Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIVE] EAZY - Mobile Masternode Management [CryptoBridge] - page 5. (Read 4022 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Easy function related to Masternode of EAZY is very good.
Since setting of Mastaernode etc is difficult to understand
When new investors are coming in from now
I think that it will make it bigger.
Furthermore, the transaction volume of CryptoBridge is also rising, so I'm really looking forward to it.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
EAZY is the promising coin, a very easy-to-use interface that provides quick access to the most important features for running masternodes!
Eazy is already listed on exchange (crypto-bridge)
The Eazy team is a good team ans really reactive
This coin must be absolut be following  Wink
Activity: 25
I like this coin, now roi hight. If the developers follow the road map, the price will rise. It all depends on dev and they activity.
Activity: 54
Been at this project from the beginning and am happy so far. This coin has active devs, moderators and community. Appart from that they are working hard to attract new investors with good bounties. The wallet is nice and intuative. Its time to join while the stake and masternodes rewards are still high. Gl to all!
Activity: 49
EAZY is good project. If i have more money, i would like to buy full masternode. But now i have half of one masternode and use POS. DEVs is good and very responsive. Always can help you if it need. Also there are good bounty programms, where you can get your ferist EAZY coins and started POSing it. Wink
Activity: 57
Well.Just heard of this and here I'm.I have seen all the plans and management team.It's already listed on CB.that's beautiful proof o works.it's growing nicely. people of many are getting involved.And may this is the best time to invest in the project.Community is absolutely main and strong place to move forward.the Eazy team has a well managed community there.Looking for shared.I will like to join with a little.Best wishes to the big movements. hopefully will get listed on some big exchanges.There will be more investors.more investors..high price.
Activity: 49
EAZY is a good team. It has a very active Team Support & group members.All are loyal enough for growing up this Community & Coin.Already on exchange(crypto-bridge) & decent market price.Many exiciting offers going on EAZY's Discord Server.EAZY has a better SUPPORT than other.Glad to be a part of EAZY FAMILY.Wish EAZY a very bright future & many more exchanges.
Activity: 47
The analyzation is  EAZY >>> Great project comes from a great team. This new born digital crypto were sorrounded with these crypto gifted people, so the chances of hitting the market hardly is given, the project success is near. So it's great time to get in NOW before pumps.. Invest now and Hold...  

Activity: 354
Merit: 100
when will bittrex ?  Huh  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 30
I regret very much that I missed the early welfare activities of this project,now,it is developing successfully..
Currently, the team is actively working on list other exchanges,the discord community is also growing
It looks very promising with great future potential and a great team of devs and will be heights of its success.
Activity: 27
EAZY is the promising coin.Here all are good community & good project also.Bounty program running to get more EAZY coin.listed on CB with high volume     
Activity: 963
Merit: 57
Masternodes are on fire recently. The concept of masternodes management on mobile is very interesting. I hope that the project will last long enough to the end of the roadmap and present us the final product. Good Luck.
Activity: 102
The concept and purpose of this project is very good. I hope that the development team will be able to make every effort to make this project a great and useful project for every cryptolovers
Activity: 86
A promising idea of the project is always one of the main indicators of successful startups.The project is interesting from the point of view of innovation i wish the project the rapid growth. it will be better, it is worth everyone's expectations and efforts. best of luck EAZY....
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Recently I learned about the EAZY project. The results of the development team are impressive. A large and active community. In my opinion, the coin is very promising and I consider this coin for the installation of  masternode.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
With a very small time period, Eazy has become one of my most favorite masternode coin that actually has huge potential and deserves a better place in the market. Honestly, its reward structure and faster transaction speed attracts me. Thanks to the team behind this project bringing such great opportunity.
Activity: 46
With so much trust I wanna let u all know that, EAZY is a very good project. Here's all coin manager r working hard to take this coin in a good level. All crypto lover should buy and hold this coin.
We hope that,very soon it will go to the moon. Thanks EAZY Dev for gifting us such a good project.
Activity: 41
I am really really happy to say that eazy coin already listed on crypto bridge and today volume also good
I hope eazy management will made this project strng and I am glad to be a holder eazy coin
I believe that this project is a big turning point in the market
best of luck eazy team and all holders
Activity: 43
I have followed Eazy right from the start. From doubt to finally see Eazy lister on Cryptobridge. That means the team has just proved themselves, their work, the value of the coin and the confidence of the whole community. Eazy is just doing step by step.
Activity: 36
As far as i know, EAZY Coin is a very good masternodes Coin, and its project also very good. day by day, eazy team growing this coin. wishing my best for this coin. eazy is the few things to buy in 2018, so guyz don't miss to buy eazy coin.
Pages:
Jump to: