Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][LIVE - ICO] Crypt2Pos — Pay or accept payment in a cryptocurrency🔥 - page 2. (Read 1129 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Till what date can you purchase project tokens on the ICO?
ICO will last until April 3. That’s a little less than a month.
Activity: 238
Till what date can you purchase project tokens on the ICO?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Such a popular and already increasingly famous platform’s cashback... Will it also be transferred to a client instantaneously?
Activity: 252
As far as I understand it, Crypt2Pos is created primarily for outlets and their owners, who are really comfortable with having such a platform. For buyers, the convenience of using the platform is limited to cryptocurrency functionality? Is this the only thing, that can encourage people to use the service?
You are not quite right. Let's start with the fact that in the near future Crypt2Pos app will be available for installation on mobile devices via IOS or Android app store. And the set of functions will be much wider – the service will allow you to fully control and analyze your crypto payments!
What will the app include in itself?
Users will have an opportunity to pay for services and goods in stores, to exchange cryptocurrency at competitive rates, to transfers money to blockchain-wallet accounts with minimum commission, to pay directly for services, to pay via QR-code. Plus, the above-mentioned analytics and statistics.
OK, that’s really non-trivial set. And how will crypt exchange be carried out?
In the case of exchanging cryptocurrency, the Crypt2Pos platform independently communicates with cryptocurrency exchange and exchange the necessary amount of crypto-currency as fast as it possible at the best exchange rate. Everything happens instantly.
There will be more services, right?
Merit: 100
As far as I understand it, Crypt2Pos is created primarily for outlets and their owners, who are really comfortable with having such a platform. For buyers, the convenience of using the platform is limited to cryptocurrency functionality? Is this the only thing, that can encourage people to use the service?
You are not quite right. Let's start with the fact that in the near future Crypt2Pos app will be available for installation on mobile devices via IOS or Android app store. And the set of functions will be much wider – the service will allow you to fully control and analyze your crypto payments!
Users will have an opportunity to pay for services and goods in stores, to exchange cryptocurrency at competitive rates, to transfers money to blockchain-wallet accounts with minimum commission, to pay directly for services, to pay via QR-code. Plus, the above-mentioned analytics and statistics.
In the case of exchanging cryptocurrency, the Crypt2Pos platform independently communicates with cryptocurrency exchange and exchange the necessary amount of crypto-currency as fast as it possible at the best exchange rate. Everything happens instantly.
Activity: 98
I have heard that the project team gathered experienced staff. Where they had work before they started to develop Crypt2Pos? Are there any large brands?
Activity: 406
This project is very long to wait for success because to implement this in business, large-scale changes in laws and regulations are needed
Activity: 196
At what level is the hard-cap of the project? According to the plans, it should be a bit.
Hard-cap is 17.5 million US dollars.
Activity: 266
At what level is the hard-cap of the project? According to the plans, it should be a bit.
Activity: 294
Since the platform will have an open API, is it possible to develop your own local loyalty program on its basis? Some outlets would be happy to take advantage of this opportunity.
Is it possible to either use the super cash back project in stores? It would be great to get a special offer))
Activity: 364
Let's look at a specific situation .. I have a lucky holder of a set of crypto-currencies. I come to a boutique and I want to buy something for which I would like to pay with crypto currency. What I should do?
To do this, it will be enough to inform the seller or manager that you are willing to pay for not with a fiat, but with a crypto currency. Further actions will be performed via the pos-terminal using your electronic crypto-computer.
So, we will see in the sales outlets ads like "we accept payment with crypto-currencies", right?
This is already a purely marketing part. But, I believe that this will happen. The more such points appear, the more actively the development of crypto-currency payments and the entire industry as a whole. In this, too, Crypt2pos can play a big role.
If so, then the project really deserves a lot of attention. It's great that you can find such start-ups at the initial stage, and not when they are already well-promoted and difficult to access.
Participation in the project is now available to any investor. As far as I know, project managers are always in touch and ready to communicate on any topic. The earlier the investor "ripens" for investment, the greater the bonus he can get.
Where can I get acquainted with the bonus program?
Activity: 210
“Marketplace for sensor data”
how much will these terminals cost? and in what countries are they being introduced? Although given that the fees are very weak, it is unlikely that the project will shoot
Let's look at a specific situation .. I have a lucky holder of a set of crypto-currencies. I come to a boutique and I want to buy something for which I would like to pay with crypto currency. What I should do?
To do this, it will be enough to inform the seller or manager that you are willing to pay for not with a fiat, but with a crypto currency. Further actions will be performed via the pos-terminal using your electronic crypto-computer.
So, we will see in the sales outlets ads like "we accept payment with crypto-currencies", right?
This is already a purely marketing part. But, I believe that this will happen. The more such points appear, the more actively the development of crypto-currency payments and the entire industry as a whole. In this, too, Crypt2pos can play a big role.
If so, then the project really deserves a lot of attention. It's great that you can find such start-ups at the initial stage, and not when they are already well-promoted and difficult to access.
Participation in the project is now available to any investor. As far as I know, project managers are always in touch and ready to communicate on any topic. The earlier the investor "ripens" for investment, the greater the bonus he can get.
Activity: 364
Pages:
Jump to: