Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][LIVE PRESALE] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS🔥 - page 38. (Read 4739 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
If someone still doesn’t trust  GOODWORK ICO, i invite u to pay attention to the fact that they have  Escrow — Jury.Online.  This is great guarantee  that the funds contributed by you won’t fade away and you won’t be deceived.   
All in all, GOODWORK doesn’t make me feel like it’s a scam project, but the presence of Escrow can’t be superfluous, of course. Can anyone tell me more details about Jury.Online? 
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
If someone still doesn’t trust  GOODWORK ICO, i invite u to pay attention to the fact that they have  Escrow — Jury.Online.  This is great guarantee  that the funds contributed by you won’t fade away and you won’t be deceived.   
Activity: 173
How much will the minimal, i mean, basic access to the GoodCRM and GoodNet cost?   
Activity: 93
What cryptocurrencies will it be possible to use to pay for access to advanced functionality of your services?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
How many tokens were put on the presale? 
Activity: 238
Hey. How long will the current stage of the ICO last?     
Activity: 406
What is the minimum number of tokens that i should have on my account in order to be able to vote?
Activity: 280
Hello. Will all of your co-workings have their own gyms? I refer to keep fit.   
Activity: 392
Good evening. How many employees can work in an average-sized co-working at the same time?

GOODWORK Medium Spaces will comfortably accommodate more than 20 employees in common areas and more than 10 in separate offices.

Some companies in my country still need physical mailboxes. Do you provide them if necessary?     
Coworking provides a mailbox with a separate address for receiving correspondence for those who interested.

Mod note: consecutive posts merged
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
Some companies in my country still need physical mailboxes. Do you provide them if necessary?     
Activity: 294
Good afternoon. What does the size of co-working that will be located in a particular city depend on?
As far as i understand, this issue will be solved with the help of voting campaign held for tokenholders.
But why won’t the team make a decision on its own? I’m not sure that the tokenholsers can be as competent as the platform employees are.
At the same time, the voting campaign will show real demand for GOODWORK co-workings in a particular city, this fact increases the chance that they will be used in the future considerably.    
Does it turn out that if i have voted for opening of co-working in my city, i have to use it?
I havent find any info about it the WP but i doubt that anyone can force you.
Does it make any sense to refuse to use a co-working if you're interested in the project, own some tokens and need a co-working?
Activity: 364
Good afternoon. What does the size of co-working that will be located in a particular city depend on?
As far as i understand, this issue will be solved with the help of voting campaign held for tokenholders.
But why won’t the team make a decision on its own? I’m not sure that the tokenholsers can be as competent as the platform employees are.
At the same time, the voting campaign will show real demand for GOODWORK co-workings in a particular city, this fact increases the chance that they will be used in the future considerably.   
Does it turn out that if i have voted for opening of co-working in my city, i have to use it?
I havent find any info about it the WP but i doubt that anyone can force you.
Activity: 47
Have you conducted any researches before creating the project?
Activity: 39
Good evening. How many employees can work in an average-sized co-working at the same time?
Activity: 280
Have you already started implementation of two main systems — GoodNet and GoodCRM?
Pages:
Jump to: