Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][Live ICO] 🔥Efir.io - P2P “AdWords” for native advertising with bloggers - page 25. (Read 33514 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Yess another great project..keep it up
Activity: 201
Very cool project! Nice work! Good luck!
Activity: 10
Activity: 112
good idea. We will support this project
Activity: 4
Hi this marketing project seems very promising ! It will be successful without doubt
Activity: 15
Cool idea. First Time i heard of a project of this kind. I think you guys can improve this project but the fundamental looks cool. Best of luck
Activity: 2
とても素敵なプロジェクト
Activity: 84
very nice project and also nice team
Activity: 13
Hey, What is the difference to Oyster and BAT? Thanks!
Activity: 6
Activity: 84

project is very good and we look forward to the success of the team and the community that support this project.
Activity: 54
Wow a blogging platform with an exchange or am I wrong??  If it is then I think this is awesome I await the full setup of the platform. Kudos
Activity: 85
amazing and interesting project and this coin high price in future
Activity: 194
Activity: 89
project is very good and we look forward to the success of the team and the community that support this project. This product will reach great popularity. Good luck to the team! 
Activity: 123
This is an excellent opportunity to participate in this project. There's no reason to miss
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
The future of advertising. A welcomed project.
Activity: 34
It is a very exciting project Efir. I like the idea of the project, I think the project will be implemented in the crypto world, but a lot depends on investors, how much they like this project.
Pages:
Jump to: