Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐LIVE STARS ⭐ Revolutionizing Live Adult Entertainment - page 19. (Read 35995 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
This is really so amazing, will we be actually be able to pay models using these tokens? Why can't you collaborate with the other cam community and ask other major websites also to start taking your token(if this is possible)?

Also it will eliminate another major problem, as far as I have observed, the card processors for these cam websites can be carded, and what the model and the website gets through these purchases may then be stolen money / it can the transaction can be reversed by the banks. With this token, this problem wouldn't exist at all, and cases of models colluding with carders will also be eliminated.

The other website could use any other token or cripto, their strength and advantage respect to the other cam website is the platform they developed so far and the payment within.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Where is you company will be based? I know, that your team from russia, but where company registered or will be registered in officcial?

As far as I know the team (or most of them) are from Latvia, not from Russia, so I guess the company is probably also based in Latvia.
not that the country where the company was registered is so important, but maybe they had to put it on the whitepaper or on their site...

Sometimes where the ICO team is based on paper is not the same from where they actually work. The team is often divided into different places around the world.

It makes sense to have project members from different countries. You can reach more people
This i agree to have someone from different places can broaden the reach does eliminating the language barrier it will be more profitable.
legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013
This is really so amazing, will we be actually be able to pay models using these tokens? Why can't you collaborate with the other cam community and ask other major websites also to start taking your token(if this is possible)?

Also it will eliminate another major problem, as far as I have observed, the card processors for these cam websites can be carded, and what the model and the website gets through these purchases may then be stolen money / it can the transaction can be reversed by the banks. With this token, this problem wouldn't exist at all, and cases of models colluding with carders will also be eliminated.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
I don't know why this interests me so much. hen I think about it. Does this need a token? Think real Hard before you answer. Think Long and Hard.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
I really like how good the community is getting along and finally how good the devs are going on with their project. this token will rocket soon!

Sex Sells, so the sexy tokens will rocket when the cam girls rocket.  Grin

The cam girls business is not new, but it's truly evolutioned from older days to high tech online adult entertainment. I guess people are really interested in this business now and we may see some growth in the early days.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
In this project it will be possible to communicate with the model in a private chat?  I mean, the model can also see the user for a fee. For example, as in skype.
As I understand it, you'll redeem the time model. You will have a private channel. therefore I do not exclude the time that video chat will.

I believe more in the chaturbate model, that works as well, and even better if the models get a bigger cut. But let's see what they come up with.

Probably we can talk to the models in private. But I do not think there will be the possibility of seeing you as a client .... maybe just entertain you in a private show .... just that. But who knows maybe this is the option to gain more popularity.
I talked with one model from St. Petersburg today in chat, I really liked it! Although we certainly need to understand that this is only demonstration, I think in a few months in this site will be hot  Grin

what  Shocked is talking for free now or what? must test the demo  Grin

Haha, no man you always have to pay to talk to beuatiful women Tongue Livestars makes no exceptions^^

Now that's a life lesson
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Somebody mentioned this before and I think it is worth mentioning again and that is there should be some form of translation in that window chat. I would like to chat to the models but I don't know that language, would be nice to know what is being said at the minimum no? Btw would also be nicer if they spoke or wrote English but I will concede that aspect if the platform functions smoothly Smiley.
I think that most of this model will be able to speak english. Besides that automatic translators are generally pretty bad
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr
Somebody mentioned this before and I think it is worth mentioning again and that is there should be some form of translation in that window chat. I would like to chat to the models but I don't know that language, would be nice to know what is being said at the minimum no? Btw would also be nicer if they spoke or wrote English but I will concede that aspect if the platform functions smoothly Smiley.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
I really like how good the community is getting along and finally how good the devs are going on with their project. this token will rocket soon!

Sex Sells, so the sexy tokens will rocket when the cam girls rocket.  Grin
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
I am looking forward to its final launch, if they do sold out or sell a lot of token we might see a lot models flocking the platform some of webcam models from other site know about cryptos.

I'm sure that if they do not reach a hard cap the project will still be launched and will also develop rapidly! While it looks promising - it remains to attract more models and users to occupy this niche and show its advantages!
Activity: 252
Merit: 11

this site will work in all countries? Or it can be blocked somewhere because of censorship?
Activity: 349
Merit: 12
These are 2 different thinks. Of cause the project team can be multinational and in differen countries.
But which name and country will be listed in the impressum of the website?
Anyone a information or a developper here?

They probably omitted this information. I think the most important thing is to get to know the team, to do a good job and to realize a completely functional and future project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
These are 2 different thinks. Of cause the project team can be multinational and in differen countries.
But which name and country will be listed in the impressum of the website?
Anyone a information or a developper here?
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Where is you company will be based? I know, that your team from russia, but where company registered or will be registered in officcial?

As far as I know the team (or most of them) are from Latvia, not from Russia, so I guess the company is probably also based in Latvia.
not that the country where the company was registered is so important, but maybe they had to put it on the whitepaper or on their site...

Sometimes where the ICO team is based on paper is not the same from where they actually work. The team is often divided into different places around the world.

It makes sense to have project members from different countries. You can reach more people
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

I think it is quite important because in the future many countries will make regulations which will make it very hard to continue operating for many projects.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

I have the same questions to the developers, I looked through all the documents on the website and found no signs of any physical address. Many other ICOs give their headquarter's address on the main site
Indeed i also searched and i didn`t find any related information. If you are really interested you can find answer more quickly on the following channels :

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LiveStarsIO/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/LiveStarsIO
Telegram: https://t.me/livestarsio
Slack: http://livestars.io/slack

The team often answers questions in this thread so we'll probably learn soon where their HQ is located.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10

I have the same questions to the developers, I looked through all the documents on the website and found no signs of any physical address. Many other ICOs give their headquarter's address on the main site
Indeed i also searched and i didn`t find any related information. If you are really interested you can find answer more quickly on the following channels :

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LiveStarsIO/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/LiveStarsIO
Telegram: https://t.me/livestarsio
Slack: http://livestars.io/slack
Pages:
Jump to: