Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][Live ICO] 🔥Efir.io - P2P “AdWords” for native advertising with bloggers - page 44. (Read 33516 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Really nice to follow this interesting project that was more put in light thank to airdrop. Project is innovative and really new to the crypto world. It added a realue value to all the existing project without real interest and inovative impact. It will help to grow and especially with the support of the great team. They bring lot of experience and energy to the project. Hope that they will achieve all the targets and give all the light and power to this project that desserves it. Don't limit yourself with B2B, it can easily be the C2C, B2C, etc.For example, students can ask for advice in their field not professors, researchers can access outside their limited social network, etc.the knowledge holder can profit from it, and make a profit from it.
Activity: 91
Great team, great company, great road map! I'm sure the company will show great results! Today there is a great urgency of development in this field! I participate in the ICO, and encourage everyone to participate. Good luck to all!
Activity: 33
Activity: 17
Do you think you can compete with other projects?
Activity: 12
Activity: 92
I see things in the project going well. Good luck in the future
Activity: 12
Keep up the work, hoping for another pump and dump.
Activity: 144
Activity: 4
Activity: 55
Activity: 164
Do you think you can compete with other projects?
Activity: 24
Activity: 6
The company inspires confidence for long-term cooperation and I think will be pleased with the
good offers of all its investors.
Activity: 1
I anticipate the third quarter when the coin begins to haggle on the stock exchange
Activity: 50
Hope a lot of investor support your plan when Token Sales will start!  Good luck all!
Activity: 4
Very good and thanks team. the airdrop program was very professional. good luck team.
Activity: 201
Very good idea! Waiting for the situation on the market of cryptocurrency stabiliziruemost and go! Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: