Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIT] LightCoin | Mobile Mining | Android Wallet to stake POS| On Bittrex - page 3. (Read 80840 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
anybody still mining this coin ?

go ahead  Roll Eyes

As far as this coin is concerned, i believe nothing makes sence anymore,
mining is not profitable, and buying seams like the worst idea, since the coin appears to be dead for some time now.
Just look at the last date Dev logged on. This seams to be abandoned project.

cheers
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
anybody still mining this coin ?

go ahead  Roll Eyes
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
Well I sold my shit a while back,

The dev is clearly gone and a liar to boot. I asked him in this thread about how many people on the team to which he stated there were a few.  Yet none of them speak, no changes being made, no updates = bullshit

I dare say the premine is gone when the block explorer was offline.

Nice work abandoning the project.

What did you get..1-2 btc for your trouble.

Last Active:    August 15, 2014, 11:41:14 PM

Long gone.

I agree with most of what ure saying, but the premine was low, and i didnt see it was dumped.
Anyways, 1-2 btc is not nearly close to what he could gain, by the prices on markets, he would get barely 0.5 btc for premine.
There is a new block explorer, but it seams you cant check addresses individualy, and there is no rich list.

cheers

I didn't know there was another ? but you cant search addys ? well that's pointless lol.  I know he did state this was an experiment.

Since darkcoin isn't open source and he relied on it being open source already by now.  Cant copy what isn't already out there for free.  Which leads me to say what I said. 

The dev is clearly gone and a liar to boot. I asked him in this thread about how many people on the team to which he stated there were a few.  Yet none of them speak, no changes being made, no updates = bullshit
I think dev still mining and buy  Smiley

see above
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
The dev is clearly gone and a liar to boot. I asked him in this thread about how many people on the team to which he stated there were a few.  Yet none of them speak, no changes being made, no updates = bullshit
I think dev still mining and buy  Smiley
legendary

Long gone.

I agree with most of what ure saying, but the premine was low, and i didnt see it was dumped.
Anyways, 1-2 btc is not nearly close to what he could gain, by the prices on markets, he would get barely 0.5 btc for premine.
There is a new block explorer, but it seams you cant check addresses individualy, and there is no rich list.

cheers
Activity: 339

Long gone.
legendary
So lit isn't available on any exchanges at all now? Very sad Sad
Allcoin Kingcoiny - is live yet. If ANYBODY HERE HAVE INTEREST TO CONTINUE TRADE AND KEPT THAT PROJECT LIVE  PLZ POST IT HERE GUYS. NOT KEEP SILENCE PLZ. BITTREX READY TO RETURN BACK "LIT"
IF THEY ARE SEE A INTEREST AND WISH TO TRADE LIT FROM COMMUNITY.(YOU CAN EXACTLY CONTACT WITH BILL BY THAT QUESTION). NOW HERE WE HAVE PERFECT WORKED CHAIN WITH WALLET AND ANDROID WALLET IN GOOGLE APPS. WE ARE NOT HAVE ONLY ONE HERE - DEV IS KEPT SILENCE BUT HE IS APPEARS ON OTHER TOPICS.BUT NOT ANSWERED ON ANY QUESTIONS. IM NOT KNOW WHY BUT I LIKE THAT COIN LOL))) I HAVE ONLY 25000 of it. BUT ITS VERY STUPID TO KILL THE CURRENCY THAT WORKED GOOD AND WAS MADE IN RIGHT PROFITABLE WAY OF DEVELOPMENT.SO I READY TO CONTINUE HELP TO KEPT THAT COIN LIVE. web site is now not available.Need to do new.MIKE PLZ GO HERE AND SAY YOUR OP.MAY BE LAST OP.BUT THAT WOULD BE HONESTLY. WE ARE NOT KNOW WHAT IS YOUR POSITION NOW,YOU CONTINUE DEVELOPMENT OR STOP IT HERE AND GO TO ANOTHER PROJECT?

Dev is not active, and that is main problem with this coin.
Noone is willing to participate in  a forgotten project, so either organise new developer, or forget about this coin.
Bittrex removed it due to low interest, and others may folow their lead.
Dont seek out investors, seek a capable and dedicated dev.

cheers
legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002
Quel marth Melloneamin
Allcoin Kingcoiny - is live yet. If ANYBODY HERE HAVE INTEREST TO CONTINUE TRADE AND KEPT THAT PROJECT LIVE  PLZ POST IT HERE GUYS. NOT KEEP SILENCE PLZ. BITTREX READY TO RETURN BACK "LIT"
IF THEY ARE SEE A INTEREST AND WISH TO TRADE LIT FROM COMMUNITY.(YOU CAN EXACTLY CONTACT WITH BILL BY THAT QUESTION). NOW HERE WE HAVE PERFECT WORKED CHAIN WITH WALLET AND ANDROID WALLET IN GOOGLE APPS. WE ARE NOT HAVE ONLY ONE HERE - DEV IS KEPT SILENCE BUT HE IS APPEARS ON OTHER TOPICS.BUT NOT ANSWERED ON ANY QUESTIONS. IM NOT KNOW WHY BUT I LIKE THAT COIN LOL))) I HAVE ONLY 25000 of it. BUT ITS VERY STUPID TO KILL THE CURRENCY THAT WORKED GOOD AND WAS MADE IN RIGHT PROFITABLE WAY OF DEVELOPMENT.SO I READY TO CONTINUE HELP TO KEPT THAT COIN LIVE. web site is now not available.Need to do new.MIKE PLZ GO HERE AND SAY YOUR OP.MAY BE LAST OP.BUT THAT WOULD BE HONESTLY. WE ARE NOT KNOW WHAT IS YOUR POSITION NOW,YOU CONTINUE DEVELOPMENT OR STOP IT HERE AND GO TO ANOTHER PROJECT?
but who minings it? Net Hashrate ~100 mgh
Activity: 373
They walk among us...
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin

MultiFaucet.tk
We provide LIT Block Explorer and Faucet.
Join us!

Ty GrinZ)) And Guys Plz keep the Haucet live donate a little: LbJTLNcwK9CaWi7Epww2gbQYgoy6zW8v6Q - its a Faucet adress for donation in LIT
legendary
Activity: 1572
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
+ 1000% at Bittrex!!

Somebody knows something!

Well not everything is as it seams, actualy i started this rally trying to gain desired amount, but someone kept overbidding me.

Im not interested in price wars, so if theres someone that would like to sell 100k-500k in bulk please PM me.
Do not look at this like theres some "inside info", its just a "just in case" storage.

cheers
Lol me too yersterday with oldboy make some noise to keep market live on Bittrex and it start to trade))))
legendary
+ 1000% at Bittrex!!

Well not everything is as it seams, actualy i started this rally trying to gain desired amount, but someone kept overbidding me.

Im not interested in price wars, so if theres someone that would like to sell 100k-500k in bulk please PM me.
Do not look at this like theres some "inside info", its just a "just in case" storage.

cheers
Activity: 224
just 3 btc to 3000 sat!  Shocked
Activity: 224
+ 1000% at Bittrex!!

Activity: 198
Price doubled on Bittrex today so it is not quite dead yet Smiley
Activity: 373
They walk among us...
Well, I guess dev doesn't have time or interest to continue the project?  Undecided
Certainly looking that way….. Sad
Activity: 214
Well, I guess dev doesn't have time or interest to continue the project?  Undecided
Come on Dev, throw us a bone - Delisting will be terminal…..

Delisting isnt terminal, ccex had 0 volume anyways.
What bothers me more is the fact that blockexplorer is down, and there is no alternative.
Pretty sloppy moves from DEV, no wonder the price flatlined
bye bye lit  Angry
bittrex - This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Aug 22nd unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.1 BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: