Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][Live ICO] 🔥Efir.io - P2P “AdWords” for native advertising with bloggers - page 26. (Read 33479 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
This project will go far. It's innovative and organized.
Another social networking project.d
Activity: 12
The project looks very promising.  Look forward to seeing the the future will bring!
Activity: 6
Activity: 23
I expect this plan becomes a great success!
A rather interesting activity, in right mind results, faultless activity.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Interesting project to bring quality to the commercial markets, so only real influencers take the lead!
  Cool Cool
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
Activity: 21
Activity: 74
 The site has a base of 196,000 bloggers with more than 20,000 subscribers.

https://exchange.efir.io/lang/en/bounty.html#
Activity: 20
Interesting project to bring quality to the commercial markets, so only real influencers take the lead!
Activity: 1
The project looks very promising.  Look forward to seeing the the future will bring!  Smiley
Activity: 64
project has a very nice concept, a promising project. so far I see this project has also gotten a lot of good comments from many people and I hope with the support of many, will make all the teams more eager again to make this project a huge success and give satisfactory results.
Activity: 48
remarkable trading fees! A rather interesting plan, certain job!  Good luck.
Activity: 28
Such business are getting useful. Faultless approach, a rather interesting approach, plausible design!
Activity: 7
It will be interesting to watch steps yoa are doing.
Activity: 246
This is great opportunity of every ones
Activity: 7
What do you think about your tokens? Where they can be used?
Activity: 12
Good time to all! As an expert in the field of crypto-currency, I officially declare that this project is very successful and promising! I participate in it and advise everyone! all profit and success! Best regards, Maks Ri!
Activity: 43
Good time to all! As an expert in the field of crypto-currency, I officially declare that this project is very successful and promising! I participate in it and advise everyone! all profit and success! Best regards, Maks Ri!
Activity: 8
Hi, just discovered the project, really like the idea and I hope it will be realized, will join definitely!
Pages:
Jump to: