Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIVE] EAZY - Mobile Masternode Management [CryptoBridge] - page 10. (Read 4022 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Social media engagement, banner ads, high quality content for top bitcoin/cryptocurrency news sites, of course people will definitely look for that whitepaper Hopefully it'll be available soon considering the fact that this project has a very good use case unlike any other projects out there.
Activity: 34
Interesting concept. Fast update. Good to get masternodes closer and simplier to not-geek people. Are you planning to share premine address for transparency?
Activity: 24
Interesting project. what is the eta for this to be available on exchanges ?
Activity: 46
With so much trust I wanna let u all know that, EAZY is a very good project. Here's all coin manager r working hard to take this coin in a good level. All crypto lover should buy and hold this coin.
We hope that,very soon it will go to the moon. Thanks EAZY Dev for gifting us such a good project. Kiss
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
Eazy is a very good project, a very easy-to-use interface that provides quick access to the most important features for running masternodes!
It's a real change!
Activity: 42
look great,i gona staking now!
only one question is that  dev have a plan to hit a exchange? mining is not my ascendancy, so i
like to buy some to holding!if your guy need translation for Arabic just PM me,thanks you!
Activity: 65
Merit: 2
Love the new updated wallet, its working great, and the discord community is awesome, with a shared MN service now in place I am totally IN!
Activity: 33
Wallet v1.13 great, with the number of Eazy per node increasing over time, the price of eazy will be stable over time. This is good for every investor. Let 's see
Activity: 42
EAZY is really a great team. Now the team have changed collateral. To 20k blocks will need 2000 coins of one masternode. It’s a good change. And the pos system is good, I have just 25 coins, only 11 hours I have got 3 coins reward. It’s almost 10% reward.
In few days will on CB exchange, really excited!
Activity: 62
Like the concept of Eazy project.  masternode management platform to manage masternodes,which looks very promising with great future potential and a great team of devs and seems very interesting project. If i have enough fund i would like to buy MN.

Activity: 35
Pretty sure EAZY is gonna grow out to be a damn good investment. Full faith, its looking amazing! Got me some and quite possibly get some more of it soon. Good luck, DYOR on this one! Wink
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
Team just add a collateral change system. This will be good for the ROI of early investors!
And I like the way they are building a very active community.
copper member
Activity: 10
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Interesting project. I will be waiting for more information, let's see another comment this project before enjoying this  & how this project will turn out
Activity: 107
 Good one and good news for us ,but i want to know about that- is any kind of airdrop programme running for us ?
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Hello. Good idea, in general, will watch. MNs are called passive income but it's not that easy to set up and maintain one, actually.
Activity: 573
Merit: 500
Bitcore BTX

my body is ready  Wink

Thanks we appreciate your enthusiasm but this is not the right message board for these kind of things  Kiss Cheesy

hehe, no prob, I am always just a lil too overenthusiastic on things that catch my attention Cheesy looking forward to buy some EAZY at CB after listing.
copper member

my body is ready  Wink

Thanks we appreciate your enthusiasm but this is not the right message board for these kind of things  Kiss Cheesy
Activity: 573
Merit: 500
Bitcore BTX
UPDATE

CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTING PAID

my body is ready  Wink
copper member
UPDATE

CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTING PAID

Pages: