Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐LIVE STARS ⭐ Revolutionizing Live Adult Entertainment - page 12. (Read 35986 times)

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

hey pals.

just a correction. it is february 14, not january 14.

and the current amount collected is 2350 eth. i think the contribution is getting slower Sad

but i know it might atleast collect 2500 eth by the ens of the token sale. Smiley
yes, at current ETH price it gives us something like $2M capitalisation. Can make good profit if project will be at least normal. At $2M cap only almost dead coins can exist.

hmmm you have a point but i think even if the amount collected is not as high compared to other icos, as long as the team is committed with the project, im sure they will make all its available resources just to make the developments. and i guess the bitcoin's price will definitely affect the amount collected by the end of the tokens sale. once the bitcoins price will back atleast to 10k usd then the amount collected in terms of usd will rise, just hope that eth's price will not be affected that hard.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10

hey pals.

and the current amount collected is 2350 eth. i think the contribution is getting slower Sad

but i know it might atleast collect 2500 eth by the ens of the token sale. Smiley
yes, at current ETH price it gives us something like $2M capitalisation. Can make good profit if project will be at least normal. At $2M cap only almost dead coins can exist.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
Will the token sale ends within 8 days? Or the only only ending is the current price of LIVE which is .20? And after that another days for a higher price? Can someone verify this please?

Also just an update, livestars already collected 34 BTC and 2343 ETH and counting.

Tokens sale end in 14 january. More 7 days left.

Progress of Token Sale stopped at 69%

I participated in Pre-Sale, which was some months earlier and it is pity that to buy tokens now (during main sale) is more profitable than on Pre-Sale Sad

By what price you bought tokens at pre-sale? You mean more profitable in ETH or in USD?
in USD I think. $0.2 now in ETH is something like $0.3 in ETH couple monts ago. I bought some at $0.10 when eth was $1200, now price is 2 times lower, so I am at the same position as buying now at $0.20

Now ETH price is 800$, so you bought at a better price in anyway... But soon market must growing againg I think

hey pals.

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
The volatility of ETH price makes it difficult to decide whether to invest into this one.
You yourself said that this direction is now in great demand, accordingly it all depends on the quality of the final project, on its promotion, and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Will the token sale ends within 8 days? Or the only only ending is the current price of LIVE which is .20? And after that another days for a higher price? Can someone verify this please?

Also just an update, livestars already collected 34 BTC and 2343 ETH and counting.

I participated in Pre-Sale, which was some months earlier and it is pity that to buy tokens now (during main sale) is more profitable than on Pre-Sale Sad

By what price you bought tokens at pre-sale? You mean more profitable in ETH or in USD?
in USD I think. $0.2 now in ETH is something like $0.3 in ETH couple monts ago. I bought some at $0.10 when eth was $1200, now price is 2 times lower, so I am at the same position as buying now at $0.20

Now ETH price is 800$, so you bought at a better price in anyway... But soon market must growing againg I think
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

It stop because btc, eth and other altcoin are crashing investors are now in a hold mode, it was a good start i thought its going to sold out.

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

Activity: 350
Your professional profile on the blockchain

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

copper member
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
suddenly so quiet here?
Activity: 238
Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr
hi, i just noticed that the progress bar that it in dollars have gone in your website. and you just only left the progress bar for btc and eth collected? arent you planning of making it back the progress bar in terms of usd soon?

This is difficult to track due to the high volatility in the market, there is no point in deducing everything in dollars if the price of bitcoin and airtime changes every month, today it is quite cheap next month is very expensive!

In an ICO you need to make your decision, either go for denomination in $ or in Btc or ETH.. you can't have both Smiley

But they can and they are, btw there is nothing inherently wrong with getting multiple ways to donate. In fact I would argue it is better because you are less prone to volatility as your basket has more and different eggs in it. Gotta diversify that is rule numero uno, should be the same for people running the show too.
hi, i just noticed that the progress bar that it in dollars have gone in your website. and you just only left the progress bar for btc and eth collected? arent you planning of making it back the progress bar in terms of usd soon?
I think they dont want make investor feel not good about project when price bitcoin and eth keep falling like this. they may be understand this project is not good or something like this

This is difficult to track due to the high volatility in the market, there is no point in deducing everything in dollars if the price of bitcoin and airtime changes every month, today it is quite cheap next month is very expensive!

well you both have good points. due to volatility, investors might think that there is no progress if we will be looking for the progress in dollars. especially now that btc went down so hard. and its really bleeding.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
1. Which exchanges this token is going to be listed? and when?

2. I checked the road map, did you already start the development of the beta version?
Where did you check their RM? Because if you read it on their web site, so you should see their alpha-version (answer for the 2nd question).
Concerning the first question, the first exchange will be Etherdelta and after it depends of devs Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 263

In an ICO you need to make your decision, either go for denomination in $ or in Btc or ETH.. you can't have both Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
such an interesting team! Has anyone here already come across their other projects?
Activity: 602
Merit: 252

Activity: 586
Merit: 251
I think they dont want make investor feel not good about project when price bitcoin and eth keep falling like this. they may be understand this project is not good or something like this
Pages:
Jump to: