Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][Live ICO] 🔥Efir.io - P2P “AdWords” for native advertising with bloggers - page 37. (Read 33516 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
The technology of Efir.io looks pretty awesome  Cool
Activity: 30
the project intrigued, I will participate
Activity: 62
the project looks promising. a good idea .
Activity: 84
Activity: 18
I like the construction of this idea.
Credible website, riveting website, really great results!
Activity: 6
Activity: 7
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
Tyт нe бaнят  зa pyccкий язык? или нyжнo тoлькo нa aнглийcкoм пиcaть?
Activity: 35
It seems to be a renewable and promising project. I hope you have a great future!
Activity: 194
I'm happy to be a part of this project! Good luck to all of us!
Activity: 26
Activity: 322
Activity: 7
Activity: 4
We are solving the market barriers for market players. We don't promise doing smth, we do it.
First barrier we solve - we gave to the market players an intellectual bloggers search engine. Just describe your product and get search results between 170K+ bloggers with 20k+ subscribers. It really works right now. Try it here https://efir.io/youtube

We are implementing systemically significant subprojects to break market barriers. Ex: agencies.efir.io, prquality.efir.io, analytics.efir.io, Production.efir.io and published. We are developing open API to integrate external startups to our ecosystem. All the subprojects we develop and integrate use QZ token. So every deal on every subproject should increase the token value. Every new external subproject should increase the token value.

Whatever you do on bloggers market, it's coneinient to use our ecosystem to develop. So just using efir.io you increase the token value.
Activity: 4
Very eager to join this airdrop, let see you do what.
Activity: 15
A great project with a solid talented team with great promise foe the near future
Activity: 6
Great! I think this project nice and potential
Pages:
Jump to: