Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][LIVE PRESALE] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS🔥 - page 37. (Read 4739 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
The idea of holding voting campaigns to choose location of new co-workings is quite good. This, the token holders will really feel like they’re a part of the project and will have to influence of new and modern co-workings in their cities.

Once hackers get access to the voting base and start managing the result and the company starts operating at losses, you wont’ say anything like that… 

It’s nonsense. Hackers just can hack smthng and start managing it in blcokchain projects. This time recedes further into the past, the future is now.
I don’t agree with that person, but i cant understand your confidence. Isnt it possible to manipulate the results of voting campaign as it usually happens?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The idea of holding voting campaigns to choose location of new co-workings is quite good. This, the token holders will really feel like they’re a part of the project and will have to influence of new and modern co-workings in their cities.

Once hackers get access to the voting base and start managing the result and the company starts operating at losses, you wont’ say anything like that… 

It’s nonsense. Hackers just can hack smthng and start managing it in blcokchain projects. This time recedes further into the past, the future is now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 115
≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣
What bonus is available for investors now? As far as i know, a 30% bonus isnt active anymore, right?   
30% Bonus ends in 2 day 20 hour) The project is good, but I do not like the big difference in the price of the token - 300% (1 token price 0.01 ETH - 0.03 ETH). When the token is added to the exchange, there will be a large price drop.
Activity: 238

Merit: 12
Will GOODWORK residents be able to fake their reviews, rating and etc?    
Activity: 364
I’ve just paid for purchase of “OOO” tokens, when will they be transferred to my wallet?   
Activity: 238
The number of tokens allocated to the ICO is small. So the total issues isnt very big, too, right?   
Activity: 224
What bonus is available for investors now? As far as i know, a 30% bonus isnt active anymore, right?   
Activity: 406
If i use the services of  a resident of GOODWORK spaces, can i pay for this services within the framework of the services with “OOO” tokens?   
Activity: 406
Will there be any fundamental differences between basic and advanced access to GoodNet and GoodCRM?   
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Do i understand correctly that only residents of one co-working will be able to interacts withn the framework of GoodCRM?

Hello. It it worked like that, the service would be useless. All the residents of GOODWORk spaces will be able to interact via GoodCRM, even if they’re working in different co-workings. 
Activity: 152
Do i understand correctly that only residents of one co-working will be able to interacts withn the framework of GoodCRM?
What is the maximum number of residents that can   gathered as a team in GoodCRM?   
We didn’t think that any maximum restriction is needed, so there wouldn’t be any.
Activity: 89
What is the maximum number of residents that can   gathered as a team in GoodCRM?   
How much will the minimal, i mean, basic access to the GoodCRM and GoodNet cost?   

The basic access to this services will be absolutely free and all the residents of GOODWORK spaces will have it.    
If someone still doesn’t trust  GOODWORK ICO, i invite u to pay attention to the fact that they have  Escrow — Jury.Online.  This is great guarantee  that the funds contributed by you won’t fade away and you won’t be deceived.   
All in all, GOODWORK doesn’t make me feel like it’s a scam project, but the presence of Escrow can’t be superfluous, of course. Can anyone tell me more details about Jury.Online? 
Jury.Online — is platform capable to ensure safety of investments in ICO projects with a built-in service of escrow and opportunity of the usage of independent arbitration if dispute arises between the Investor and the Project at any stage of implementation.
Apparently, their approach to operation is quite modern. Do they have any experience?
Yes, of course! They’ve been already working with a big number of major ICOs, all the clients are satisfied with their services and no investor was deceived.
If someone still doesn’t trust  GOODWORK ICO, i invite u to pay attention to the fact that they have  Escrow — Jury.Online.  This is great guarantee  that the funds contributed by you won’t fade away and you won’t be deceived.   
All in all, GOODWORK doesn’t make me feel like it’s a scam project, but the presence of Escrow can’t be superfluous, of course. Can anyone tell me more details about Jury.Online? 
Jury.Online — is platform capable to ensure safety of investments in ICO projects with a built-in service of escrow and opportunity of the usage of independent arbitration if dispute arises between the Investor and the Project at any stage of implementation.
Apparently, their approach to operation is quite modern. Do they have any experience?
What cryptocurrencies will it be possible to use to pay for access to advanced functionality of your services?
Greetings. It’ll be possible to use only “OOO” tokens to pay for access to advanced functionality of   GoodNet and GoodCRM.
Pages:
Jump to: