Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIVE] EAZY - Mobile Masternode Management [CryptoBridge] - page 11. (Read 4022 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Nice project ,my opinion is EAZY is a excellent project with a big future with a great Team!!!
copper member
Activity: 230
korean translaton done!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.42212772
adress wallet:EcnXTYJruLqWb2hX2iP7H2sP9zTVwBDGeE
Activity: 573
Merit: 500
Bitcore BTX
Activity: 89
EAZY seems like a nice new project for a platform meant to ease the work of deploying a masternode, even without any programming knowledge. A very good project that I must welcome, as competition always brings good things and better development into any bussines. Will keep an eye on it!
copper member
Activity: 10
Activity: 31
Also Easy is new now when it hit 25 BTC daily volume it will listed on CoinMarketCap soon.
Activity: 24
A project that I think is no better with new persuasive ideas
Activity: 29
A project that I think is no better than success will come soon with this project
Activity: 20
a new project a lot of new but very meaningful and potential people let's introduce together this project
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
Idea of masternode management platform to manage masternodes, looks interesting. I'm eager to join with your exciting project, which looks very promising with great future potential and a great team of devs and hope
this project scales heights of its success.
Activity: 3
Much better than other masternode coin t. Website and wallet are already available great.
Activity: 24
why presale just 30 masternodes, should increase to : 50 masternode, after presale we have 50 masternode holder,a strong node coin.
Activity: 22
Dev your coin is  good but  we  should open a bitcointalk bounty campaign, better  for the new coin .
Activity: 25
Should have signature program bounty?
Activity: 8
Cryptopia listing ? dev
Activity: 11
Hey all! I wish this idea will be prosperous.
Noticing business detailed and profitable design!
Activity: 86
Activity: 30
Yup, many project like that at this time but me and my friend wasnt using their services. EAZY better than all.
Activity: 9
Masternode Monitoring ?, many discord bot can do that, and telegram bot and other masternode services, should build IOS and Android app .
Activity: 12
Please join EAZY Discord  https://discord.gg/V2gKBhw to more infomation. dev work hard now.
Pages:
Jump to: