Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIVE] EAZY - Mobile Masternode Management [CryptoBridge] - page 8. (Read 4022 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I hope this new project will bring the future success in the market today
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
tiered collateral  Shocked , good way to reduce inflation , people wont dump much , nicely done
Activity: 85
A lot of ppl interest invest masternde and pos coins this days. I hope this coin goin whit road map than dont dump price down fast. Cuz we all like passive income. Good luck!
Activity: 17
long-term project with a good concept. but more innovation and promotion is needed for this project to be accepted and successful, given the many projects with similar concepts. good luck to you and the team.
Activity: 64
I can't stop myself to invest in this project coz of great masternode features - 1 click masternode setup, exchange and comparison, these are really impressive. Just awesome.

+1 for this project
Activity: 18
MASTERNODE COIN, WITH GREAT ROI and FUTURE
Activity: 22
A team, that works seriously with blockchain, we expect the happy thing will come with EAZY holder in the future
copper member
Activity: 124
Been a fan of masternodes.. need to study spork system though.. Hope I can establish someday. Thanks and more power guys
Activity: 7
Eazy is very good project,  New high profitable masternodes coin,and eazy paid for listing on CB Exchange, i hope, it will list more exchange in future. i think, i will buy some coin Kiss
Activity: 13
I think eazy is a very good project. Here's all coin manager  working hard to take this coin in a good level
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
Every time you drop in the air, you miss it every night. Hey, can you do some activities during the day?
Activity: 47
This Crypto project #EAZY is built by a great team,strong community which empowers masternodes with stable and high rewards. This a valuable and profitable project with a bright future. Invest now before it pumps.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
EAZY has some interesting concept in their Masternode collateral, it keeps increasing when it gets to a certain block (the first one is scheduled at 20.000 and the collateral for a masternode increased from 1000 into 2000). This definitely will help in stabilizing the market price.
Activity: 462
Merit: 23
EAZY is Currently Ranking on Number One on masternode Statistics and will list on CryptoBridge in few days. Unlike other project that EAZY has already realise their whitepaper. You can go to their website or join their discord to find more information about the project. They have just updated their wallet and it will be easier for investors to hold a stable and profitable masternode ecosystem. There are also presale right now and You can get the coins when the price is still low. If you want to know more about EAZY, simply join their discord.
Activity: 140
Since the function to manage EAZY Masternode is becoming necessary,
The attention degree is supposed to be amazing.
As time goes on, I think that Masternode will increase
I think EAZY is anticipating the times!
Activity: 7
Congratulations to the EAZY Team for listing on Crypto.Bridge.
Coin's fast. The wallet works without problems. I had to listing to double your coins in Masternodes Shared.
I hope that the coin will bring me and the others a good income.
It will become a project that was not in vain trusted.
Activity: 30
It's easy, it's easy. Many coin created masternode service, but I expect EASY to have a breakthrough. This is better than MANO, but it should be good for GIN. We are constantly learning to be better, EAZY will beat all other opponents.
Activity: 5
Eazy is very good and promising project for all Crypto lovers, eazy's future is very brightest.  very soon it will be listed on Crypto-bridge. we should buy some coin now for tomorrow!
Activity: 26
It is already July, everything is good again. If the bitcoin reaches $ 20,000, EAZY can easily reach $ 20. Prepare money and deposite on CB boys. Good things are waiting for us.
Activity: 36
As far as i know, EAZY Coin is a very good masternodes Coin, and its project also very good. day by day, eazy team growing this coin. wishing my best for this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: