014 ?
right now im planning with my co-developer , how are we going to do this "FORK" without affecting users and how to make all service providers to change to the new block-chain.

if we create this new blockchain, its like "relaunching" LimeCoin, but with the plus that all your already mined coins would be "exchanged" to the new ones, so you wont lose anything.

Shocked
 right now im planning with my co-developer , how are we going to do this "FORK" without affecting users and how to make all service providers to change to the new block-chain.

if we create this new blockchain, its like "relaunching" LimeCoin, but with the plus that all your already mined coins would be "exchanged" to the new ones, so you wont lose anything.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
From a personal standpoint, I have to say I like where this coin is headed. Quite a few changes have happened of late, and very big things are ahead. I'm most definitely on board.

Grin
Pages:
Jump to: