Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐LIVE STARS ⭐ Revolutionizing Live Adult Entertainment - page 8. (Read 35986 times)

Activity: 409
Merit: 250
hi dev, i was wondering about the proof of address.. do we have to send a utility bill? even if out address is already indicated in our IDs?
as you know, usually to government IDs, address are already indicated in the id itself. i need your reply, please.

They always require 2 forms of ID.  One is to show your face and name and the other is to confirm name associated with address on file regardless of whether or not you use an ID that lists the address.

I also wonder if I can confirm my place of residence on the basis of the page of registration in my passport or do I need to take a certificate of residence or an account of public services? Who has already passed the verification share your opinion!

I tried to complete the kyc. But unfortunitely, they really require a proof of address even for the fact that it is already indicated to the id itself. This is why i did nit able to complete because i dont have any of the documents for proof of address.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
KYC announcement to Bounty and large amount participants

Dear participants of Live Stars Bounty Campaign and $10k+ contributors! According to Live Stars AML (Anti-Money Laundering) policy, our token holders have to pass the KYC procedure.
Users are asked to provide their identity documents and contact details.
Who has to pass the KYC?
Bounty program participants.
Token sale contributors of amounts equivalent 10,000 USD or more at the moment of transaction.

How to pass it?
For contributors:
KYC is passed through Live Stars contribution panel. You should login on livestars.io, then click on “START KYC” button to start the KYC process. You will have to provide your contact details and upload a scanned copy of an identity document and a utility bill.
For bounty participants:
KYC is passed through Live Stars contribution panel. You should login on livestars.io. Please specify the SAME ethereum address you specified in the bounty spreadsheet. Then click on “START KYC” button to start the KYC process. You will have to provide your contact details and upload a scanned copy of an identity document and a utility bill. If you do not see the “START KYC” button, check if you specified SAME ethereum address in the livestars.io panel settings.

Is it secure?
Yes, KYC is done by a trusted provider, Sum&Substance. You may also check our privacy policy: https://livestars.io/privacy_policy.pdf
How long will it last?
KYC process will be available for passing for 30 days, until 23rd of March.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via our Telegram chat https://t.me/livestarsio.

Requirements for documents:

QUALITY

– All sides of the document should be seen in the photo.
– The document should take over 50% or more of the frame.
– The picture should be clear, without blur and glare.
– Use good light with no shapes.
– Photo size must have more or 1MP, the size of scanned copies – more or 150 dpi.
– It is ok both Color and black-and-white.
– Do not open an image with any graphics editors, because it may be considered as a fraudulent act.

DOCUMENTS

I. Proof of Identity

You can send us these type of documents scanned or photographed from both sides:

– International Passport,
– Driver license,
– ID card.

II. Proof of address

It can be: Utility Bill, Bank statement, Tax invoices, Other government issued residential statements/certificates.

Thank you for your attention.

Why are Bounty Campaign participants are asked to pass KYC?
That is weird. Very few bounty campaign out there require that.
Activity: 826
Listing on exchanges is declared to take place in February/March, but still no token burn. Is it really hard to burn tokens?

The token burn event initially was planned for this week, however, bounty distribution and referral distribution will take a bit more time so we have made a decision to burn all the leftovers after the distribution is done.

I hope Livestars is not a scam.
Please...

Beta version development is on. The team is working on referral and bounty calculation. Token burn event will happen after the distribution of the bounty and referral rewards. We will be posting updates on most important steps of development of our project.

Is your website actually generating any revenue already? The adult industry is really ripe for a sophisticated blockchain platform so there is a great market waiting to be conquered Wink
How much I know the revenue will start after the release of the beta version in April. While the beta is being developed.
p.s. The latest news about the passage of KYC may well affect the price of the LIVE token after listing on the crypto-exchange.

Why do you think would the passage of KYC in any way affect the price on exchanges? Do you mean if someone fail to pass that the supply is lower?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I thought the norms of the bounty were full ass. Confirmation of the address is not accepted for the third time, the attitude towards the project has worsened several times.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
hi dev, i was wondering about the proof of address.. do we have to send a utility bill? even if out address is already indicated in our IDs?
as you know, usually to government IDs, address are already indicated in the id itself. i need your reply, please.

They always require 2 forms of ID.  One is to show your face and name and the other is to confirm name associated with address on file regardless of whether or not you use an ID that lists the address.

I also wonder if I can confirm my place of residence on the basis of the page of registration in my passport or do I need to take a certificate of residence or an account of public services? Who has already passed the verification share your opinion!
Activity: 89
Merit: 5
as I track this project before, unfortunately it was victim of Parity hack situation  Cry

But it overcomes that part and now go on! great
Activity: 112

They always require 2 forms of ID.  One is to show your face and name and the other is to confirm name associated with address on file regardless of whether or not you use an ID that lists the address.
Activity: 409

Dear participants of Live Stars Bounty Campaign and $10k+ contributors! According to Live Stars AML (Anti-Money Laundering) policy, our token holders have to pass the KYC procedure.
Who has to pass the KYC?
Token sale contributors of amounts equivalent 10,000 USD or more at the moment of transaction.

How to pass it?
For contributors:
KYC is passed through Live Stars contribution panel. You should login on livestars.io, then click on “START KYC” button to start the KYC process. You will have to provide your contact details and upload a scanned copy of an identity document and a utility bill.
For bounty participants:
KYC is passed through Live Stars contribution panel. You should login on livestars.io. Please specify the SAME ethereum address you specified in the bounty spreadsheet. Then click on “START KYC” button to start the KYC process. You will have to provide your contact details and upload a scanned copy of an identity document and a utility bill. If you do not see the “START KYC” button, check if you specified SAME ethereum address in the livestars.io panel settings.

Is it secure?
Yes, KYC is done by a trusted provider, Sum&Substance. You may also check our privacy policy: https://livestars.io/privacy_policy.pdf
How long will it last?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via our Telegram chat https://t.me/livestarsio.

QUALITY

– Photo size must have more or 1MP, the size of scanned copies – more or 150 dpi.
– Do not open an image with any graphics editors, because it may be considered as a fraudulent act.

DOCUMENTS

I. Proof of Identity

You can send us these type of documents scanned or photographed from both sides:

– Driver license,
– ID card.

II. Proof of address

It can be: Utility Bill, Bank statement, Tax invoices, Other government issued residential statements/certificates.

Activity: 938
Merit: 502
Listing on exchanges is declared to take place in February/March, but still no token burn. Is it really hard to burn tokens?

The token burn event initially was planned for this week, however, bounty distribution and referral distribution will take a bit more time so we have made a decision to burn all the leftovers after the distribution is done.

Please...

Beta version development is on. The team is working on referral and bounty calculation. Token burn event will happen after the distribution of the bounty and referral rewards. We will be posting updates on most important steps of development of our project.

Is your website actually generating any revenue already? The adult industry is really ripe for a sophisticated blockchain platform so there is a great market waiting to be conquered Wink
How much I know the revenue will start after the release of the beta version in April. While the beta is being developed.
p.s. The latest news about the passage of KYC may well affect the price of the LIVE token after listing on the crypto-exchange.
Activity: 826

Please...

Activity: 49
Interesting project, much different from all the dating apps growing like mushrooms these days. I will be following looking for more in the next future.
Good luck
Activity: 251
Merit: 103

See, here's the thing... I already have my LIVE tokens on my ledger.  Are they frozen?  I'm confused by this.  I did not buy 10k worth so this does not apply to me, but I'm wondering how this is going to work for the rest of us with the tokens sitting in our wallets.
I have mine too in my MEW, I think its probably only bounty tokens and big investors?
Activity: 112

Who has to pass the KYC?

How to pass it?
For contributors:
For bounty participants:

Is it secure?
How long will it last?

QUALITY

DOCUMENTS

I. Proof of Identity

– Driver license,
– ID card.

II. Proof of address

See, here's the thing... I already have my LIVE tokens on my ledger.  Are they frozen?  I'm confused by this.  I did not buy 10k worth so this does not apply to me, but I'm wondering how this is going to work for the rest of us with the tokens sitting in our wallets.
Activity: 11
this getting interesting
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Please...

I agree that the team professionally conducted both companies and implemented a ready-made platform, how can you talk about fraud if support goes on an ongoing basis? Indeed, if you do not have the patience, then crypto and ico are not the best place for you!
Activity: 504
Merit: 112
quarkchain.io
Please...
why would you think that???
I don't know. But see what happened with redchain after their ICO.
Everything deleted.

lets just hope that the team will not abandon the project, especially now that they are already kinda quiet after the ico.
but all we could do now is to positive that everything will be ok.
The team is developing its project since the autumn of last year. All that was promised by the team was done. I do not see a scam in this project. Whitepaper is written well. Also I wait for my tokens under the bounty program. I will not sell the reward.
Activity: 37
And ... Here we go again .
No more ridiculous fees like chaturbate
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Please...
yeah why would you say that the website is up, the cam site is working properly all it need right now is some beautiful models and everything is set to go.
Activity: 448

are you saying that livestars will not be burning the unsold tokens? what are their plans to it? are they going to lock it or going to make it reserves tokens or what?

I'd like to hear an answer to how they plan to burn tokens as well.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
Please...
why would you think that???
I don't know. But see what happened with redchain after their ICO.
Everything deleted.

lets just hope that the team will not abandon the project, especially now that they are already kinda quiet after the ico.
but all we could do now is to positive that everything will be ok.
Pages:
Jump to: