Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][Live ICO] 🔥Efir.io - P2P “AdWords” for native advertising with bloggers - page 39. (Read 33516 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Could be a good project if enough adoption
Activity: 2
Activity: 2
Activity: 9
Hi, all.
I rely that the idea will perform all that has been planned.
Sentient website, seamless job, riveting business.
Activity: 1
Activity: 11
Aa a blogger who creates a site and integrates ads into my website, how would efir be beneficial to me?
Activity: 59
This is a nice project with a different approach ! I like the concept and the team !
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
Having read the review and watched day to day update about the project... I can't help but marked efir as the best to have showcase... Excellent feedback mechanism and great hardworking team... Can't just wait for it launching and see it succeed... Glad to be part of the great community... Success to efir
Activity: 15
When will the token sale take place?
What products will be advertised in Efir.io, can you explain?
Activity: 11

I studied the project in detail. I'm sure he's one of the best, for today. You can check everything yourself. Take quick decisions and act. It's worth it! Thanks to the developers.
Activity: 17
This is a good project, there is a good idea, but now there are many projects in the competition.
I believe Efir.io will be part of our future Keep it going and growing.
I will invite my friends to join this project.
Thank You
Activity: 4
I think this is also something coolproject. But in my opinion, this ANN Thread is still lack of information, especially for bounty campaign.
Activity: 392
Merit: 54
Looking at the already established website, connecton with Youtube, and quality campaign, I think thos is a very solid project.
Activity: 42
An amazing project! I really like the community in the project. A project without drawbacks, everything is done simply and easily. Excellent innovation! Success is written all over this project this is a very very nice project and very good project
Activity: 31
yep...i think it is the good project guys Wink
Activity: 38
nice project with gud team and legal expert, hope to get best result
Activity: 1
Another social networking project.d

Great project
Pages:
Jump to: