Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][Live ICO] 🔥Efir.io - P2P “AdWords” for native advertising with bloggers - page 22. (Read 33514 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Activity: 8
Activity: 21
Activity: 93
Activity: 6
This looks like a very interesting project.
Activity: 33
Activity: 6
I like the look of this one, it makes sense, if you take the time and effort to make helpful videos, why not get paid also. Nice one Efir.io I have my eye on you  :-)
Activity: 21
I see this project as a project with prospective. It's has the potential in speed and power.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
Inestimate project perelvikatelnost 5 stars!)
Activity: 42
since not all social networks allow nor are interested in developing p2p advertising I can see why you are more interested by bloggers especially youtubers.. you are focused and have set a goal that is bound to be successful
Activity: 14
Such project are getting useful. Irreproachable approach, logical website, engaging job.
Activity: 42
Tell me, are you going to conduct the information work of this project in other languages? add others. because of the language barrier is difficult to delve into the details of this project ... thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
efir will be better than ether

Are you sure about this but you should have to make more research before make any comparison this project is working on very limited space while on other ETH has very big concept and it is already into very strong position so that it has no chance to give tough time to this project because both have no similarity.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
Very perspective project with the good team of developers.
Activity: 9
Activity: 19
    |\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/exchangeefir

cool this is very useful
Activity: 65
EFIR.IO
I like the youtube indexing and lots of other thing about this project, and a 4.8 bench rating is great!  Good luck with your investments!!

Activity: 45
Project is really good. Hopefully you can reach your desired goal.
Pages:
Jump to: