Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐LIVE STARS ⭐ Revolutionizing Live Adult Entertainment - page 18. (Read 35990 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Hello guys,
do you have any competitors? Please tell me some examples.
If you go on the main page of livestars's website and if you scroll it down you will see the table of "Competitor comparison" Wink
I have a question for Livestars

Will this token be listed on exchanges?

I do not see this as part of the roadmap.

Of course it will be listed on exchanges, otherwise how models will be able to exchange tokens that they have won Huh Grin
Or how those clients will be able to purchase their to tokens? Cheesy
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
This is really so amazing, will we be actually be able to pay models using these tokens? Why can't you collaborate with the other cam community and ask other major websites also to start taking your token(if this is possible)?

Also it will eliminate another major problem, as far as I have observed, the card processors for these cam websites can be carded, and what the model and the website gets through these purchases may then be stolen money / it can the transaction can be reversed by the banks. With this token, this problem wouldn't exist at all, and cases of models colluding with carders will also be eliminated.

Why would other major cam websites accept LiveStars tokens, too? That would be some kind of advertisement for LiveStars on their cam website and won't happen if you ask me. What I can imagine is, that other adult webcam site will start to accept cryptocurrencies. Let's hope LiveStars has already established itself on the market when this happens.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Hello guys,
do you have any competitors? Please tell me some examples.
This is really so amazing, will we be actually be able to pay models using these tokens? Why can't you collaborate with the other cam community and ask other major websites also to start taking your token(if this is possible)?

Also it will eliminate another major problem, as far as I have observed, the card processors for these cam websites can be carded, and what the model and the website gets through these purchases may then be stolen money / it can the transaction can be reversed by the banks. With this token, this problem wouldn't exist at all, and cases of models colluding with carders will also be eliminated.
Did you read their white paper? In fact, they have created a platform without intermediaries. It means that the devs don't win anything, so do you really think that other major websites are interested in partnerships? Grin
Activity: 434

Anonymity is the main draw of this platform. And the coin should really work towards that. My believe though is that other cam community wouldn't warm up much to LiveStars if it doesn't offer something more than just the token. And there's nothing stopping for them to come up with similar ICOs. The chance of that happening is very remote.
I can't really get your idea, but the devs DO offer something more than just another cryptocurrency. If everything goes as it's intended to be, the brand-new product based on blockchain will appear.
Activity: 210

Anonymity is the main draw of this platform. And the coin should really work towards that. My believe though is that other cam community wouldn't warm up much to LiveStars if it doesn't offer something more than just the token. And there's nothing stopping for them to come up with similar ICOs. The chance of that happening is very remote.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

You're right about cards. You know what's gonna happen if Live Stars business model take off? That other websites will follow with their own token, I don't see how a webcam website will accept a competitor's token

that's true. I don't think competitors will sue this token, although that would be amazing. however even if they use their own token, it still means there's competition on the market and that's always a good thing.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

You're right about cards. You know what's gonna happen if Live Stars business model take off? That other websites will follow with their own token, I don't see how a webcam website will accept a competitor's token
Activity: 154
Somebody mentioned this before and I think it is worth mentioning again and that is there should be some form of translation in that window chat. I would like to chat to the models but I don't know that language, would be nice to know what is being said at the minimum no? Btw would also be nicer if they spoke or wrote English but I will concede that aspect if the platform functions smoothly Smiley.

At the moment, the girl there communicates in English. Different girls will be attracted, in any language it will be possible to communicate. And there is almost no clothes on it. Cheesy
You can use something like a chrome extension to auto translate for you...but you can also search for the right model that look and speak the language that suits for you. Smiley 
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I had ED in the back of my mind as a start place, for the same reason you evince

ED has a reputation as a place to dump tokens or pick up cheap tokens, depending on whether you are vendor or buyer.

I was thinking more in terms of more mainstream exchanges

While I like ED, it takes some experience to navigate effectively and the first few trades can be unnerving.

Another issue -when a token is experiencing high volume trading, I found the buy and sell spread column unrepresentative and transaction really slow. This is stressful, even with experience.

As an ERC20 token, noobs need to understand the concept of gas/gwei (I think this construct could have used simpler terminology like "package size" and "speed of delivery") AND manually configure gwei (speed) before making any wallet transfers

No knowledge of this is necessary for many larger exchanges (as it is computed automatically). That translates to a larger market.

Anyway, the  main issue is whether there is some plan to list this to boost the market of buyers (with a view to consumption in the platform itself)

agree with you. some people sell their token in ED without calculating gas price and token price.
high volume trading and high spread on ED is the main problem if they can reach big mainstream market soon after ICO ends.
devs not need to write this - listing token on market - on their road map, it will be listed.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Somebody mentioned this before and I think it is worth mentioning again and that is there should be some form of translation in that window chat. I would like to chat to the models but I don't know that language, would be nice to know what is being said at the minimum no? Btw would also be nicer if they spoke or wrote English but I will concede that aspect if the platform functions smoothly Smiley.

At the moment, the girl there communicates in English. Different girls will be attracted, in any language it will be possible to communicate. And there is almost no clothes on it. Cheesy
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
I'm getting more optimistic about this project on its ability to deliver and satisfy the community. Keep it up! Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 105

I think this is a good next step, but first they can focus on their own platform and make sure that the token is really used a lot. Once that is accomplished, they can make deals with other adult platforms. They can probably just make an API for accepting the token and offer it to other adult platforms. Wouldn't even be much work i think.
Activity: 84

It surely will. Since it's an ERC20 token it will be on EtherDelta as soon as people get their ICO tokens.

They said in telegram token will be listed on exchanges after tokensale in Feb/March and they plan listing on several exchanges like HitBTC, Binance, Kucoin and others. Let's wait and see...

thanks for that!  Smiley
I had ED in the back of my mind as a start place, for the same reason you evince

ED has a reputation as a place to dump tokens or pick up cheap tokens, depending on whether you are vendor or buyer.

I was thinking more in terms of more mainstream exchanges

While I like ED, it takes some experience to navigate effectively and the first few trades can be unnerving.

Another issue -when a token is experiencing high volume trading, I found the buy and sell spread column unrepresentative and transaction really slow. This is stressful, even with experience.

As an ERC20 token, noobs need to understand the concept of gas/gwei (I think this construct could have used simpler terminology like "package size" and "speed of delivery") AND manually configure gwei (speed) before making any wallet transfers

No knowledge of this is necessary for many larger exchanges (as it is computed automatically). That translates to a larger market.

Anyway, the  main issue is whether there is some plan to list this to boost the market of buyers (with a view to consumption in the platform itself)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

It surely will. Since it's an ERC20 token it will be on EtherDelta as soon as people get their ICO tokens.

They said in telegram token will be listed on exchanges after tokensale in Feb/March and they plan listing on several exchanges like HitBTC, Binance, Kucoin and others. Let's wait and see...
Activity: 476

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

But why big webcams will be accept their token? They prefer to accept ETH or BTC or some other more popular coin. So, Livestart must to promote their own platform for their token.
Pages:
Jump to: