Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐LIVE STARS ⭐ Revolutionizing Live Adult Entertainment - page 17. (Read 35990 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
BongaCams has nothing to do with crypto.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Hello guys,
do you have any competitors? Please tell me some examples.
If you go on the main page of livestars's website and if you scroll it down you will see the table of "Competitor comparison" Wink

https://en.bongacams.com/ this is probably the most serious competitor

Bongacams? Never heard of them! Or is this a traditional, non crypto camsite?
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
What else does this project offer apart from this Live Streaming, and adult entertainment stuff.

I strongly suggest reading the whitepaper. It is not a long read, but it will explain the benefits of a smart contract based adult entertainment platform.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
yes exchange listing would be interesting.
Activity: 78
1. Which exchanges this token is going to be listed? and when?

2. I checked the road map, did you already start the development of the beta version?
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
What else does this project offer apart from this Live Streaming, and adult entertainment stuff.

I think a few of the main points is using the tokens to allow anonymity. And blockchain will be able to increase efficiency, which in turn lets the models get a much bigger share of the profits. Good usage of blockchain usually leads to cutting out some middlemen and reducing costs. 
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
why did the main page for Livestars drop the USD amount contributed so far?

They said in telegram that their lawyers advised to do.

I don not know why.

However, I did a search with wayback machine. The last snapshot was 25.01.18

The amount raised was 60% of hardcap, with the amount presumably quoted in ETH and BTC

The amount of ETH at the time was 2014.8

This yields an ETH price of (.6)(5000000)/(2014.Cool = almost 1500 USD

SFAIK - the price of ETH has never been 1500 USD

Assuming the only contributions are in ETH, the amount raised per the main page of the website is 2196.36 right now

At current ETH price of 1238.2, then the total raised is 2, 719, 532
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
any more information?
Activity: 16

They said in telegram that their lawyers advised to do.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
This is really so amazing, will we be actually be able to pay models using these tokens? Why can't you collaborate with the other cam community and ask other major websites also to start taking your token(if this is possible)?

Also it will eliminate another major problem, as far as I have observed, the card processors for these cam websites can be carded, and what the model and the website gets through these purchases may then be stolen money / it can the transaction can be reversed by the banks. With this token, this problem wouldn't exist at all, and cases of models colluding with carders will also be eliminated.

Why would other major cam websites accept LiveStars tokens, too? That would be some kind of advertisement for LiveStars on their cam website and won't happen if you ask me. What I can imagine is, that other adult webcam site will start to accept cryptocurrencies. Let's hope LiveStars has already established itself on the market when this happens.

A collaboration between major cam websites and Livestars will be marvelous, if anything happens like that is a breakthrough in online webcam sites and business model.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Hello guys,
If you go on the main page of livestars's website and if you scroll it down you will see the table of "Competitor comparison" Wink

Oh these guys are also using tokens ... I didn't know that.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
This is really so amazing, will we be actually be able to pay models using these tokens? Why can't you collaborate with the other cam community and ask other major websites also to start taking your token(if this is possible)?

Also it will eliminate another major problem, as far as I have observed, the card processors for these cam websites can be carded, and what the model and the website gets through these purchases may then be stolen money / it can the transaction can be reversed by the banks. With this token, this problem wouldn't exist at all, and cases of models colluding with carders will also be eliminated.

Why would other major cam websites accept LiveStars tokens, too? That would be some kind of advertisement for LiveStars on their cam website and won't happen if you ask me. What I can imagine is, that other adult webcam site will start to accept cryptocurrencies. Let's hope LiveStars has already established itself on the market when this happens.
i do not think the other cam sites will ever adopt the payment system with live star tokens, now is a brand that distinguishes this project and they will never advertise a competitor site, however the payment with the tokens is the most secure and anonymous
Activity: 168
Merit: 4
fundraising is already at a good point more than 64% of the target set and there is still a lot of time to finish (14 february) i think the success of this project is partly due to having presented an alpha version of the future platform it was an excellent idea, i think this ico will bring profits to all investors
I think that success is primarily caused by the very idea of the project. This factor influences the success of the project!
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
I have a question for Livestars

Will this token be listed on exchanges?

I do not see this as part of the roadmap.

Of course it will be listed on exchanges, otherwise how models will be able to exchange tokens that they have won Huh Grin
Or how those clients will be able to purchase their to tokens? Cheesy

aint it possible to have a fiat to token based payment solution on their own plattform??? would be logical, since many new users dont have any experience with buying crypto from exchanges. otherwise, they have to educate them too...

Good idea, or a service to exchange fiat to token for the models as a service. I Think many of them haven't dealt with crypto till yet. Maybe with a little fee for this exchangeservice.
I think you are right, with the help of this platform - more people will come to the crypto world. They will have question how to buy tokens with fiat, I think for developers will be need to create training manuals on this occasion.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Hello guys,

Activity: 198
Merit: 102

Of course it will be listed on exchanges, otherwise how models will be able to exchange tokens that they have won Huh Grin

aint it possible to have a fiat to token based payment solution on their own plattform??? would be logical, since many new users dont have any experience with buying crypto from exchanges. otherwise, they have to educate them too...

Good idea, or a service to exchange fiat to token for the models as a service. I Think many of them haven't dealt with crypto till yet. Maybe with a little fee for this exchangeservice.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia
Hello guys,
This comparison is nice. It points perfectly out why there is no sense in using this old non-blockchain websites, especially for the models. I really like their approach to help them.
Pages:
Jump to: