Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIT] LightCoin | Mobile Mining | Android Wallet to stake POS| On Bittrex - page 4. (Read 80840 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
Come on Dev, throw us a bone - Delisting will be terminal…..

Delisting isnt terminal, ccex had 0 volume anyways.
What bothers me more is the fact that blockexplorer is down, and there is no alternative.
Pretty sloppy moves from DEV, no wonder the price flatlined
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
They walk among us...
Come on Dev, throw us a bone - Delisting will be terminal…..
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
LIT is dead...
C-CEX - "Coins to be removed August, 21 due to low volume: BPC, SUM, ASCE, MONA, DRKC, RSN, MJ, NUD, LIT, VTC, W8, WHC, LGBT, CLN"
BITTREX will soon remove
sad
legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002
Quel marth Melloneamin
first person to do something is not always the best….

There are very few original patents these days. Most are done by doing something better than the first.

How many burger chains are there? How many Cellphone manufacturers?

If dev pulls this off then it will be more than worth the wait. As he says "this is a long term research project"….

Do you think that dev silent because doing what he promised?

Its all a game, and everything is possible, but i wouldnt bet too much on this.
If they wanted to develop something like dev promised, it would allready be here.
Problem is allways the same, there are simply too much altcoins, and the interest of investors is slowly fading away for 99% of them, even bitcoin is questionable
Most problem that the main amount of investors here not think about project they do their work.Pump & Dump=Death
legendary
Activity: 1722
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

There are very few original patents these days. Most are done by doing something better than the first.

If dev pulls this off then it will be more than worth the wait. As he says "this is a long term research project"….

Its all a game, and everything is possible, but i wouldnt bet too much on this.
If they wanted to develop something like dev promised, it would allready be here.
Problem is allways the same, there are simply too much altcoins, and the interest of investors is slowly fading away for 99% of them, even bitcoin is questionable
legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002
Quel marth Melloneamin
I have no idea if the dev is working on it or not.

However, I haven't bet my house on wether he has or not. Just like gambling in Vegas, you only gamble what you can afford to lose if worse comes to the worse.

if EVERYTHING was a certainty, there would be no big potential payouts. You win some, you lose some.

From what i have read, he seems to know his stuff. But then again its just a calculated risk and guess on my part.

Of course I am hoping he is buried in pizza and beer trying to pull of what he says he can do. I come from a video game development background of 20+years and he seems to fit the stereotype coder role in is actions and words. Of course I amy be wrong….. but I'm hoping I'm right Smiley
Yes its all like a slot game))) You can bit or you can take all
They walk among us...
I have no idea if the dev is working on it or not.

However, I haven't bet my house on wether he has or not. Just like gambling in Vegas, you only gamble what you can afford to lose if worse comes to the worse.

if EVERYTHING was a certainty, there would be no big potential payouts. You win some, you lose some.

From what i have read, he seems to know his stuff. But then again its just a calculated risk and guess on my part.

Of course I am hoping he is buried in pizza and beer trying to pull of what he says he can do. I come from a video game development background of 20+years and he seems to fit the stereotype coder role in is actions and words. Of course I amy be wrong….. but I'm hoping I'm right Smiley

Activity: 734
Merit: 500

lets talk again when we hit 1sat ^^
They walk among us...

Are you sure you are not the loser? I think you are just upset that your investment did not play out in your favour. That's the market. Best not to invest what you cannot afford to lose. It is so easy to call someone a loser for not doing something that you cannot do... right?

I agree that I am a loser. but I did not invest in it. I just am maining. did not manage to sell
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
For by grace are ye saved, through faith..

Dev, you're a loser, they stole your idea and did it. Pidor tormoznutiy

Are you sure you are not the loser? I think you are just upset that your investment did not play out in your favour. That's the market. Best not to invest what you cannot afford to lose. It is so easy to call someone a loser for not doing something that you cannot do... right?

Dev, you're a loser, they stole your idea and did it. Pidor tormoznutiy
Activity: 224
Brief Statement

• I am active as the first day but I don't post anything in forums or tweet unless I have something to announce or to reply to anyone's questions
  • I am most of the times in IRC #lightcoinproject so feel free to join
  • As I mentioned before, this is a long term research project
  • The value of the coin is the value people want to give it
  • Development features are delivered according to public demand and respective support to implement them
  • Android wallet is in the works but staking is not going to be released in the first beta version
  • Would you like to see anything different in Lightcoin? If you do please share

Remember this. Let the dev work and have some faith.
Activity: 734
Merit: 500
i am so happy i got out... still with profit...
legendary
Activity: 1050
Dev, are you where? what with the coin? Is it dead?

LMAO ..... EHAIUEHUAE

u just made my day
Dev, are you where? what with the coin? Is it dead?
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
Activity: 198
Price continuing to fall Sad

This coin should be worth waaaaaay more. Alt coin markets seem to make little sense nowadays.
They walk among us...
Ok, no news but theoretically this is a very promising concept.
Pages:
Jump to: