Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][LIVE PRESALE] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS🔥 - page 41. (Read 4739 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
It’s a pity, there’re no bonuses for investors. I havent much money to buy “OOO” tokens, i’d buy more if there were a bonus…
In fact, there’re some bonuses for investors now) You can buy “OOO” tokens and get a 30% bonus during the following 2 days!
Don’t forget that there’re additional bonuses for purchase of particular amount of tokens! I like this.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
it is interesting. But i dont to work. Who can tutorial for me?
Activity: 154
It’s a pity, there’re no bonuses for investors. I havent much money to buy “OOO” tokens, i’d buy more if there were a bonus…
In fact, there’re some bonuses for investors now) You can buy “OOO” tokens and get a 30% bonus during the following 2 days!
Activity: 84
Activity: 224
Will it be possible to find an employee within the framework of your network of co-workings? Will there be kinda  labor exchange? 
Activity: 238
Hello. Will only tokenholders access GoodNet and GoodCRM or will all the co-working users be able to access them? I think that the first option if preferable.   
Activity: 406
Will the tokenholders have any advantages in comparison with the ordinary users of co-workings? In my opinion, it’d be fair.
Activity: 406
Good evening. Is there a possibility that it won’t be possible to set up a co-working at a place chosen by tokenholders due to legal reasons?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hi. Is the GoodWork team planning to build co-workings from scratch or will you rebuild already existing buildings?
According to the WP, both options are acceptable. In addition, there’s a possibility of usage of constructed and commissioned areas.

It seems to me that if the buildings are constructed from scratch, it will be possible to satisfy all the needs of potential users better.

The main problem is that there may be no suitable place for new building in a particular district of the city.

It seems to me that this problem can be solved. In addition, if this is the only reason to refuse to build something from scratch, then there’re no reasons not to do it at all.

First, no one refuses new buildings, the team will choose an optimal option for every particular case. Secondly, constructing new buildings takes much more time than interior finishing of ready-made ones.

When will the first co-working of your platform be launched? How long do we have to wait?

According to the plan, the first co-working should be launched on the end of the current year or in the beginning of the next one.

Can anyone tell me when exactly a 30% bonus will stop being active?  

This bonus will be active up to and including June, 20th.

Activity: 364
Can anyone tell me when exactly a 30% bonus will stop being active? 
Hi. Is the GoodWork team planning to build co-workings from scratch or will you rebuild already existing buildings?
According to the WP, both options are acceptable. In addition, there’s a possibility of usage of constructed and commissioned areas.

It seems to me that if the buildings are constructed from scratch, it will be possible to satisfy all the needs of potential users better.

The main problem is that there may be no suitable place for new building in a particular district of the city.

It seems to me that this problem can be solved. In addition, if this is the only reason to refuse to build something from scratch, then there’re no reasons not to do it at all.

First, no one refuses new buildings, the team will choose an optimal option for every particular case. Secondly, constructing new buildings takes much more time than interior finishing of ready-made ones.

When will the first co-working of your platform be launched? How long do we have to wait?
Activity: 322

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
I'm familiar with this platform as this kind of ecosystem is already growing in all parts of the globe. Talking about changing how business works nowadays. But their challenge here is how to attract customers, how to get as much as users to use their platform.

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Why do you pay so much attention to the time spent by an employee on reaching the office? Is it really so important?
Sure. An employee that has to spend 2 hours going across town is much less productive that the one who spend 20 minutes on going to the work. This data is proved by researches.

That's impressive, it makes the employees more productive and efficient by his assigned task. It increases the volume production of the certain task.   I am just curious, What are other advantages and benefits that the project have and its unique distingushing factor compare from other existing same product offer.  
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Can tokenholders vote for the city only? Personally, i’d like to specify the district in which i need a co-working.
This option will be active for big cities during the course of the voting campaign. We’ll provide details a little later.
Pages:
Jump to: