Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIM]LimeCoin X11 Algo | OBSOLETE move to LimecoinX please - page 30. (Read 61983 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
hey guys...

We've gotten enough requests so here you go Wink

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-LIM

Please let me know if we can help!  Can someone update the OP with us Wink

Thanks,
Richie

Awesome, thanks a lot! Will get that handled.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Announcing our 1 MILLION DOGECOIN Giveaway

We are giving away 1,000,000 DOGE in a prize draw - available to everyone who mines at any of our pools (including LIM) starting from today. As you mine, you will earn "tickets" to the prize draw. The more tickets you have the more chance of winning. The first draw will be made when we have found our first DOGE block.

Starts right now - click here to learn more

Earn tickets by mining at our LIM pool

Our thread here on BCT
Activity: 937
Merit: 1000
hey guys...

We've gotten enough requests so here you go Wink

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-LIM

Please let me know if we can help!  Can someone update the OP with us Wink

Thanks,
Richie
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
mac wallet ? please needed ...  Grin
also check that the icon of the wallet is not
darkcoin's one   Wink

lol, yes ill try to cross compile mac wallet today, and fix the icon , inf act i didnt know that the icon was wrong in mac wallet Cheesy .

Today's news:

Network:

Newtwork hashrate: 609 MH/s  (increased)
After the upgrade to LimeCoin Version 3, all nodes and systems are up and running without any kind of errors. in block 1200 KGW will start working, then a few blocks later DarkGravity  and later DarkGravity V2. This will increase the security in our network

Also yesterday we recompiled all nodes and wallets using OpenSSL 1.0.1g to patch against HeartBleed attack.

With this changes Limecoin is now more secure.

Marketing:
we are starting this monday a new marketing campaign, a Limecoin user is making Promotional Videos,  another user is working on wallpapers new images and other surprises coming this incoming week.

Pools:

Pool Owners please confirm you updated to V3, only updated Pools will be added to Our Official Website.

Official Updated Pools Listed in our Website

Omargs Pool
altmine.net
Minep.it

Limecoin Market:

The Price is stable now at 0.00004btc , please dont sell your lime coins so cheap it wont help the coin or you, remember that the price is set by users.

Other news:

VinDyne has joined our Team as a Marketing member, he's helping us promoting the coin and giving support to users.  please Welcome him officialy to our Team Members.

he's doing a great job!

Regards!

Activity: 212
mac wallet ? please needed ...  Grin
also check that the icon of the wallet is not
darkcoin's one   Wink
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
i updated my wallet to v3, cleared the the roaming folder (except wallet.dat) and started limecoin-qt.
now i'm stuck at block 1068.

Huh
Activity: 182
Wallet Updated (v3) - jump in Smiley

MineP.it LIM Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers get mining.

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://lim.minep.it:3357 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Auto payouts every minute
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Register Now!

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
altmine.net EU and US pools are now updated.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Announcement: The security update, system upgrades, and hard fork are now complete. The nodes will be restarted, and the V3 wallet is now uploaded. Pool owners will need to download new source, recompile new daemon, and new V3 wallet. Pool owners please post on the forums, or PM me, when your pool is all set for V3. Links for the V3 wallet follows. The jet is about to finish fueling. Thank you for your patience, everyone! I will keep you updated.

Pool Owners update¡¡¡ dont forget it¡¡

Europex has updated.

Please update
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
is ok pool updated?
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Developer, I ask you to change the characteristics of the coin, otherwise it will die. large miners manipulate network capacity, resulting in the gap between the blocks appear lasting about an hour.

Block generation: < 3 minutes

Difficulty Retargets every (2-4) block using Dark Gravity Wave

Activity: 154
Announcement: The security update, system upgrades, and hard fork are now complete. The nodes will be restarted, and the V3 wallet is now uploaded. Pool owners will need to download new source, recompile new daemon, and new V3 wallet. Pool owners please post on the forums, or PM me, when your pool is all set for V3. Links for the V3 wallet follows. The jet is about to finish fueling. Thank you for your patience, everyone! I will keep you updated.

Europex has updated.

legendary
Update: MANDATORY UPDATE - Pool owners - update your Daemon and Wallets! Miners: Download Wallet V3 if you have not: https://mega.co.nz/#!I4tzmC7B!dws5BohTIUeaEXa-o3M2jPft5bhedFcuv4Ez6YdsSbU

Please be sure you update, everyone, it is MANDATORY!

Please post here or PM me once your pool is fully updated to V3. Thank you for your patience, everyone!

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
www.omargpools.ca:8031 has been updated to the latest wallet

EDIT: On the newer V3 Wallet now.

WALLET LINK V3 HERE:  https://mega.co.nz/#!YxFk0SjB!E3zpFQo8iBQl8JlPNLKWbmgBwZTYKdsFwyKlr45JGiM

MANDATORY UPDATE.  Everyone must do it.

legendary
Announcement: MANDATORY UPDATE!! The security update, system upgrades, and hard fork are now complete. The nodes will be restarted, and the V3 wallet is now uploaded. Pool owners will need to download new source, recompile new daemon, and new V3 wallet. Pool owners please post on the forums, or PM me, when your pool is all set for V3. Links for the V3 wallet follows. The jet is about to finish fueling. Thank you for your patience, everyone! I will keep you updated.

WALLET LINK V3 HERE:  https://mega.co.nz/#!YxFk0SjB!E3zpFQo8iBQl8JlPNLKWbmgBwZTYKdsFwyKlr45JGiM
Got it working... Thanks for you help guys..
But i have to say the price for the coin is super low at the moment. Hope it picks up.
The price of most alt coins has been under pressure this last week, so it's not just Limecoins. But if Limecoin is to rise above the hundreds of other coins then I'd imagine it needs a community working toward that goal. At the moment we have people mining the coin, which is very important, but it's unclear what other initiatives are developing. A coin IMHO needs more that just miners hoping the value will go up to rise above the many other coins. But that's just my 2 cents worth.
Do people agree or disagree?

Wink  new features are coming  ,but  first we need to fix security issues.  (one of the new things coming is an exchange for goods)
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Got it working... Thanks for you help guys..
But i have to say the price for the coin is super low at the moment. Hope it picks up.
The price of most alt coins has been under pressure this last week, so it's not just Limecoins. But if Limecoin is to rise above the hundreds of other coins then I'd imagine it needs a community working toward that goal. At the moment we have people mining the coin, which is very important, but it's unclear what other initiatives are developing. A coin IMHO needs more that just miners hoping the value will go up to rise above the many other coins. But that's just my 2 cents worth.
Do people agree or disagree?
Pages:
Jump to: