Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐LIVE STARS ⭐ Revolutionizing Live Adult Entertainment - page 23. (Read 35997 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 101
And I like the name... I will invest more. Most promising ICO I’ve joined in 2018 so far...
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
there is always some interest in the adult entertainment industry. live stars has advantage to be first to bring adult entertainment to the blockchain.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
I also think that the fees on LIVESTARS will be very fair, it will be a great argument to seduce a models. I think too that the project can work really fast, the goal is simple and Yhere is already a working platform, I think the project can go far fastly.
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
First time in heard about blockchain payments i immediatly thought it would implement so well into the already tokenized webcam business. Often heard complaints about the high share of costs on those platforms from models i know in real life. Was just waiting for a project like this to come along. Perfect realizable goal to achive, rather then project thats are going for space age technologies that can potentially run into so many problems on its roadmap and in adoption.

For the models you know in real life, what platform are they using?  Have you asked them for their opinion on this project and the potential for instant payment and 80% payout per session?  I would be interested in real-world model answers.

That's actually a very good point. I'd also like to know if the increase in payout per session really is something to sway models to join this webcam platform. I assume it is, but i can also assume payment isn't the most important aspect to consider when a model joins a webcam platform.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Already $ 3011148 have collected. I think a working platform is very conducive to good sales. If in the remaining days until the end of the ICO will add more models online, the sales will be even more successful.

People are using the campaign that provides %20 discount to investors, everyday Livestars raises more money and we have 5 more days to go. This will go to moon.

But this 5 days left is only for the 20% bonus, right. The ICO itself will continue?

As reported on the website, the end of the token sale will be: Token sale will end on 14.02.2018 .. These five days  the information will be to end the 20% discount but the token sale continues until February 14
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
In this project it will be possible to communicate with the model in a private chat?  I mean, the model can also see the user for a fee. For example, as in skype.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

where is this token in trade
information please
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
Already $ 3011148 have collected. I think a working platform is very conducive to good sales. If in the remaining days until the end of the ICO will add more models online, the sales will be even more successful.

People are using the campaign that provides %20 discount to investors, everyday Livestars raises more money and we have 5 more days to go. This will go to moon.

But this 5 days left is only for the 20% bonus, right. The ICO itself will continue?
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

Activity: 406
Merit: 107
Sir, I'd like to invest 10 ETH, do you have a special offer for this or only 20% off?

Thank you.

I think there won't be any special offer, since the sale terms is determined by smart contract.
And 10 ETH can't be regarded as a big investment.
I think that if you invested 1000 ETH for the time, you would necessarily make a special offer) And this amount can be considered ordinary)
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
First time in heard about blockchain payments i immediatly thought it would implement so well into the already tokenized webcam business. Often heard complaints about the high share of costs on those platforms from models i know in real life. Was just waiting for a project like this to come along. Perfect realizable goal to achive, rather then project thats are going for space age technologies that can potentially run into so many problems on its roadmap and in adoption.

For the models you know in real life, what platform are they using?  Have you asked them for their opinion on this project and the potential for instant payment and 80% payout per session?  I would be interested in real-world model answers.

I would like to know as well as it would go a long way in trying to decipher if this ICO is worth it or not. I like the concept, and the layout but I am just not sure if there will be demand that is why I am hesitating to invest. Can't wait much longer though don't want 0% bonus  Undecided
Activity: 112
Merit: 5

if you are interested in that just make an account on the common sites and chat with the girls. thats just easy at it is

That requires a lot of research that would cause issues with the wife haha

I was just curious if he had already asked these questions.
Activity: 280
Merit: 110

Well, if I tell you I will raise your income to 50-100% more than what you actually got, would you like it?
But it would need a very good traffic to the platform!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

if you are interested in that just make an account on the common sites and chat with the girls. thats just easy at it is

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
Very interesting concept and better then what the competitors offer. I am joining your bounty campaign if there are still some spots open.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Activity: 686
Merit: 100

I never thought this project would collect that amount so fast and now I believe that is going to reach the hard cap.

Why so?

Actually, it is lower than my original expectations. Never heard of the term; "sex sells"?

Also, it has a working beta platform which is more than majority of the icos.

Well it's an alpha platform, but yes I agree that most ICOs do not even have a product and all all talk.  Some don't even have a white paper.  I think this will do very well.
ICO's early success is in fact the result of the work they have presented so far, and with certainty the potential for future great growth, they have presented a Beta platform that to become definitive will only require greater adherence of models and more resources, but satisfied the investors, it was worth being with LiveStars

I never thought this project would collect that amount so fast and now I believe that is going to reach the hard cap.

Why so?

Actually, it is lower than my original expectations. Never heard of the term; "sex sells"?

Also, it has a working beta platform which is more than majority of the icos.

Well it's an alpha platform, but yes I agree that most ICOs do not even have a product and all all talk.  Some don't even have a white paper.  I think this will do very well.
Pages:
Jump to: