Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][Live ICO] 🔥Efir.io - P2P “AdWords” for native advertising with bloggers - page 36. (Read 33516 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Good time to all! As an expert in the field of crypto-currency, I officially declare that this project is very successful and promising! I participate in it and advise everyone! all profit and success! Best regards, Jean Vu!
Activity: 448
Merit: 253
It's very nice to see that developers care not only about their well-being in the project, but also help others to earn. The project is really necessary.
Activity: 1
Activity: 9
where is your company corporate in?
Activity: 1
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
This is a lovely project. The team is superb
Activity: 21
Great project management and thanks to the team..
Activity: 10
Amazing concept!! Free and open access to the database of bloggers, no commissions for smart-contract deals and extra services for all the market players
Activity: 14
Activity: 93
Activity: 59
excellent project, It has a great team of professionals behind it and is a great investment
for the future!
Activity: 69
Good project, and i very happy to join with you guy, to connecting more people who want to inspire
Good project, and i very happy to join with you guy, to connecting more people who want to inspire
Sounds interesting will be great to purchase some tokens
I just love more and more this project! Go Efir.io!
Activity: 3
Activity: 20
Amazing project. I recommended to my friends
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Good day team.
I'm interested on this business. I will wait for this to see what is going to happen!
Good to here that from you but instead of waiting, you can take a look at www.efir.io website for better understanding of this project. Thank you
Good day team.
I'm interested on this business. I will wait for this to see what is going to happen!
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
The project is developing and we should expect success in social networks!! I am sure that the team will develop a good solution in the field of native advertising!

It is still not clear how decentralized socialized networks will work under best conditions. Many tries are under way to find that out though.
Pages:
Jump to: