Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIM]LimeCoin X11 Algo | OBSOLETE move to LimecoinX please - page 27. (Read 61983 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Love the name, and those paper wallets are gorgeous
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Website updated with links to PaperWallet, LimeCoin Statis and new promotional Video.

any mac wallet v3 ?

Not yet because we are stabilizing the Wallet V3, once is done ill release the Mac Wallet fully updated.

relax coda we are working on it Grin 
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Website updated with links to PaperWallet, LimeCoin Statis and new promotional Video.

any mac wallet v3 ?
Activity: 173
plz... dont feed it... just ignore...

Activity: 140
http://mine-coin.de
I have checked and fixed
http://lim.mine-coin.de

It's working but miners are missing.

also on

http://lim-p2pool.mine-coin.de
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Other pool shows the same.
Will try other version of Sgminer and see

no change can help you it will always show the same.
Activity: 73
Update: Hey all, my apologies for the issues with Okaypool. Please do not use them until we can verify they are on the correct blockchain. If you have lost any coin, or are unable to withdraw your coin, or have any other issues please PM me and I will make sure it gets to the attention of the Dev team. Thanks all!

pls do so.. I have 600 coins there.. I have been mining since day 1 there.. currently mining multipool scrypt to recoup my lost if worst comes to worst..
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Update: Hey all, my apologies for the issues with Okaypool. Please do not use them until we can verify they are on the correct blockchain. If you have lost any coin, or are unable to withdraw your coin, or have any other issues please PM me and I will make sure it gets to the attention of the Dev team. Thanks all!

Activity: 111
http://limecoin.coinexplorers.com/static/charts.html
WoW, hash rate keeps going up....
Good sign of things to come  Grin Grin
usually new coins get high hashrate at first then they plummet.
legendary
Activity: 73
only 3 people mining at okpool and I can't withdraw anything.. Pls contact them..
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Is okaypool on the right blockchain?  Currently on block 1291 but minep.it is up in the 1400 area.  
Activity: 434
Merit: 263
Im in!

Looks Good.
please don't forget the mac wallet V3  Grin

thanks !
legendary
I think the issue may be something leftover from the Darkcoin code in network settings or something. Omar discovered it, passing it on.

Apologies, all. We're working hard to resolve the issues and build from a stable base. Big meeting later today, will post update after! Thank you for your patience.
wish I had v2 to re-install then try your technique to re-install v3

v3 of wallet still does not work

Ppl with wallet problems. I used v2 wallet to get up to date, then overwritten with v3 and it runs just fine.

ok guys I just made some adjustments to the service, the wallets must sync  Cool

thanks fercho, i just uploaded to the website a new compiled version of the wallet (up to date with the new source) and its working.

(no need to update to anyone, unless you have any issue)

Activity: 95

Ppl with wallet problems. I used v2 wallet to get up to date, then overwritten with v3 and it runs just fine.

ok guys I just made some adjustments to the service... still working on it Undecided
Activity: 728
Merit: 504

Pages:
Jump to: