Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIM]LimeCoin X11 Algo | OBSOLETE move to LimecoinX please - page 29. (Read 61983 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Wallet Updated (v3) - jump in Smiley

http://s28.postimg.org/uykd5uhf1/minepitlogo.jpg

MineP.it LIM Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers get mining.

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://lim.minep.it:3357 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Auto payouts every minute
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Register Now!

https://www.minep.it/creatives/newdash.png
Where the normal pool statistics? Please, add.
Activity: 728
Merit: 504
deleted all in appsdata folder....re-installed v3 plus new limecoin.conf...now stuck at 1068  Huh

wallet stuck at block 1244. I have V3 of wallet. any fixes ?
+1

stuck at 1245...

Code:
addnode lim.altmine.net add
addnode us.altmine.net add
or add this to limecoin.conf
Code:
addnode=lim.altmine.net
addnode=us.altmine.net
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
+1

stuck at 1245...

Code:
addnode lim.altmine.net add
addnode us.altmine.net add
or add this to limecoin.conf
Code:
addnode=lim.altmine.net
addnode=us.altmine.net
Activity: 252
Wallets on altmine.net EU and US pools are now updated.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
+1

stuck at 1245...
Activity: 728
Merit: 504
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
is okpool already updated?
Activity: 392
I believe I am on the correct fork. If you could join the LIME IRC that would be great so we can try and get this sorted out.
Activity: 95
TO ALL POOLS, BLOCK EXPLORER, EXCHANGE OWNERS PLEASE UPDATE THE DAEMON, THE GITHUB SOURCE!!!

We had experienced some technical problems with the fork and upgrade to DGW, the service got down for a few hrs, but the service is now running normally !!, so I repeat, please update the daemon to avoid problems, and please excuse us for the inconvenience

wallets V3 were not affected by these technical problems, dont worry about that!!!
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Update: MANDATORY update for pool operators, exchanges, and block explorer!

Pool operators, exchanges, and block explorer will need to delete their .limecoin folders (BUT SAVE THE WALLET) download the new source, recompile and run the new daemon.

The wallets do NOT need to be updated.

Please post here or PM me when you are up to date.

Apologies for the technical issues, folks. Things should run smoothly going forward. Thank you for your patience!

I repeat just LimeCoin Service Providers, Do it again (im sorry we had problems with Dark Gravity today). everything is up and running smoothly and we are planning on not release any other update in the next 2 weeks (except if theres a major problem).

thanks to vindyne for his announce¡¡¡

Limecoin Users: no need to update wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Update: MANDATORY update for pool operators, exchanges, and block explorer!

Pool operators, exchanges, and block explorer will need to delete their .limecoin folders (BUT SAVE THE WALLET) download the new source, recompile and run the new daemon.

The wallets do NOT need to be updated.

Please post here or PM me when you are up to date.

Apologies for the technical issues, folks. Things should run smoothly going forward. Thank you for your patience!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Get on here and the coin might well go nuts.
https://coinkite.com/faq/alts
we are working in the issues
legendary
The market is always an ebb and flow, especially in the early days of a coin. Volume is an often overlooked factor, and an important one. Having a wall up at X amount is fine and dandy, but a coin needs volume (buys and sells) to grow. The end goals of this coin are to be more than just speculative in nature. Sell a few coins, buy a few coins. Spread them around the growing community. Support the coin, and get volume going. Value will then take care of itself. Let's grow together!
I think we need something to differentiate the coin. ATM the coin is pretty much like HIC, which took it's ideas from another coin anyway. But for the moment, at least, HIC seems to have had it's day in the sun, so it's a little tricky to see how this one will capture peoples attention.
It's likely to get pigeon holed in the absence of that perceived differentiation IMHO.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
The market is always an ebb and flow, especially in the early days of a coin. Volume is an often overlooked factor, and an important one. Having a wall up at X amount is fine and dandy, but a coin needs volume (buys and sells) to grow. The end goals of this coin are to be more than just speculative in nature. Sell a few coins, buy a few coins. Spread them around the growing community. Support the coin, and get volume going. Value will then take care of itself. Let's grow together!

Activity: 33
I sold and bought back more later. Haven't sold more since then.
legendary
The Price is stable now at 0.00004btc , please dont sell your lime coins so cheap it wont help the coin or you, remember that the price is set by users.
Ppl are just sorry... in the begging I sold LIM ............
But surely, this is the problem. People sold LIM, rather than buying LIM.
If you all bought LIM rather than selling LIM, then the price would have gone up.

I came to this thread and said I was buying LIM, and what happened? No one welcomed me and one poster told me to go away.
But if I go away, then that just leaves all you people wanting to sell LIM, and the price will go down.   Huh
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
thy it works now Smiley
i updated my wallet to v3, cleared the the roaming folder (except wallet.dat) and started limecoin-qt.
now i'm stuck at block 1068.

Huh

Please zoata87 download the wallet from limecoin.org and repeat the process
Activity: 33

The Price is stable now at 0.00004btc , please dont sell your lime coins so cheap it wont help the coin or you, remember that the price is set by users.

Ppl are just sorry... in the begging I sold LIM at 0.00025 and selling at 0.0002 was no problem, but each next person HAS to place lower offer than the current low and so on. Pathetic.
Pages:
Jump to: