Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIT] LightCoin | Mobile Mining | Android Wallet to stake POS| On Bittrex - page 31. (Read 80866 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I have thought carefully on the name of the coin and me and my coworkers have decided that Lightcoin is the appropriated name for the plans we have for this project. We are here for the long haul and to deliver so I don't have any hurry to see a community grow around Lightcoin development.
Lightcoin (LIT) is not to be confused by the scrypt algo crypto currency named Litecoin (LTC). I am sure people can see the differences.

Thank you for the feedback and support.

I really don't think you thought carefully enough about the name....

Go back and think even more carefully... this time get some input from smarter people.
sq
Activity: 294
                                                            Almost there!!!

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
We will run a NicEMining LightCoin Pool for this coin at https://lit.nicemining.pw !

The usual NicEMining goodies will all be there: 0% fees, rock solid stability, and friendly and efficient support!

Join us at https://lit.nicemining.pw !
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
why release this before some of those short term goals are met?
release with anon or android wallet ..? this is one of the many coin announcements with exactly the same features planned and nobody delivers anything, I don't see the point of this in the current state..just one more coin that has anon/android/nodes "planned".
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
X11 Asics are NOT out there.
X11 FPGA's are, but they are only about 3x faster than
a gpu, they are expensive, and they need to be programmed
by a professional.

x11 asics exist.. but not out open in public. i'll leave it at that.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
X11 Asics are NOT out there.
X11 FPGA's are, but they are only about 3x faster than
a gpu, they are expensive, and they need to be programmed
by a professional.
Activity: 84
X11 Asics are out there.  Kiss
Activity: 161
Activity: 196
Hi, Dev! Is it not too late to change X11 to X13?
I'm definitely will mine Lightcoin if the algo is X13.
I like development feature plans of this coin and if this running well, I think this coin will  explode.

Both algos are in highly suspect of un-disclosed software, to take full advantage of mining capability.

Is that true that Asic or Fpga can mine X11? If that is not true, then I have no problem mine X11 Cheesy

Yes FPGA's can, and you can bet your bottom dollar there is GPU software that is NOT available to the masses that DOES use all of a GPU's resources to mine it. No heat = not working hard. This is a fact of electricity in general.
Activity: 232
I like development feature plans of this coin and if this running well, I think this coin will  explode.

Both algos are in highly suspect of un-disclosed software, to take full advantage of mining capability.

Is that true that Asic or Fpga can mine X11? If that is not true, then I have no problem mine X11 Cheesy
Activity: 196

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

by the name itself this fails..
Activity: 232
Activity: 91
you are retarded if you think there are not X11 asics.  And probably the stupidest name and concept released today
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
yeah, i see doomed this coin, since it has the same pronunciation with LiteCoin.
Grin really ? What a strange coincidence  Grin
 I am pretty sure it didn't cross the mind of dev  Grin

ok I have another idea for dev: BeatCoin (BEATC )
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
lightcoin right.... clearly not brightcoin  Grin

so original, why nobody thought about it before  Grin
Activity: 252
yeah, i see doomed this coin, since it has the same pronunciation with LiteCoin.
face the truth, dev, u cant fight against LTC.
Activity: 182
KryptKoin is one of the best!!!
I hate to rain on any parade that may be starting, this name is already taken, but just spelled differently. Maybe 'semantics' would be a better name?

This is going to be a pain in the ass.

Person 1 - "i'll give you 12 litecoins for it"
Person 2 - "What? are you kidding? its worth at least 40 lightcoins"
Person 1 - "are we talking about the same coins?"
Person 2 - "I don't know"
Person 1 - "fuck it"
Person 2 - "fuck you!"

this coin is going nowhere with a name like this. This may work going up against some dinky coin, but you are gonna try competing on namespace with the #2 cryptocurrency? With fucking silver? Shows sheer ignorance or lack of foresight.

X13 will be good instead of X11, won't it?

What is with everyones hard-on for X13 lately? Does anyone actually think those extra 2 rounds are gonna make any difference?

"I've got a 50 layer Kevlar vest, I just wish I had a 52 layer vest... then I'd really be safe"
That was hilarious.
Activity: 345
Merit: 251
The standard questions:
Pools?
Exchanges?
Innovations?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
 Ca you explain what u mean by Lightmining on the Blockchain (Lightchain on mobile technology)?
Pages:
Jump to: